Sunday.

Story of My Life!

Selina arrived at the Paramount Movie Theatre around 2, totally still remembering what Jiro said. She was a bit early, but there were already people there.

"Hey!" Ella screamed, and Selina greeted her back.

"Where's the birthday boy?" Selina asked. She knew that saying was a little kiddy, but whatever.

"Oh, he's ... getting tickets... Aren't you gonna get yours?!"

"Oh right, be-r-be."

Selina walked up to the desk to buy tickets. 

"Hey, happy birthday!" She yelled.

"Do I get a birthday hug?" Jiro smirked.

Selina stared. "Okay?" She laughed.

"Hey, I'm not joking."

"Oh." Selina proceeded with buying her ticket. Theatre 5 for Slumdog Millionaire.

"JIRO!" Some boys yelled from across the theatre.

"Oh, I have to go, I'll be requesting the hug soon enough," Jiro joked, "Oh ya, we're watching in theatre 8, not 5."

"WHAT!?" Selina said, to the clerk, "Can I get a refund? I payed for the wrong ticket."

"Sorry, you'll have to pay again," The clerk answered.

"Damnit," Selina pulled out another 12 bucks. She wanted to use that money for snacks, but now she can't. [Boohoo, I can't be a fat .]

Selina went into the theatre, empty-handed, and spotted Jiro. She sat in a row in front of him. Not a good choice, she found out later on during the movie. His friends kept on kicking her seat.

-----
Beside her, Ella was crying.  It was the part when Latika answered the phone, and Jamal was so happy. Selina would have cried too, but she didn't want to mess her makeup, or cry in front of people she barely knew---Jiro.

Selina reached her hand to steal a bit of popcorn from Ella's stash. Ella growled, so she tried Matt's. He didn't notice, he was busy texting.

By the time the movie was finished, Matt finally noticed that his popcorn had dwindled. He blamed Jake, who was sitting beside Matt. Jake had to pay him twenty bucks. [Ooops!]

"...Jiro's house now," Selina heard. She hitched along with Ella, and called her dad.

"Hey dad, I'm going to be a bit late... Maybe an hour or two,"

They arrived at Jiro's house.  Selina was expecting a total trash dump, but instead a regular house. Not too messy, but not perfect clean neither.

"Who wants to play 'Seven Minutes In Heaven'?" Someone yelled.

"Isn't that a little kiddy?" Selina asked Ella, the only person she knew.

"BUT! I might get a chance with Jiro," Ella argued.

So, ends up, Ella dragged Selina to the room where everyone gathered.  Selina didn't really want to get picked.  She didn't have her first kiss yet --sad, since she already lived 14 years of her life--. She didn't want it in a closet with a possibility that spiders can crawl on you and bite you, and kiss a guy unwillingly.

Selina didn't get picked, but she was almost. The bottle pointed toward Ella, and then to Matt, the super-texter from before.  Selina was glad. She went to find Jiro to return the debt, she didn't feel like owing something.

She found him in the kitchen, eating away.

"Whoa, for a skinny person, you eat so much!" Selina pointed out.

"What's it to ya?" He said, "Where's Ella?"

"Oh, she's playing 'Seven Minutes In Heaven', why?" Selina answered.

Right on cue, Selina heard someone yell, "SPIDER, COCKROACH, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS BUT IT IS.. IT IS... IT IS CRAWLING ON ME!"

"Oh my, my prediction was right," Selina said.

Jiro ran to the voice, and found that it was a tiny ant. He squashed it, and then threw a book [a book? How'd he get a book outta nowhere] at the ant.

Ella was close to tears, so Selina followed Ella home.

"That was like heaven, but it was hell, I'm supposed to be liking Jiro! NOT MATT! I'M CONFUSED," Ella said on the car ride home.

"It's okay, we're leaving right now."

[Awe, crap, I still have to give him his birthday hug.... and think of a way of revenge towards Ray.]