Happy Birthday Girl

Love is Fate

(Isabella / Eun Seol POV)

"Hah! At last I'm home!" I jump right on to the couch after entering my dorm.

"Yea. Hey,the agency called me earlier saying that we can have a week rest from the Japan Fashion Week." Jane came and sat beside me saying.

"Jinjayo!? Asa! Holiday! Great!" I pumped my fist up in the air cheering already.

"So what do you want to -" Suddenly, Jane was being cut off by my ringing phone.

"Hello?" I picked it up without bothering the caller ID and was immediately welcomed by a loud irritating voice.

"Seol!!!! Seol!!! Seol!!! Eun Seolii!!!" The voice shouted continuosly.

"Yah! Kim Kibum! I'm gonna be deaf if you keep shouting like that!" I shouted back annoyingly.

"Kekeke...mianhe...I was just excited that you're finally back from Japan!" He replied happily.

"Heol...~ It's just a week only,bro." I rolled my eyes and said.

"But i felt like years already..." He pouted and said with a cute voice.

I smirk and shaked my head. "You just call to say this?"

"Eh? Aniyo! I called to ask you out! Dinner! Tomorrow night." Kibum oppa said happily.

"Huh? Dinner? Why so sudden?" I ask in curious.

"Hmm...because I miss my dongsaeng! So you shall come tomorrow! Jjong hyung will be there too!" He said.

I let out a sigh and smile upon hearing what he said. "Arassoh,I'll come then. Where's the location?"

"Neh!? No need! Jjong hyung will come over and pick you up at 8pm sharp." Oppa suddenly said with a raised volume.

"Ouch...Can't you just speak in a normal low volume? My ear hurts!" I said irritatingly while rubbing my ear.

"Kekeke...okay okay...Mianhe! So don't be late tomorrow and dress casually. It's no where formal." He informed.

"Oh...arassoh. See you tomorrow then." I replied.

"Eumm...~ Annyeong...~" He then bidded goodbye and hung up.

"Wheyyo? Key ssi?" Jane beside asked right after I hung up.

"He just asked me for dinner...tomorrow..." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"Ohh...and do you know,he's a bit loud?" Jane said with a changed expression.

"I know right? I've told him." I said and smirked.

"Just tell him to keep it low. He's voice is annoying sometimes." Jane said then stood up went back to her room.

I laughed and went back to my room.

 

*The Next Day*

While I was putting my makeup, my phone rang and I quickly picked it up.

"Hey,are you ready? I've reach your apartment already." Jonghyun oppa asked from the other line.

"Oh...I'm done,coming down now. Give me a minute." I answer in rush and quickly wrap up from what I'm doing.

"Alright,take your time." He replied and ended the call.

I quickly grab my bag and jacket before dashing out my dorm. "Jane! I'm going already! Call me if you need anything!"

As soon as I came out from the lift,I saw a familiar car already waiting outside of my apartment. I quickly hop on the car without wasting anymore time.

"Woah! You're fast for a girl!" Jonghyun oppa exclaimed when I went into the car.

I laughed at his statement and buckled up my sit belt. "I don't like keeping others to wait."

"Right...I forget you aren't those normal girls out there..." He said sarcastically.

"Yah! Oppa!" I whined and pouted at him.

"Kekeke...cute..." He did a mehrong at me and pinched my cheek like a child.

"Yah...apayo!" I pouted again and rubbed my cheek.

He smiled and continued driving his car.

"Oh,right! Where's Kibum oppa? I though he's with us?" I said and look around the car

"He's there already. Preparing..." Oppa said not looking.

"Ooo...~" I mouthed a 'o' shape while nodding.

"So...where are we heading too?" I asked again.

"You will know soon..." Oppa answer with a evil smirk.

"Mwoya? So mystery and fishy..." I said and rolled my eyes.

Oppa again gave a smirk and look at me. "I'm bringing you to somewhere nobody knows."

"Yah...Stop these jokes. It freaks me out,okay?" I whined and hitted his arm.

"Hahahaha! Aigoo...uri Eun Seolii is still the same...got freaked out easily." Oppa suddenly burst out into big laughters.

"Aish! Kim Jonghyun! Just continue driving your car!" I whined and folded my arms being sulky.

"Hahahaha...okay okay...I'll stop joking,alright?" Oppa flashed his puppy eye smile towards me but I looked away ignoring it.

"But something you have to know. Your manners are all gone! Jashik! Where are all your manners and honorifications!?" Oppa suddenly ask in a angry but cute way.

"Mehrong...~" I stuck my tongue at him and shake my head cutely.

Minutes later,we arrived at a building where oppa drove in and parked his car.

"We're here!" He said cheerfully and got off the car.

"Oh? Where is this place?" I asked and looked around after getting out from the car.

"It's not here,pabo! C'mon! I'll bring you." Oppa then hung his arm on my shoulder and lead me into the building.

We went into a lift and oppa pressed the 5th floor.

"Wait a minute! This place lookes familiar!" I suddenly realise where I was and said out.

Oppa just gave me a smirk and drag me out of the lift when we arrived the floor just on the right moment.

 "Yah!!! Oppa!!! Why are you bringing me back to your dorm!?" I whined while struggling out from his arm.

"It's too late,cutie. You're here already!" He said with a sweet smile and pushed me right into their dorm without me realising that the door has already open.

Next thing welcomed me was another voice coming from inside.

"Eun Seol! You're here! It's good to see you after a week!" Kibum oppa said excitingly and hugged me tightly.

"Op..pa! Get off me...!" I pushed him away and took a deep breath.

"Wait! I though you guys are gonna have dinner with me?" I asked while glaring them.

"Yea,we will have dinner...right here...at our dorm." Kibum oppa said happily while clapping his hands.

"Heol! Of all places,why here!?" I shouted in fustration.

"Because here is the best place of them all. Nobody will see us,you know...paparazzi..?" Jonghyun oppa said.

"No it's not! This is the world most dangerous place for me!" I shouted again and held my forehead with my palm.

"We know what are you thinking of,missy. Don't worry,he's having his own schedule and won't be back before 12am." Kibum oppa held his laugh and explained.

"Oppa!!!" I stomped my feet and glared at both of them.

 "Okay okay...stop whining like a kid now. C'mon over and let's have our dinner." Kibum oppa then pull me to the dining table.

There was spaghetti, salad, seaweed soup and my all time favourite ddeokbokki.

"Woah...~ It's all my favourite food!" I say with a delighted face.

"That's why we made this dinner here." Jonghyun oppa added and lead me to the seat.

"Have a seat?" He then pulled out the chair and gesture me to take my seat.

"Pff hahahahahaha! Why being so gentleman all of the sudden?" I hold on my stomach and laugh hardly.

"Just take your seat now!" He grinned at me.

I held back my laughters and sat down.

Both of them then quickly ran to the kitchen leaving me alone at the dining table.

"Yah! What are you guys doing?" I shouted in curious.

"Just sit there! Don't move!" Jonghyun oppa shouted back.

I pouted and lay back on my chair waiting for them to be back. I wonder what took them that long and for god sake,my tummy is already growling in hunger. I took my fork up and started to pick a piece of salad to ease my tummy.

"Saengilchukahamida!"

Two sudden loud voices was heard from behind.

It was Kibum and Jonghyun oppa,holding a cake with candles lighted on walking towards me while singging.

"Saengilchukahamida! Saranghaneun Eun Seol! Saengilchukahamida! Happy Birthday!" They continued singing till the end.

"Woah....thank you..." I looked at the cake then at both of them.

"Happy Birthday!!!" Kibum oppa shouted again and pull me in for a tight hug like he usually does 3 years ago.

"Yah! I'm also part of this! Why only you got all the hugs!" Jonghyun oppa aside whined like a kid.

I laughed and pull away from Kibum oppa's embrace.

I turned to Jonghyun oppa's side and pounded him with a big koala bear hug. "Satisfied enough?"

"Yah...! You're heavy! Get down now!" He complained.

"I'm not gonna get down because you are the one who requested for it!" I said mischeviously.

"Not going to come down?" He asked again.

I shaked my head and spoke cutely. "Nope!"

"Arassoh..." Oppa then start tickling my side that cause me laugh and to jump away from him.

I ran away from him immediately after I got off and of course he chased along.

"Yah! I though you said you're not going to get off me?" He again tickling me when I was caught by him.

"Op...pa...ahahahaha....stop....stop...." I laughed hard while trying to stop him.

"Too late! Mehrong!" He continue tickle the hell out of me until Kibum oppa start talking.

"Okay okay...both of you...stop it already...Come over and eat." He then came over and pull me away from Jonghyun oppa back to the dining table.

"Alright! Start it off now!" Kibum oppa clapped his hands signaling us to start our meal.

"Chalmogaesimida!" Me and Jonghyun oppa shouted in unison and start eating.

"Mmm....~ Massita! Just like what I had three years ago." I tasted the spaghetti and spoke out.

Kibum oppa smiled and looked at us proudly when I praised his cooking.

We continue with our dinner and dessert after dinner. We went to the living hall after dinner with a slice of my birthday cake with us and we sat there continue chatting on our conversation earlier.

"Hey! I gotta go now before I'm late!" Jonghyun oppa suddenly stood up and gulp his water.

"Oh? Odikah?" I looked at him.

"I have a radio braodcast to do. 12am." He said to me.

I pouted. "Arassoh..."

"Happy Birthday...It's glad to be able to celebrate it for you again." He smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Aish! Oppa!" I whined and rearranged my hair.

He show his puppy eye smile when he heard I whined.

"Kumowo..." I stood up this time and gave him a hug.

"Don't run away again if you want your birthday present,arassoh!?" He patted my back and said.

"Neh!" I pulled away and make a salute gesture.

He smiled again and took his jacket with him."Going now! See you guys later!"

"Oppa...Hyung annyeong!" Me and Kibum oppa shouted together.

"Have a seat first and tour yourself around the dorm if you want to. I'll go make some juice." Kibum oppa gave me a wink and took my plate from me.

I nodded and watch him turn his back into the kitchen.

I stood up and walk around the dorm,looking through every single details that I've used to see 3 years ago.

I open up the room door and was welcome by a familiar scent. One belongs to Jonghyun oppa and the other one belongs to him,the one I was madly in loved 3 years ago.

I closed my eyes and sat on his bed, soothing the sheets trying to recall those days we cuddled on together. I let out a weak smile and sigh when memories flash pass my mind.

"Missing someone there?" Kibum oppa stood infront of the room door with a smirk.

I open my eyes and gave him a glare.

"Don't talk nonsense!" I then stood up and walk out of the room.

"You missed him,don't you?" Oppa followed behind asking.

"Oppa! If you're going to say about this,I'll leave!" I turned looking at him with a finger pointing at him.

"Seol ah...You can tell me everything like we used to do..." He looked back at me with a not so happy face.

"Oppa...I've said this already. I've get over him!" I said and slump on the couch.

Before he can speak back, the front door opened and a voice came in together.

"I'm home!"