Ignoring Time?

Story of My Life!

Selina knew she should have not told Jiro. NOW HE WAS AVOIDING HER! Selina told Hebe, and she was like, maybe he wants to hang out with his GUY friends.

Today in Art, he didn't say hi. Or hey, just. Nothing. So, Selina kept on talking to Connor. He got annoyed, finally, and walked away to his GUY friends too.

Selina couldn't take it any longer. During lunch, she went up to Jiro, and went, "HEY, WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?"

"Uh, I was listening to my Ipod. You tried to talk to me?" Jiro went.

"WHAT?! OKAY!? AHHH, hey."

"Hey, you're just so cute when you freak out." Smile smile.

"Well, have you told Shelly you like her yet?"

"Ya, Well, I TRIED. She was like, TELL ME! So I told her what she liked, what she was wearing, how she looked like, but SHE STILL DIDN'T GET IT. She's so dense."

"Oh, . Still like her?" Selina was a tad jealous of her, but whatever, not like Jiro would like her anyways.

"Uhh, sorta."

"HEhehehehehehe. SO CUTE! YOU'RE SO SWEEEET!"

"Why are we flattering each other with comments? Are you secretly in love with me?

"Tchh, NO."

"Oh, I"m HURT. That hit me REALLY hard. I'm sorry if I'm such a jerk?"

"AGHHH NO I DON'T MEAN YOU ARE A JERK! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? I'M JUST KIDDING, WHAT? DON'T SAY THAT!...."

"Okay, I get it, I was joking. Speaking of dense..."

"Hey, I know I'm slow. Just gotta deal with it."

"And you get better grades than me..." Jiro shakes his head.

"Well, did you notice we are standing in the MIDDLE of the hallway, blocking traffic?"

"Oh, No, I didn't." Jiro laughed. It was a sarcastic laugh, of course.

Selina was trying not to blush. She covered it by acting hungry and tired. "Hey, ya, I got to go eat with Hebe and Ella now, See ya!"

Jiro waved, and smiled.

[Soo HOT! But he's my friend, so I gotta resist. Wait, I told him, so he's probably weirded out. I should say I don't like him anymore... I think he was just talking to me to be polite. Ohh. SOO NICE! WHY AM I TALKING ABOUT HIM IN MY HEAD?! IS THIS.. WAHHH.]