Jerks!

Love is Fate

(Author POV)

"She's........back...? She's in........Korea...?" He said with glimpse of tears in his eyes.

"Te-Tae-Taemin ah....W-why are you h-here...?" Minho stuttered.

"Minho hyung...She's back isn't she?" Taemin asked looking straight into his eyes.

"I....I....." Minho didn't know how to answer when he ask that question.

"Hyung! Tell me! I've heard everything!" Taemin shouted this time.

His shout cause the other three elder ones to come out from their room.

"Oh? Taemin ah? You're back? I though your schedules end at 1am?" Kibum asked when he came out.

Minho immediately gestured Kibum to shut up before he cause things to go more worst.

"What?" Kibum looked at him not getting a single thing.

Minho then gave up and look away.

Jonghyun and Jinki beside obviously got what Minho meant.

Taemin beside looking all of the four and gave a cold laugh out in a sudden.

"All of you have know before that..." Taemin said with a smirked.

"Taemin ah...We....don't mean to...." Minho quickly grab his shoulder and explained.

"Know? What?" Kibum asked still not getting anything.

"Taeminnie...Listen to me..." Jinki this time step out and hold Taemin.

Taemin look away obviously not wanting to listen to any of their explainations.

"Taemin,look! We did know about her but..." Jinki was cut off by Taemin before he can finish his words.

"Only me...! The one and only one who doesn't know anything...!" Taemin bited back.

"Taemin ah...Calm down and listen to us first,will you?" Jonghyun grab his arm and said.

"I'm the only one who don't know anything! I'm the only one!" Taemin swing off Jonghyun's hand shouted at him.

"I'm the only one..." This time tears started to rolled down from his eyes.

"Taemin...we really didn't mean to keep it away from you..." Jinki explained again.

"3 years....Do you all know how long I've hope for her to come back!? 3 years! I've waited for her for 3 years! You all know how I've survived for this 3 damn years!" Taemin screamed while shaking.

"Now she's back and you guys kept it from me!?"

"You guys are too much! Way to much!" He shouted for the last time and ran out from the dorm.

"Taemin ah!" Kibum shouted when Taemin ran out.

"Damn! It's all my fault! I shouldn't have said it here!" Minho aside scolded himself.

"Oh no...I have a bad feeling on this already. Hyung, what should we do now?" Kibum asked worriedly.

"Just leave him be. He won't listen to us either. Give him some time to calm down then we'll try to explain once more." Jinki gave out a sigh while telling the others and walk away.

"What? Means we just leave him to be? He just ran out!" Kibum said and looked at the rest of us.

"Bum ah, Taemin will be fine." Jonghyun patted on his shoulder reassuring him.

Kibum just let out a sigh and nodded. "Arrasoh."

"Minho ah, it's not your fault. Don't blame yourself for having Taemin knew the truth. We all made the same mistake from keeping it away from Taemin." Jonghyun this time patted on Minho's arm comforting him.

"Go and get some rest now. Everyone has been through a long night today." Jonghyun said to the two young ones.

"But hyung...Taemin....he...." Minho spoke.

"Kwenchana...He's an adult now. He will be alright. Go and take some rest now." Jonghyun reassured again with a smile.

Minho nodded and went back to his own room as well as Key.