What!?

Love is Fate

(Author's POV)
Things goes on smoothly for the past few weeks after Isabella and Taemin's meeting on that day.
"Hey Bells, We have a private meeting later at Cube Entertainment." Jane told her as she's flipping through her schedules file.
"Neh? Cube Entertainment? I don't remember we have any business with them." Isabella looked at Jane curiously.
"We don't but we are about to have one." Jane said with a sly smile.
Isabella looked at her expression weirdly.
(Isabella/Eun Seol POV)
We are on our way to the somehow "private meeting" with Cube Entertainment.
"Jane...Can you please tell me why are we going there?" I've asked for the nth time on our way there.
"You'll know soon. Trust me, it'll be a good thing." She answered while focusing on the road.
I let out an audible sigh, gave up on asking.
"Here we are!" Jane said happily.
I looked out from the passanger sit and saw a building with a huge poster of Beast hanging on - Cube Cafe.
"Let's get off before we are late." Jane took her stuff and get out from the car.
I then put on my sunglasses and gather my bag follow her walk towards the side entrance of the building which has 'Cube Entertainment Office Building' written on the glass door.
As soon as we step in, a lady stood up from the reception greeting our arrival.
"Annyeonghasaeyo. May I know who are you looking for?" The lady bowed and asked us politely.
Jane then went ahead telling her. "Neh, annyeonghasaeyo. I'm Jane Choi, from Elite Modelling Agency. We have been told to meet Hong Sajangnim at 2pm."
"Neh, hold on while I double confirm your appointment neh." The lady answered nicely.
She then sat back on her seat and made a phone call and minutes later she stood up and gave us a warm smile.
"Neh, Hong Sajangnim is free at the moment and you can go up to meet him now. Please foolow me." She held out her hand in a polite way, leading us to the lift.
We then took the lift and went up to the 8th floor.
We got off the lift and walk through the corridoor that has all kinds of trophies, awards and huge wall posters of every Cube Ent.'s artists.
"Annyeonghasaeyo. Both of you must be from Elite Modelling Agency. Here, follow me." This time another lady came and greet us.
We nodded and followed her footsteps until we're infront of an office.
She knocked on the door and we went in together.
"Hong Sajangnim, Ms.Choi and Ms.Jong is here." She then bowed at the figure and left the room.
"Annyeonghasaeyo Hong Sajangnim, I'm Jane Choi from Elite Modelling Agency." Jane bow and greeted him politely.
"Annyeonghasaeyo Sajangnim, I'm Isabella Jong." I took off my sunglasses and greeted him politely.
"Neh,annyeonghasaeyo. It's glad that you agree to meet us. Here, take a seat." He stood up from his president chair and walk towards the couch.
We followed his directions and sat the the couch.
"Isabella-ssi, I guess you have already know who we are right?" The president immediately spoke up after we are all well sitted.
"Neh." I nodded.
"So what do you think of us?" He asked again.
"Neh...?" I was taken back by his question.
This time he laughed. "Okay, let's stop playing mind games already. As my representative had told your manager, our company is interested on having you under the artist department and we will provide you an amount that you will be satisfied."
"Mwo? Artist department?" I asked not getting what he meant.
"Ah...Cube Entertainment is hoping to have you as one of our label artist." The president said proudly.
"Wait...What? You are saying that you want to sign me into your company as an artist?" I finally get what he meant.
He nodded and gave me a indeed look.
Now I finally got the whole picture of this meeting. They want me back into the idol industry.
"But I still have my contract under Elite. This won't work, sajangnim." I told him.
"About your contract with Elite. I've been told by your manager that your contract will be ending in three months time. So it won't be a problem." He answered.
"Mwo!?" I was shocked. "You mean you and my manager have already talked about this?" I asked again this time with a bit of anger.
He nodded and I immediately turned to look at Jane.
She seems to get my emotions because she looked down right after I met her eyes.
I took a deep breath trying to calm down before speaking out again. "Cheosonghabnida, Hong Sajangnim. I think my manager have made a mistake on this. I actually do not have any plans on stepping back into the idol nor Kpop industry. The reason for me to be in Korea is because I was being transfered over by my modelling agency as a short term replacement. After the contract ends, I will be going back to where I'm from."
"Neh? But we are really hoping to have you joined in our company." The president said.
"I'm sorry Sajangnim. I guess you have gotten the wrong person." I replied politely.
"Okay,I understand your point but Isabella-ssi, you are a very talented person for the industry. I'll give you sometime to reconsider about it. I hope that you can join us." He said with a warm hoping look this time.
"But sir, I've...-" He cut me off. "Just consider about it first and come back to us? I won't force you if you really doesn't want to."
I gave up and nodded agreeing to his words.
After the meeting, Jane drove us back home and we did not say a single word throughout the journey.
She seems to know that I'm angry about her for the meeting just now.
"Bell...?" Jane call out carefully when we got into our house.
I ignore her and walk straight into the kitchen to get a glass of water. She followed.
"Mianhaeyo." She spoke again.
I put down my glass and looked at her.
"What are you trying to do!?" I asked in a stern voice.
"I...I just though that since you were in the industry before and now they are interested in you...maybe you could try again..." She answer with her head low.
"Jane! You know I don't want to be back in that industry again! Why are you doing this!?" I asked with a higher volumn this time.
"Bell! I know deep down inside you wanted to be what you are again. You belong to tjat stage! You belong to the idol world." She fight back this time.
"No! I'm not! I've ended all these three years ago!" I talked back.
"Then what's with all those pictures and videos!? I saw you looking back at them in the middle of the night! You missed those days!" She argue again.
"I...I...."
"See...? You can't even back yourself up." She answered.
I looked away knowing somehow what she said is true.
"Bell...I've known you for so long. The way you look at your old pictures and videos, they tell me that you miss those days." This time she soften her voice.
"No I don't." I answered her.
"Then why are you not looking at me when you said that?"
I looked at her immediately only saw her face with a "I've won" look.
"You're stoping yourself because of Taemin right? Because you are afraid to face him and afraid that those news will appear again affecting his image right?" She spoke out again.
I couldn't answer.
"Just think about it Bell. Give yourself a chance. Things have past and no one will ever remember. So what if they did? It's already an old thing that no one will want to bother anymore. Don't make them as an excuse to stop yourself from doing what you like...and Taemin...If you still have feelings towards him, don't conceal it. You know, sometimes you're bad at acting it." She finish her words and walked away. 
That night, Jane's words kept lingering at my mind. She's somehow right actually.
I refuse to step back into the industry because of the news that god knows who will bother and because of avoiding him.
*Give yourself a chance.*
*Don't make them as an excuse to stop yourself from doing what you like*

"Perhaps I should really give myself a chance?" I said in my mind.