So It's A Yes.

Story of My Life!

Selina stood there looking like an idiot.

"What?" Selina asked again, quieter this time.

"Look, I know you probably think I'm liking you because you still like me.." Jiro said.

"Wait, what? SO THIS IS JUST A PITY MOVE?!" Selina shouted.

"Wait, I'm not done yet! But I do like you. You are really cute, and nice, and smart, and.-"

"CUTE?! YOU REALLY THINK I'M CUTE?!"

"Well, you always freak out.. and I love that face of yours when you do. Anyways, so is that a no?"

"Why the hell would I say no to you? OF COURSE. But... I will have to sneak out and stuff.."

"No problem. You said yes." Jiro smiled his hot smile.

"Uh, what now?" Selina asked. She didn't have that much experience.

"How 'bout this?" Jiro leaned in, and kissed Selina on the cheek. Not mouth. But whatever.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU STUDENTS DOING!? IT IS THE END OF SCHOOL. GET OFF THE PRIVATE PROPERTY! YOU DELINQUENTS!"

"Okay, madam," Selina yelled. Selina tried to take hold of Jiro's hand. They ran. There hands still locked together once they reached the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OOOH! MY! GOD!" Ella screamed on the bus. She came with Selina after Selina told her, and now she was riding on Selina's bus.

"Yes, It is true!" Selina confirmed.

"Well, when, how? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?"

"It's no big deal, just after school, and uhh, I didn't know! I am usually the one freaking out, now you are," Selina made a face.

"Well, I didn't know that ....." Selina wasn't listening to Ella anymore. She thought about all those times when Jiro said she was cute. Of course, she only thought he was joking, she didn't really actually THINK he meant it. Whatever.

Selina had a wide smile on her face when she came home. Only then did she realize she couldn't tell her parents, so she acted tired. Selina walked into the house.

"XUAN! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" Her dad shrieked.

Selina rushed to the living room. There, her dad held Selina's test... with a grade of 88%. That was considered failing, if you had really Asian parents.

"Oh, that is nothing, it's just a practice test..." Selina defended herself.

"What the heck, are you having a boyfriend? Is that why your grades are dropping??! YOU DUMB CHILD! You are a disappointment to the family! Hebe is way smarter than you! Try to be more like her!"

That just ruined Selina's mood right there. Her dad, always hurting her with words. He ALWAYS compared her to Hebe. She just snapped.

"Well, If Hebe's so good, ADOPT HER FOR YOUR SMART DAUGHTER IN PLACE FOR THE DAUGHTER YOU DON'T HAVE ANYMORE!" Selina shrieked, tears already in place. Selina took her backpack, with money and passes and stuff, and stormed out the door. Her dad didn't follow her, he just had a furious face.

Of course he would get furious. Asian children were not allowed to backtalk their parents, and Selina just did.

Selina went walking around the neighbourhood, slowly turning into a run. She didn't know where to go, but rode the bus.

She ended up at Jiro's house. Or at least she thought it was her house. Selina slowly walked to the door, and rang the doorbell.

A drunk man opened the door. "Who the hell are you?"

"Is..is Jiro here?"

"WHO?!" He drooled.

"Wang?"

"WRONG HOUSE," The man closed the door on Selina's foot.

Selina went to the neighbour's. She prayed it was Jiro's house.

"Who is this?" A woman greeted her at the door. [If this was Jiro's mom, why was she home? Didn't she get back at midnight?

"Uh, I'm Selina, is Jiro here?"

"Oh, Jiro said he was expecting company, I didn't know it was a girl! Come right in," The woman signaled her in.

[Company? Oh, probably one of his friends.]

Selina calmed down a lot when she saw Jiro. Jiro had no shirt on, and his boxers.

"WHOA, Selina, I wasn't expecting you!" Jiro ran away. He appeared later, dressed.

[Awe, I wanted to see more of the half- Jiro.] Selina pouted, and just hugged him.