Partners.

Story of My Life!

Two weeks has passed since Selina admitted she liked Jiro. He probably got over that initial shock.

"Hey, still in shock?" Selina casually (not) asked Jiro.

"What about? A pimple? Can you spot it? Is it that visible?" Jiro was pretending to panic.

"Ya, you finally have a pimple on your perfect face. No. I meant of me liking you."

"What? You liked me?" Selina stared at Jiro. "Ya, I was kidding. Well, maybe I am, maybe I'm not."

"About kidding?" Selina was kinda confused.

"No. About you liking me."

"Oh."

Jiro laughed.

"Hey, I ADMIT that I am slow okay, stop laughing!" Selina shouted.

By the way, they were in humanities. It was silent when Selina shouted, making her feel stupid.

Selina went back to reading and taking notes. Jiro started poking her. Selina received a text from Calvin. [CALVIN? WHY WOULD HE SEND ME A TEXT?!]

Cavlin: Hey. Wanna get back together, and work on that math project?

[What the hell. He wants to get back with me to work on the math project. Ah. No way. Should have done it earlier! Now I'm occupied with Jiro (though not admitting it).]

Selina: No WaY, fucckkkkkiinnnnnnnnnngggggggg asssSHole.

Selina laughed at his reply.

Calvin: BUT I'M FAILING MATH!

Selina: DO YOU THINK I ing care?

Selina's caps lock was screwed, oh well.

"Aren't you sick and tired of helping people?" Jiro asked. His face a few inches from Selina's. He read her text.

"WAHH!? WHEN DID YOU GET HERE!?"

"I was always here, you got a text, I read it. I was gonna ask you if you wanted to be my math partner."

"Uhhhhhhhhhh. Sure? Hebe's going with Ella, and I don't want to go with Calvin."

"Ya, because he was so desperate he actually texted you."

"Shut up." *Blush blush*

"Well, I guess we are going to be partners for the next few weeks." Jiro said.

[Whoa, did he just notice there could be another meaning?]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Well, at least this partnership isn't me doing all the work], Jiro is actually working, unlike other partners Selina had previously.

They were making a city. A 'geo' city. They had to measure out EVERYTHING and record their volumes and such.

"Hey, ya, I'm too lazy to calculate? Can you do it?" Selina asked Jiro.

"Whoa, am I hearing right? Selina. Selina Ren. Too LAZY to do something? That's a first."

"Ah, you don't know me very well. It's not a first."

"Crap, I thought I knew you very well." A hint of sarcasm in Jiro's voice.

"So you doin' it or not? If YOU'RE too lazy, I'll do it." Selina said. She hoped Jiro said he would do it.

"Okay, you could do it."

[Crap.]