Friends

Love is Fate

(Isabella/Eun Seol POV)

“Isabella Jong!” Jane came in from the entrance while screaming my name.

“Whey?” I answered a bit annoyed by the loud noise.

“Shopping…~ Kaja?” She hugged on my arm cutely.

“Shiroyo…I’m tired…and look at the house…It’s a mess!” I pointed at the kitchen area.

“Yah! That one we can leave to the cleaning ahjumma to do it. Let’s go?” She pestered again.

I shake my firmly.

She pouted and slump onto the couch. “Fine then1 I’ll go on my own.”

“Mwo? Yah…is it okay for you to go alone?” I looked at her worriedly.

“Yea! Why not? I’m not a stupid, you know? I can ask.” She said sarcastically.

I shake my head and went to grab my purse on top of the cabinet. 

“Here…Use this. My apologies for not coming with you.” I handed her my credit card.

“Yah…kwenchana! I have my own card.” She rejected.

“Just take it….” I reassured her and stuck my card into her hand.

She then gave me a big sunny smile and jump onto me. “You’re my best friend in the world!”

“Arra…” I hugged her back and said with a smile.

“Okay! Gotta go now! See you later! Bye!” She release the hug and skipped happily to my dorm entrance ready to leave.

“Oh~ Yah! Don’t over spend!” I shouted before she close the door.

My dorm return into silence after Jane left.

“What should I do?” I asked myself and shrugged for not knowing what to do.

I went over to the living room and switch on the tv hoping that there’s some interesting show to occupy my free time but too bad, there isn’t anything interesting that catches my eye.

I switched off the tv and walk to the balcony.

The fresh chill morning breeze blows right through me at the moment I slide open the glass door. 

“I should go out for a cup of coffee.” I told myself and went to get myself changed.

I walked down the streets around the blocks and found the café that I used to come here three years ago with….him.

Memories flash through the moment I step into the café.

“*sigh* What’s pass has pass.” I said in my mind and continue to walk in.

I took order of my favorite drink and a slice of fruit cake and head to a quiet corner of the café/.

The interior of the café is still the same, the chairs, tables, scenery outside of the café. Nothing changed much except that I’m alone this time compared to three years ago.

“Eun Seol…?”

A voice broke my attention towards the scenery outside of the café. 

There was a slight shock when I heard that name because no one has called me by that name since I came back except those who know I’m back.

I immediately look up to see who is that.

“Oh? Oppa…?” I was shocked when I saw him.

“Yah…~ It is really you! I thought I saw the wrong person when you walk in!” He exclaimed excitedly.

“Sungyeol oppa! It’s nice to see you again. Here, take a seat.” I immediately stood up and show him the empty chair infront of me.

He nodded and took the seat.

“Wow! I never thought of meeting you here, like this.” He said with a shocked face.

“I never thought of meeting you here too.” I smiled and answered.

“You know…you just gone all in a sudden…without saying anything or leaving a note. Most of us were shock.” Sungyeol oppa said.

“Yeah, I know. Mianheyo.” I apologize. 

“Anyways, when did you came back?” He asked this time with his big smile.

“Me? Uhmm…around two months ago?” I answered back smiling.

“Yah! Nappeun nom! You came back for that long already and yet you didn’t contact me!?” He said with a fake angry tone.

I smiled and scratched my neck awkwardly when I heard him. “Mian...No one really knows I came back to Korea actually.”  

“Eh? What do you mean by that? No one knows?” He ask in shocked.

“Neh…I kept it as a secret…except for a few of them who saw me.” I replied embarrassingly. 

“”Ah…~ Arassoh…”

“So…what are you doing in Korea? Back to SM Entertainment?” He asked again.

“Ani…I’ve quitted SME. I’m currently at a modelling agency.” I replied nicely.

“Eh??? You quitted SME!? Means you’re not going back to our idol industry?” He asked with eyes opened wide.

I nodded.

“So…modelling now?” He asked again not believing.

“Neh…”

“No wonder you’ve been much more prettier compare to last time.” He suddenly praised.

“Eh…? Oppa…mwoya….” I was taken back by his words and looked away.

“Hahahahaha….yah…Eun Seol-i…Don’t be shy....” He said playfully this time.

I laughed at his words and looked away.

“Hey! Give me your number so that we can meet up more…you know…I don’t wanna see my friend to be such a loner in Korea.” He joke again and pass me his phone.

“Hmm..keurea...” I gladly took over his phone and type in my number.

“Asa! Kumowo!” He took back his phone and thanked happily.

“Hey, I gotta go now. Have a schedule to catch up soon. Do you want me to give you a ride?” He asked friendly.

“Neh? Aniyo…Kwenchana…You need to rush for your work. It’s okay, I can walk home.” I rejected nicely.

“Eyy…~ It’s not that rush though. C’mon, I’ll send you back.” He insisted.

“Neh…kumowo oppa.” I stood up following him out from the café and to his car.

We had more of a bit of catch up session about me, mostly me until he drops me at my apartment.

I gladly step out from his car and thank him for his ride before he left.

A sudden weird feeling come to me as I look around the surrounding, as if someone is following me.