Flashback

Love is Fate

(Author POV)

"Whey!?" He shouted ahead towards the river.

"Why do all of you have to keep it from me!?"

"Whey...?" He cried out this time while holding onto a necklace that has hung on his neck for three years.

-Flashback-

(Taemin POV)

"Woah...Taemin oppa, this necklace yeppoyo....!" She sticks closely on the glass showcase window admiring the lock shape pendant with a small light purple diamond stone on it.

"Keuronneh...Do you want it?" I smile brightly at her asking.

"Neh? A...aniyo...it's expensive." She shaked her hands and head together while rejecting.

I shrugged my shoulders and held out my hand to hold her. "Keureh...Let's go?"

She nodded and accepted my hand walking away from the showcase window.

"Oppa, thank you for the date today!" She chirped happily before getting of my car.

I gave her a smirked and look at her. "This is not the best part."

She looked at me confused, not knowing what I meant.

I sat up from my seat and get close to her.

“O….oppa….w-what are you d-doing….?” She was startled by my sudden closeness.

“Eun Seol ah…” I called her and gave her a smirk again.

“N-neh…?” She looked away and I quickly took the opportunity to slip something around her neck before I sat back on my seat.

“Oh? Igeo mwoya?” She noticed and touch her neck.

I smiled and looked away.

“Oh! Isn’t this the pendant we saw earlier!?” She exclaimed happily when she saw the necklace.

“This is my present for you.” I smile and told her sweetly.

“B-but oppa….this is expensive.” She looked at me worriedly.

“Kwenchana…It’s worth it as long as is for you.” I said and dig my necklace out under my collar.

“Zzan!” I held up and show it to her.

Her eyes immediately brighten up when she saw mine. “Oppa…!”

“It’s a couple necklace. Mine is a key, yours is a lock. Key and lock, the perfect match.” I said and smile proudly at her.

She gave back me the bright smile that I loved to see most on her face.

“You can’t take that off  unless I allows you to. Arrasoh?” I said seriously.

“Arrasoh arrasoh…Won’t take off until the day you leave me.” She said happily.

“Hahahahahaha! From now on you won’t get to take it off because I won’t leave you.” I laughed and pinched her cheek lightly.

“I won’t let you have a chance to take it away from me either!” She return me a cute mehrong.

-End of Flashback-

“I wonder if you still have it on with you…? “ Taemin looked at his key pendant.

He felt on his knees and lay on the grass with tears flowing non-stop.