Jonghyun!?

Love is Fate

"Kibum! I swear I saw her! I'm sure I didn't saw the wrong person!" Jonghyun whispered softly to Key while following him back to his room.

Instead of argueing back,Key choose to remain silence because he knows what his hyung said was right.

"Bum! Talk to me! Answer me a word or something! Tell me it is her..." Jonghyun who's now already walking back and forth in the room with lots of desperation.

Key just looked at the guy and let out a weak sigh. "Hyung,take a seat and calm down first."

Jonghyun then followed what he said,sat down beside Key and took a deep breath to calm himself but for a person like him,it's useless.

Jonghyun again attacking Key with a bunch of questions. "I'm sure it's her! That means the one I saw back in Japan a month ago was her! It's Eun Seol! She's back! Oh no! What about Taeminnie!? Does he know? Oh wait,Taem looks great as usual so I think he doesn't know by now? Omo! What if they saw each other!? Should I tell him that she's back?"

"Hyung...calm down...." Key scofted and look at him.

"No no Bum! How are we suppose to calm down? Taem will go insane! I think...." Jonghyun was right away being cut off by Key who is starting to get annoyed.

"Hyung! Calm your damn self down! It is Eun Seol! So stop freaking out like there's no tomorrow!" Key shouted at the guy who is now kept quiet and sat beside like a puppy being scolded.

Key let out another sigh and looked at the poor guy beside. "Hyung,she is who you saw. I too saw her back there in Japan and two weeks ago she contacted me. We met up."

"Mwo!? You knew she has came back!? Why didn't you tell!?" Jonghyun shouted loudly and look at him with big round eyes opened wide.

"Hyung shush! Keep your voice low...the others will hear you!" Key shush him down.

"But but! How can you not tell us about this!?" Jonghyun asked with furrowed eyes.

"She doesn't let me tell the truth!" Key argue back.

"Kim Kibum! Tell me everything you know! Now!" The elder one suddenly became serious.

Key,on the other hand was freaked out by his sudden attitude told him everything he knew.

(Jonghyun POV)

I tapped my fingers desperately on my lap trying to look for a best solution after hearing what Kibum said.

"Andweayo! Andweayo! This won't work! I have to meet and talk to her!" I stood up and said desperately.

"But ho-"

"Bum! Call her and ask her out now!" I immediately interrupted Key before he could say anything else.

"Mwo!? But...but hyung,she might not be free right now...! And if she knew I told you about that,she will kill me!" Key tried to make an excuse.

"I don't give a damn care right now! Just pick up your phone and call her!" I strongly argued back.

"Hy...hyung..." Key looked at me and pleaded.

"R.I.G.H.T N.O.W.!" I hissed and stared fiercely at him.

Key gulped and took out his phone hesitantly to dailed the number.

We waited for a while until there is a familiar voice on the other line came out from the phone's speaker.

"Yeobusaeyo?"

Key again gulped and look at me not knowing what to answer. I quickly shake my hands as a gesture telling him to talk.

"Yeobusaeyo? Hello? Kibum oppa? Is that you?" The voice is being heard again.

Kibum looked at me helpless again.

I grinned and mouth to him. "Ask her out for a coffee!"

"Yah! Kim Kibum! If you're not going to talk,I will end the call now!" The voice shouted in annoyance this time.

I hissed softly at Kibum and finally he start speaking. "Hel...hello? Eun Seol ah?"

"Oh gosh finally! What is your problem? Call me and talk nothing!" Eun Seol asked in annoyed.

"I...You...err...." Kibum hesitated.

"What do you want!?" She shouted again.

I hissed and again shooted Kibum a death glare!

"Can we meet up?" This time he spoke in one breath.

"Mwo!? You called me and kept silence for the heck few minutes just to ask this question!?"

"Ne...neh...can you?" He asked in awkward.

Eun Seol let out a sigh. "Okay! Meet me at Insadong's Mango Six cafe at 3pm."

"Oh...keu...keurea...." He then ended the phone call.

(Isabella/ Eun Seol POV)

"Mwoya? Acting so weird all of a sudden." I mumbled to myself after ending the call with Kibum oppa.

"Why so angry? Nuguya?" Jane ask coming out from the kitchen.

"It's Kibum oppa. He's acting weird just now." I said and held my phone up.

"Ooo...he's dating you again?" She ask with a weird smile.

"Yah! What date!? It's just a normal friends meeting,okay!?" I smack her arm and glared.

"Hahaha,I'm just kidding." She gave a mehrong.

I rolled my eyes and flip through a random magazine.

"What time are you guys meeting up? You know you have a photo shooting later." She said.

"Yea,I remember. I'm meeting him at Mango Six, 3pm."

"Great! I'll prepare your stuffs and meet you later at the shooting studio at 4pm?" She looked at me.

I nodded and stood up walking back to my room to change.

"See you later at the studio!" I said out loud and went out.

(Key POV)

*At the cafe*

"Yah! Kim Kibum!" A voice together with a smack on my shoulder from behind causing me to jumped of shock.

"Oh,Eun Seol ah...You're here already." I welcome her with a weird and awkward expression.

She noticed that by raising an eye on me and took a seat beside me.

"Woah~ That's so sweet of you,already bought a cup of hot coffee for me." She happily took up the coffee that was placed infront of her ready to drink until a voice interupted us.

"Ahem...Excuse me miss,you are drinking my cup of coffee." She immediately recognized the owner of that voice behind her and shot me a death glare.

Jonghyun hyung then came and sat infront both of us.

"Kim Kibum!" She hissed angrily at me.

"It's not his fault. I'm the one who force him to call you." Jonghyun hyung spoke right after.

She continued ignore and glares straight at me.

"I...I'm sorry...I've tried my best to hide but hyung has found out...he saw you yesterday at the boutique." I said apologetically.

She then let out a heavy sigh and turn to Jonghyun hyung. "Okay,fine. Since you've confirmed that it is me now,can you do like what Kibum oppa is doing?"

The elder looked at me and Eun Seol confused.

"It's either keep your mouth shut about me so that we still can keep in contact or tell everyone about me and I will get myself out of Korea again." Eun Seol said with a stern look.

"Mwo!? But....-"

"-No buts,Kim Jonghyun ssi. This is your only two choices." She interupted before hyung can object.

"Fine! I'll keep my mouth shut." Hyung gave up and look away.

(Isabella/ Eun Seol POV)

"Great! It's good to see you again...Jonghyun oppa..." I clapped my hands happily and called out 'oppa' with an aegyo.

Jonghyun oppa immediately felt for my aegyo and return me his bright smile.

"It's good to see you again. We've missed you a lot." He ruffled my hair and said with a warm smile.

"Op...pa!!! Don't messed my hair!" I pouted while fixing back my hair.

"So where have you been all these years?" He asked and smile.

"Hmm...let's see...I've been to quite a few places to avoid you guys finding me." I said.

"Mwo!? You did that?" Jonghyun oppa asked with a shock look.

"Hahaha! Of course not,I was just joking. Well...I went to travel around for half a year then went back to the States to continue my studies." I say as a matter of fact.

"Malduandwea! How come there isn't any news about you!?" Jonghyun oppa asked in shocked.

"Hey,I'm not a stupid okay? I purposely went to a boarding school at first then got transfer to UK to continue my further studies. That's why it's a bit hard to find me." I said proudly.

"Then how come now became a model?" He asked again.

"Ah...about that...I was doing part time job for a advertising company when I was having summer holidays and then one day a modelling agency's manager came and ask me about being a model. So I accepted her offer." I explained.

"That's why all these while you are in UK?" He asked.

"Yea...I looked at my watch and found out the time.

"Hey! I gotta catch up a photo shooting now! Sorry! Meet you guys some other day?" I quickly took my stuff and stood up.

"Neh. Call us and don't disappear again!" Jonghyun oppa said loudly while I rush out.

"Arrasoh!"