Onew!!!

Love is Fate

(Author POV)

The two froze on spot when they heard a third person coming in from the door.

"Oh Kibum,Eun Seol you guys are here. I'm going to bed now." He greeted like normal and went back to his room.

"Bwoh!? Eun Seol!?" Onew shouted in surprise then dashed out from his room again to look at the two again.

The two youngers ones looked at each other and then the leader.

"Yah! It's really you! Why are you here!?" Onew asked in shocked.

"Ermm...because I was invited to come here?" Eun Seol replied like it is.

"No no no! I mean,when did you come back? Why didn't you find us? Where did you went to? Does Taeminnie knows? Oh! He should know!" The leader ask everything in a breath.

"Hyung! Breath! One question at the time!" Key said annoyingly.

"Okay okay. Tell me now!" Onew took a deep breath and look at Eun Seol.

"Tell what?" Eun Seol asked innocently trying to avoid.

"Everything of course! How can you just leave like that and come back out of the sudden!?" Onew shouted again.

"Oppa...I...just..." She startled.

"You what!? Don't you know how Taemin suffered these few years!? He almost crashed in an accident! He almost gives up on his career! Just because of you leaving without anything but a letter and memories!" He said angrily.

Eun Seol kept quiet and look down. She knew the leader was right.

"Hyung...chill! Teamin still doesn't know she's back yet. We haven't told him yet." Key beside trying to sooth the atmosphere.

"Who else knows about you coming back!?" Onew ask.

"Only me, Jjong hyung and you." Key answered nicely.

"Good! Don't let the fourth person to know amymore!" He glared at us and walk away.

"I doesn't want to see my brother slumping into all kinds of again." He say coldly before stepping into his own room.

"What the heck is happening with that yonggam's mood? Such a moody old man!" Key blew his frinch and look at Eun Seol.

"I'm leaving now." Eun Seol was queit all this time suddenly spoke out.

"Huh? So fast!? But Jjong isn't home yet! You haven't got his gift!" Key whined.

"It's okay. I'll get it from him the other day. Thanks for the celebration. I love it. Bye." She smiled and hugged Key before walking out from the dorm.

(Isabella/Eun Seol POV)

I quickly came out from SHINee's dorm and went into the lift.

I knew what Jinki meant when he said he doesn't want the fourth person to know. I totally understand why he said that along with that cold attitude.

"Ding!" The lift rang when it reach ground floor.

I then walk out from the lift while putting on my jacket.

Right at that moment, I bumped into something infront of me.

"Ouch!" A voice cried out in pain.

"Omo!" I quickly look at the person on the floor.

I gasped and quickly turned around.

It was him...The person who I was trying to avoid ever since I came back.

"Damn it! Why him!?" I cursed softly under my breath.

"Uhh...kwenchanayo? I'm sorry for bumping on you." The person asked from behind.

I started to jump up and down deep inside in my heart hoping that he doesn't recognise me.

"Excuse me? Agassi, kwenchanayo?" He spoke again.

I pull down my cap as low as possible and turn to him.

"Uhh...ah...neh...I...okay..." I tried to sound as weird as possible.

"Are you sure?" He asked once more.

"Ye...yes...Sorry...Bye..." I made an 'okay' sign and walk off quickly.

As soon as I walk out from the building, I ran as fast as I can to be away from their building.

"Gosh! That was close!" I panted while taking a rest at a bench.

I sat at the bench and look up at the sky.

It was dark and without any stars. The atmosphere felt so gloomy even though it was night...

Just like the night I left Korea three years ago.