Welcome To Cube

Love is Fate

 (Author POV)

Jane slightly peek through the curtains from backstage and went back to the standby room.

"Most of the reporters and media sources are here." She said excitingly.

"Of course. This press conference is the very first step to tell the world that Isabella is returning to the entertainment industry." Representative Hong said proudly.

"Starting in 5 minutes! Isabella ssi, please stand by the side of the stage." One of the staff came in and announced loudly.

EunSeol who's sitting on the couch felt extremely nervous now didn't heard what the staff said.

Jane saw her not moving so she went up to her. "Hey, you need to stand by now."

EunSeol is still absent minded.

"Belle? Belle!" Jane patted Isabella's shoulder to get her back.

"Neh?" She came back to her mind.

"You need to stand by already. The conference is starting in another 5 minutes." Jane looked at her worriedly.

Isabella started to feel panic when she heard Jane.

"Hey...chill. Don't freak. It's gonna be fine." Jane hug and soothed her.

"Jane....what if I screw things up?" She asked extremely worried.

"No, you won't. You can handle this. It's just a short announcement and Q&A session. You will be fine." Jane comforted.

"Jane is right. Isabella, you will be fine. If there's any difficult questions, I will handle it for you. Don't worry too much. Just answer them with honesty." Representative Hong came by and assured her.

Isabella nodded along with a worried look.

"You know you can't bring that look on stage right? The press will take advantage of asking weird questions if you give them that look." Jane beside pointed out.

Isabella can't help but to give out a slight laughter.

"Now that's better but you need a brighter smile on stage. Get it?" Jane said again.

"Neh...neh....Manager-nim" Isabella answered.

At least now she felt a bit calm from Jane's jokes.

"C'mon then. You really need to go stand by now." Jane stood up and told her.

She nodded and walk towards the side entrance of the stage.

Moments later, the press conference started with the MC emceeing.

Representative Hong and two of the company's high position staff has been invited out to the stage.

"Now we will invite out today's main focus. Isabella Jong ssi. Welcome." The emcee announced.

She closes her eyes and took a deep breath before heading on the stage.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Isabella Jong imnida." She greeted and bowed in front of the press.

Cameras flash and shutter sounds can be heard nonstop.

The press conference officially started.

---Skip to the end of the conference---

 "Okay. Before we end this press conference, is there anymore questions from any reporters?" The emcee asked the last time.

Suddenly, one reporter raised up his hand and a mic is given to him.

"Annyeonghaseyo EunSeol ssi, I am Reporter Kim from Dispatch. I would like to ask, Since you have return to the industry now, what is the relationship between you and SHINee Lee Taemin?" He asked boldly.

Immediately, Isabella tensed up when she heard what was being asked. She try as hard as she can to remain a calm expression.

"Sorry, we do not take that question." One of the company staff sat beside her answered.

"Can I know why is this question being rejected? It's an issue that the fans currently want to know." The reporter fought back.

"I'm sorry but...."

Before the staff get to finish his words, Isabella interupted.

"Sorry I wasn't able to answer right away just now. I will now answer your question about the relationship between both of us." She said through the mic politely.

She gave Representative Hong a assuring nod before continue on to the question.

"I understand that my comeback announce shocked many of the fans and I also aware that many of them are interested with my relationship with Lee Taemin ssi. Both of us now are a normal Sun-Hoobae relation. He indeed is a very good and supportive senior of mine and I have no any intentions of dating when I decided to put all my focus on my current career. I will start off my career as a new actress so I do hope that fans from both sides can stop worrying and support me well. Thank you." She answered confidently.

"But we captured a few pictures of you and Lee Taemin coming out from a restaurant together two weeks ago. How do you explain that?" The reporter asked again.

"Seems like Reporter Kim has quite an interest on my life huh?" She said with a joking tone.

"You are right. We did had dinner together 2 weeks ago but it was a large group of friends gathering. A few of my close friends from before were there also. I can show you evidences of that night's gathering if you like too. Taemin sunbae is a very good and caring senior as I mentioned earlier, because I did not have my manager with me during the dinner so he offered to drop me off at my company to allow my manager to send me home. That's why you saw us walking out together." She said.

The reporter thank her for the answer and sat down unsatisfying, probably that's not the answer he wanted since Dispatch is well known for exposing Idols' dating scandals.

"Alright, thank you for all the media press and reporters. The press conference will officially ends here. Hope all of you will support our new debut actress, Isabella ssi." The emcee ended the conference professionally.

"Well done Isabella. You handled the questions very professional, especially the last one." Representative Hong praised when all of them got back to backstage.

"Kamsahabnida Hong daepyonim. I'm just saying the truth." Isabella answered.

"Good then. I'll get going now. Ah! Don't forget about tonight's welcome party at OMG Lounge. I've gathered all our company label artist to introduce to you." Representative Hong reminded.

"Neh. I will be there on time. Thank you." She thanked him.

(Isabella/EunSeol POV)

After seeing Representative Hong off, I went back to my makeup room to get change.

"Hey, you did really well just now." Jane came in and praised.

"Thank you." I said happily.

"But you lied....~" She said with a sly smile.

"As long as no one knows...." I shrugged and gave a winning look.

"Now the press conference has ended, means you are officially an actress. Congratulations!" Jane hugged me excitingly.

"Kumawo...~" I hugged her in return.

"C'mon let's go home." Jane took my hand and bring me along.

--At the welcome party--

The welcome party Representative Hong planned was a very cosy lounge at Cheongdam-Dong.

"Hey! Isabella! You're here." Representative Hong welcomed me happily when I step into our private room.

I nodded and bowed at him. Immediately I scanned through the whole room. Almost everyone starting from the oldest group Beast to the youngest CLC are all here.

"Guys! Let me introduce you all to your new colleague. Isabella." He announced loudly to get everyone's attentions.

I smiled awkwardly and bowed at all of them. "Annyeonghaseyo. Isabella imnida. You all can also call me as EunSeol. Please take care well of me in the future."

Everyone clapped their hands giving me a warm welcome.

I bowed again and took a seat next to DooJoon sunbaenim.

"Sunbaenim annyeonghasaeyo." I greeted him.

"Oh Isabella ssi, annyeonghasaeyo." He greeted back and I just return him a pleasant smile.

"You can be comfortable with me. Just call me oppa, I prefer that more than sunbaenim. It's too formal." He said.

"Ah neh. DooJoon oppa...You can call me as EunSeol too." I answered.

He nodded happily as a sign of agreeing.

Throughout the party, quite a few of the label artist and staffs approached and talk to me. I chatted quite a lot with them, mostly about my history until how I got the chance to join Cube.

Everyone was so warm welcoming.

"I guess I did the right choice of joining this new label." I though in my mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, this is an update for today. I won't be updating any stories for the next 2 weeks as I'm off for travelling but I will update them as soon as I got back. So please don't leave me and wait patiently. :)

Until next chapter, XOXO. <3