Saturday. Jiro's house.

Story of My Life!

Selina stayed at Jiro's house, just watching him sleep. It was now 11 PM. Another hour and her dad would throw all her stuff out the window. Or door. And she needed to get her stuff. Until then, Selina was in Jiro's clothes and in Jiro's bed. Jiro was on the floor, soundly asleep. [I wonder what my dad would think when I -- IF I-- come home. Probably thought I was having with a 30 year old.] Selina shuddered.

[I wonder why Calvin came and borrowed money...]

Selina fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

Selina woke up. The sunlight was strong and beaming through the window. [Oh . Didn't get my stuff. I'm gonna get in real huge .] Jiro wasn't on the floor. His puppy was curled around Selina's legs.  Selina looked at the calendar. It indicated that it was a Saturday. A Saturday in which she had to go to Chinese school. A class in which she was super late.

"Fu----ck," Selina cussed. She hopped out of Jiro's bed. The poor puppy got startled.

Selina then realized she was at Jiro's. And that she wouldn't be able to make it in time.

She opened the door. Jiro was nowhere to be seen. On the fridge, it had a note.

"Gone out running, if you wake up while I'm gone. Be back soon. Oh, and there are tons of food in the fridge, just in case."

Selina was wide awake now. She didn't want to go home, but she didn't want to stay in Jiro's deserted house. She found some keys, on the couch, and went outside. She flew out the door, and into someone.

"Oh, you finally awake, eh, Lina?" Jiro asked.

"Uhh, ya, sure," 

"You are so cute when you sleep. Were you dreaming of me?"

"WHAT? .... You were watching me sleep?" Selina was embarrassed. She snored. She turned. She occasionally talked/walked. If Jiro was watching her, how much did he see/hear?

"No... I wasn't dreaming. I was dreaming of cake." [Crap, that was lame.]

"And saying my name?"

"Psh, you were on the cake... I mean, you were eating cake..... Nevermind. Yes, I dreamt of you. And now I'm in huge trouble. I skipped Chinese school."

"Uh, I called your dad, and he said there wasn't an---"

"WHAT THE ? YOU CALLED MY DAD? WHAT DID HE SAY? IS HE MAD? AM I ..."

"He apologized, and asked who I was. I told him I was your ---,"

"Oh, no, you DIDN'T!"

"Boyfriend."

"I'm gonna get in HUGE trouble!"

"He sounded fine,"

"Well. Oh, . Well, thanks anyways,"

"Really, I think he's fine. He's worried. And your mom cried," Jiro went back inside the house. Selina followed. "Oh, and, I'm coming to dinner at your house today."

"WHAT?"