Key is Annoyed!

Love is Fate

"Oppa...I've said this for lots of time already. Even if you beg me with all your hearts and souls,I will still give you the same answer." I said this sentence for the nth time of the day.

 

"But Eun Seol ah...you know we miss you,the company miss you,our label artists miss you and your fans miss you too! Why don't come back?" Kibum oppa said and looked at me sincerely.

 

I then took a deep inhale and a sip of my coffee before I continue my words.

 

"Kim Kibum ssi....*look around* I'm not going to repeat this again. So you better listen to it properly." I leaned forward and whispered softly beside him.

 

"I.AM.NOT.GOING.BACK.BEING.AS.AN.IDOL! So stop bothering me with that anymore."  I purposely emphasised it word by word to him.

 

"But..but...you..." He was interupted by me.

 

"I will leave now if you still stick on that same topic of yours." I threaten him by standing up from our table ready to leave.

 

"Okay! Okay! I will stop now!" He immediately held both of his hands up in the air giving up.

 

"But...you really not going to show yourself to the others? I feel guilty for keeping you from the members." He continued.

 

"Oppa,I didn't come back in purpose for your knowledge. I came here just because of my job,okay? Sooner or later I will go leave so why bother to tell?" I took a bite of my cake and said.

 

He then let out a heavy sigh and mumble disappointed. "Uri Taemin othokkeh...?"

 

I chuckled a bit at his statement. "He's fine without me. I can see that he has moved on."

 

Oppa looked back at me and rolled his eyes.

 

"I'm going now. I have a schedule later and I have to go back and prepare. Bye!" I stood up and leave.

 

(Key POV)

 

I watch Eun Seol leave the cafe.

 

I let out a sigh and mumble to myself. "You don't know a single thing about Taemin..."

 

I then left the cafe and went back to our dorm.

 

"Oh,hyung! Where did you went?" Taemin just came out of his room saw me when I step in the dorm.

 

"Huh? Oh...just went out with Woohyun." I said and head back to my room.

 

I throw myself on the bed feeling frustrated because of Eun Seol. I felt so bad for not telling them I met Eun Seol again after those 3 years.

 

"Ughh!!!! I swear I will kill you if you made me got depression!" I messed my hair and grumbled to myself.

 

"Woah...chillax...don't kill me." Jonghyun hyung who came into my room right at the moment.

 

"Aniyo...what do you want?" I ask not looking.

 

He throw his arm over my shoulder and ask cutely. "Why so pissed off? Who made my Kibumi angry?"

 

"Nothing." I answer not looking.

 

"Hey,I wanna talk to you about something." Hyung sat beside me and looked at me seriously.

 

"Mwo?" I look at him curiously.

 

"Mmm...ermm..."

 

"Yah! What are you going to tell me?" I asked annoyed.

 

"I think I saw something weird..." He say hesitantly.

 

"Weird? What weird?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

 

"I think I saw Eun Seol back there when we're at Japan,during the opening of Trenta." He scratch his neck and say with an unsure look.

 

"M..m...mwo? Hahahahaha! Hyung! You've gotta be kidding!" I quickly laugh awkwardly, trying to hide my fear.

 

"That's why I said I saw something weird! Do you think there's a possibility of her came back?" He pouted and ask again.

 

"Neh? *Fake smile* Hyung,she left without anyone knowing 3 years ago making all of us miserable. If that's really her at the fashion show,I will surely saw her and rip her head off!" I acted angry.

 

"Right. So I guess it's not her then. Maybe it's me who saw the wrong person..." He nodded and told himself.

 

"Anyway! Thanks buddy! Problem solved! I'm going to watch my tv show now! Bye!" He then stood up and walk out of my room with a bright sunshine smile.

 

"Huuu....that was close..." I exhaled and wipe off my sweats that was rolling down.

 

"Jong Eun Seol! I will surely rip your head off for making me lie to the whole world! Argh!" I mumble annoyingly then slam on to bed for a good rest.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update. Being very busy lately.