Finally at home.

Story of My Life!

Finally, Selina reached the end of the day. She was so excited to just go home, eat, and sleep. Yes, she was a pig, and she knew it. Actually, she was born in the year of the rat, but whatever.  She's nothing like a rat at all.

Selina couldn't help but think about the last period. All the guys there were nice to her, and she felt awesome. The girls were not, though.

Selina got dropped off, at a school one block away from her house, and ran. She liked the feeling of running. She almost tripped over a rock.  Clumsy as Selina was, she tripped on her foot afterward. That resulted in Selina hitting her knee. It started bleeding.

"Holy -," Selina cursed. Laughing afterward (Selina laughs whenever she is hurt, or at her clumsiness), she stormed into her house.

"... GIVE ME MY GAME BACK!" Selina heard someone shout. Selina walked toward the living room, and poked her head in.

BONK! What bad timing. Her brother just threw a game disc at her.

"Ouch. Goddamn it,and to think that today was my lucky day in the horoscope," Selina picked up the game, Little Big Planet, and put it on the table.

"What game did they hide this time?" Selina asked.

"MY "CALL OF DUTY: WORLD AT WAR" ONE," Her brother replied, screaming, then to her parents, " I KNOW YOU HID IT! GIVE IT BACK! I DON'T TAKE AWAY YOUR STUFF!"

"It's for your own ..." Her parents replied. Selina didn't want to be part of this, so she fled to the kitchen and took a bottle of water, and a bowl of soup from the table. She quickly drank it all, feeling the soup warm her up. She choked. Water splashed everywhere. Some through her nose also.

"Damnn..!" Selina cursed. She quickly wiped it up with her shirt sleeve, both, and her pant legs.

Selina went up the stairs to avoid all the chaos, skipping two at a time. Selina heard pieces of glass shatter, and she tripped up the stairs.

"Crap," Selina said.

When Selina reached the top of the stairs, she spotted Katie, lying on the floor. She fell asleep, she probably wanted to avoid the drama also. Little drops of drool were drooling out of . It was so cute! Selina chuckled and, accidentally, kicked her.

Katie's eyes popped open, that startled Selina, so she yelped.

"WHAT'S GOING ON UP THERE?" Selina's dad screamed in Cantonese.

"Nothing!" Selina yelled back. To Katie, she said, "I'm sorry."

Before Katie could yell, Selina rushed into her room.

Selina lay on her bed, and changed under the covers. Yes, Selina does that. She was always paranoid for spies and peekers.

Selina didn't feel like sleeping, so she went to her computer. The computer was on top of her dresser, so she had to sit on a really high bar chair. Selina hopped onto the chair, and spun around. Her legs bonked the chestnut dresser.

"Oh my god, ouch!" Selina squealed. A few seconds later, Selina started to have a laugh attack.

Through Selina's chuckling, she heard the familiar windows sound. She turned around, careful not to hurt her feet again, and signed on.

Selina's MSN started signing in. A window popped up.

[email protected] has requested a friend request.
[]Add this person to my contact list
[]Refuse
[]Refuse and block this person

Well, Selina didn't know who it was, so she refused. A few seconds later, the same friend request popped up.

"What the ?" Selina asked to herself.