I'm back

Love is Fate

(Taemin POV)

"Umma,I'm back." I said out loud when I open our house door.

"Aigoo...uri adeul,you're home. Umma miss you so much." My mum immediately came out from the kitchen and hug me.

"I miss you too..." I hug her in return.

Mum let go of me and take me to the living hall.

"You haven't came back for quite sometime. How was your japan arena tour?" She asked.

"Neh,everything ended well." I answer her with a smile.

"Good then. Look at you,you have lose weight again. Sure have been busy for a long period. Umma have cooked your favourite food,now go and take a shower and come down for lunch." She tapped on my hand asking me to follow as she said.

"Neh umma..." I nodded and went up to my room.

It's been quite sometime I didn't come back to my own home since we are having a strand of comebacks and arena tour.

It's good to be home though.

(Isabella/Eun Seol POV)

"Jane,I'm going out to get some groceries. Don't forget that the furniture shop will deliver your closet over today." I shouted before leaving the apartment.

"Neh...! You too come back soon." She replied from upstairs. I slip in my flats and went out with my driver to the nearby mart to add some groceries for our house.

(Taemin POV)

"Taemin ah,here is your favourite meat. Eat more." Umma took a few piece of my favourite dish and gave it to me.

"Neh,kumowo umma." I took and ate it deliciously.

Both of us ate our lunch and chat around happily like normal mother and son.

"Umma,is there someone staying opposite of our house?" I ask when I heard some noisy sound from outside of our apartment.

"I'm not sure. Continue with your meal,I'll take a look." She tapped on my arm and stood up.

I nodded and see her walk towards the door.

"I'm sorry for the noise,m'am. They are shifting in my new closet in." I heard a lady's voice which isn't sounds like my mum one's.

"Aniyo. So you are new here neh? Nice to meet you. I'm Lee Kyung Soon." My mum replied.

"Ah neh...Mrs.Lee annyeonghasaeyo,I'm Jane." The lady answered.

"Aigoo...just call me ahjumma since we are living next to each other. I'll stop disturbing you arrange your house now. Annyeong,Jane."

Seconds later,I heard the door close and umma walking back and sat infront of me.

"Who is that?" I ask.

"Ah,our new neighbour. A young pretty lady called Jane." Umma said with a smile.

I nodded and continue to eat my food.

"Umma,I'm going now. Having practice later." I stood up and told mum.

"Neh? So fast? Okay then,take care and don't get hurt when practicing. Eat more and rest more neh? Umma will visit you all at the dorm with nice food." She said while putting on my scarf for me.

"Neh umma. You too take care and appa and hyung too." I hug her and left our apartment.

(Isabella POV)

"Oh! You're home." Jane said with a mouthfull of food when I walk into the kitchen.

"Yea,I bought all the groceries we need and please don't speak while you eat! It's gross!" I made a disgust look and walk to the cupboards.

"Kekeke...I'm sorry but you should really try this! It's delicious!" She said with her silly smile.

"Really? What's that?" I ask while arranging all the groceries in the cupboard.

"Kimchi pancake." She replied.

"Kimchi pancake? I though we doesn't have kimchi at home. How did you do that?" I ask with curious.

"Aniyo. It's the neighbour ahjumma who gave us. She also gave us a box of homemade kimchi." Jane said while pointing at the kimchi box infront of her.

"Neighbour ahjumma?" I ask.

"Uhhuh...the Lee family,I think. She's a nice ahjumma though. We just met just now when the furniture shop workers were shifting in the closet then she came over giving us food." She explained.

I nodded and took a piece of the pancake and try.

"It's really delicious." I tasted and give a big thumbs up.

"I know right!" Jane chuckled and stuff another piece of pancake into .

"Hey,since we have loads of time,I wanna go shopping today." She suggested.

"Today? I wish to but I'm sorry. I don't think I can go with you because I have to meet someone up." I said apologetically.

"Maybe tomorrow? Tomorrow's great since we have a week holiday,right?" I suggested again.

"Hmm...alright then. I'll let you go today but not tomorrow! Deal?" She pouted and accepted my suggest.

"Deal! I'll shop with you till you drop tomorrow! I promise!" I promised her happily.

"By the way,who are you meeting up?" She curiously asked.

"Ah...just someone that I know before I left." I reason out.

"I see...someone you know before..........Taemin!?" She ask in a excited look.

"Bwo? Aniyo...it isn't him. Just someone else that I felt sorry for when I left."

"Owh...okay,fine. Go ahead then. I'll just hang around here nearby." She shrugged her shoulder and said.

"Okay,just call me whenever you have problem. Here isn't USA and you doesn't know any korean." I reminded her before grabbing my handbag and walk out of the apartment again.

"Yea yea yea....I got it. Just go and be back earlier!" She shooed me out from the apartment before I could say anything more.

"I'll leave the driver for you incase you wanna go anywhere further." I informed the last time before I step out.

"Got it! Bye and take care!" She close the door right on me.

I chuckled and went off taking a taxi to one place that I hope to go for all these 3 years.

Minutes later,I reach infront of a beautiful house.

I got off the taxi and took a deep breath before I press on the doorbell.

"Nugusaeyo?" A ahjumma came out and open the door.

"Annyeonghasaeyo,ahjumma." I bowed and smile at her.

"Oh! It's you! Come in,I'll inform sir." I followed her and waited at the living hall while she went to inform the owner of the house.

While waiting,I look around the house and got caught attention by the owner's photo collection.

"Excuse me,who....are you?" A familiar voice suddenly broke my attention at those photos.

I turn around and meet his eyes for like finally.

"Soo Man seonsaengnim..." I greeted him.

"Eun...Eun Seol...?" He startled.

"Neh...annyeonghasaeyo." I answer him with a smile.

"It's really you! You've came back!" He came and hug me right away.

"Neh,seonsaengnim." I hug him back in return.

"Aigoo...Isn't this Eun Seol?" His wife stood came and shock to see me.

"Neh eomonim." I answer and bowed at her.

"Omo,it's great to see you again. Come and have a seat." She took my hand and lead me to the sofa.

"It's great to see both of you again too. Here,I brought a fruit basket for you." I handed over the fruit basket that I bought earlier to her.

"Thank you. I'll leave both of you to have a chat here and cut them now." She patted my shoulder and stood up.

"This old man here had been missing you since you left." She added before walking away.

I chuckled and look at Soo Man ssi.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Seol ah,it's nothing to sorry about." He pressed my hand.

I return a smile to him.

"Since you have come back now,let's start all over again. I believe that there are still fans out there that supports you." He say with a bright smile.

"Seonsaengnim...I....I....." I look at him with an apologetic look.

"Hmm?" He look back me.

I took a deep breath and continue my words. "Other than visiting you, the second reason I came here today is to tell you that I wanted to cancel my contract with SME."

After finishing my sentence I keep my head down,not looking at him.

"Neh? Cancel your contract?" He ask in shock.

"Yes...I'm sorry letting you wait for nothing all these 3 years..." I spoke in low voice.

"Why? If you are worried about the past,there's nothing to worry about. Nobody will remember anything about it again." He said.

"Aniyo. I know you're hoping me to go back but I'm sorry. I can't make it anymore, I have a job now and I'm happy with it. I....I'm sorry seonsaengnim." I answered.

"Eun Seol ah,think about it again. You know SME never give up on you before. Consider it again,will you?" He held my hand and look at me with those sincere eyes.

"Seonsaengnim,I know you have high expectations on me but I already failed you once. I don't wish to failed you once more. Maybe idol really isn't my thing. I'm sorry." I said and look away.

"No! You didn't failed me anytime! You...!" He spoke in loud tone this time.

"Hey...calm down...Don't shout at her. She has did nothing wrong." His wife beside calm him.

He then took a deep breath to calm down and continue his words. "Seol ah...you can go better...why not go home and consider again? We will give you time..."

"Seonsaengnim...I..." I tried to reject but this time Soo Man's wife held my hand meaning me to stop.

I then nodded and kept quiet.

The whole conversation went down and silent before I start breaking the silence again.

"It's starting to get dark. I think I need to leave now." I said and stood up.

"Neh...Let me walk you to the gate." Soo Man's wife said with a smile.

"Neh...Seonsaengnim,sorry for disturbing and please take my words into consideration. Goodbye." I bowed and walk off with his wife.

"Ahjumma,I can go by myself from here. It's getting cold already,please go in now." I stop my steps before she walk with me to the gate.

"Neh,alright then. Don't worry,I'll help you advice him. Sometimes he might be stuborn but he will listen if things are right." She patted my shoulder.

"Neh,ahjumma kamsahabnida. Goodbye." I hug her and walk out of their house.

I let out a sigh and take a last look of the house before went on the taxi.

"I'm sorry..."