Saturday. Preparing

Story of My Life!

"Your dad was glad to find you. So he offered for me to come over today. With you. Together," Jiro explained.

"Wow," Selina calmed down. She sure hoped she didn't freak out in front of her parents and Jiro tonight. "That reminds me, can I use your shower?"

"I don't think that's such a good idea, but if you want to dress up for the thing..."

"Oh ya, you're right. I'll go to Ella's house, then. Her house is closer to your place."

"Okay, see you then, Lina. You're going to look gorgeous, eh?"

"You think so? I don't. Whatever, bye, Jir. I'll be back at 5. " Right then, it seemed a good time to kiss him. It was, except he was way taller than she was. He registered the idea, and leaned in. [My first kiss. With Jiro, or a boy for that matter.] Calvin didn't even bother to kiss Selina.

"Oh, thanks. You should shrink a few inches," Selina said.

"Maybe you should grow taller. Actually, I like this,"

Jiro leaned in for one more. Selina didn't reject.

Selina finally got the courage to get out of his house.  Selina walked two blocks, and stopped by Ella's.

In front of Ella's house, there was Ella. 

"Hey, Ella. Can I use your shower... and your clothes, for that matter? I need some dressing up."

"Well, in this case, I think you should go to Hebe's house. I don't dress up. And, my brother is using the bathroom. I don't think it's safe. He's in his ert stage."

"Oh, okay."

Selina walked over to Hebe's house. Her's was still in her Christmas lights. She rang the doorbell.

"Hello, is Hebe there? Oh hey, Hebe. Did I wake you up?"

Even though it was already 1 pm. Hebe slept late and woke up late.

"Ya, kinda. What do you want? It looks like you need a shower. And who's sweats are you wearing? Is that Jiro's shirt?"

"Oh, ya. Yes, I just came from his house. And, can I? No erted brothers on the loose like Ella's?"

"Nah, go ahead. Oh, and you still haven't told me why you are wearing his stuff."

"I ran away from home, and I'm going back. With Jiro. He's meeting my parents."

"Whoa, all in one night?"

"Yeah.  I want to impress my parents and Jiro."

"Hey, I got this dress you could wear. I'm too fat to wear it. You're skinny enough, I bet."

And with that, Hebe led Selina up to her room. In there, it was so neat. In Selina's room, it was a jungle.

Hebe got out a pink long dress. Selina liked it at first sight. "Awe, thanks, Hebe. You're the best."

"And you kinda stink."

"Oh, okay. I'll be right back."

Selina showered, washed her hair, and everything. She tried on the dress. It fit perfectly, with a little folded up. Selina was too short. Her hair, she curled it a little at the ends. She just hoped she wasn't too fancied up. [Wow, this is going too fast. We've been going out for a few days, and now parent time? Whatever. Jiro's awesome, anyways.]

It started raining outside. Selina didn't really want to wear the dress and run all the way back to Jiro's in her semi high-ish heels. She asked Hebe for a drive.

"Sure, sure. Just something to spice up my weekend." Was her reply.

Selina arrived at Jiro's house. She wondered if Jiro was dressed up.