A New Start

Love is Fate

(Isabella/Eun Seol POV)

"Good frame! Isabella ssi,thank you for those pretty photos." The photographer went to me after the last photo shoot.

"Neh. Kamsahabnida." I shook his hand and went to change my outfit.

"You're schedule for today ended but we will be meeting up with Minji ssi at Elite at 4pm." Jane say after we went in the car.

"Oh,okay..." I say while massaging my neck.

"Let's go lunch,shall we? I'm hungry." Jane said while rubbing her tummy cutely.

I chuckled at her actions. "Arassoh...Let's go for lunch then. Ahjussi,go to Apgujeong."

"Oh yeah! Isabella man seh!" She cheered happily.

I chuckled and shook my head.

I look out of the streets while we are on our way to the restuarant.

Suddenly,we passby a familiar building.

"Ahjussi! Can you stop here for a moment?" I quickly stop my driver before we went off further.

He nodded and reverse back,stopping right infront of the building.

"Huh? SMTown?" Jane looked out from the window and turn to look at me again.

"Neh...I just realise I have something to do." I answer her.

"What? Meeting Taemin?" She said with a evil giggle.

"Aniyo! Stop fooling around! It's business!" I smack her arm and protested.

"If that so...*Jane clears throat* I shall come with you." She push her glasses up and act professionally.

I chuckled at her actions. "Aniyo,it's okay. I can go myself."

"Uh uh. I'm your personal assistant,Ms.Isabella Jong. I take care of every official business that relates to you." She pointed her finger infront of me.

I chuckled again and put down her finger. "Arassoh arassoh. My all time assistant but this is something else which I want to settle on my own so wait for me here,okay?"

"C'mon don't be like that...at least the reception? I really hope to go in and have a look. Please....?" She begged cutely.

"I...*sigh* Alright...only until the reception. Okay?" I look at her seriously.

She nodded and went out from the car happily.

I put on my shades and went in the building with her.

"Annyeonghasaeyo. May I know are you meeting with?" The lady sitting at the reception immediately stood up when we walk in.

"Neh,we are here from Elite Korea Modelling Agency to meet Kim Young Min CEO." Jane spoke professionally to her.

"Neh,did you make your meeting reservation?" She asked again.

"Oh...this..." Jane caught back by the question and turn back to look at me.

I smile at her and took of my sunglasses. "Unnie,annyeonghasaeyo."

"Omo! It's you!" The receptionist gasped in shock.

"Neh,I'm here to meet Kim Young Nim representative." I bowed and told her.

"Ah..arassoh! You can go up now,I'll phone up his secretary now." She said happily.

"Neh...unnie kamsahabnida. I'll meet up with you later." I thank her.

"Woah...looks like they still remember you huh." Jane teased me softly.

"Aish! I shouldn't have bring you along!" I said and glared at her.

She giggled and gave me a mehrong.

"You,wait for me here." I look at Jane and pointed at the sofa behind her.

She nodded and I went up with the lift.

I walk out from the lift and pass through the familiar corridor which leads to the CEO's office.

"Annyeonghasaeyo." A lady sitting outside the CEO's office greeted me when I walk in.

"Annyeonghasaeyo,I'm are here to meet the CEO." I replied.

"Neh,I've receive the call just now. The CEO is available,wait a minute." She said and went into the office.

Seconds later,she came out and lead me into this familiar office.

"Annyeonghasaeyo." I greeted the man who is sitting on the chairman seat.

"Aigoo...it's you,Eun Seol. I though my secretary made a mistake when she told me you are here." He stood up with open arms to welcome me.

"Long time no see,Kim representative." I hugged him in return.

"Here,take a seat." He lead me to the sofa and I sat there.

"So at last you're back. I'm glad to see you again. The others misses you a lot." He said in wide smile.

"Neh,I'm glad to see you again but this time I'm here to officially cancel my previous contract." I said with an apologetic look.

"Neh? Mworago?" He asked in shock.

"I'm here to cancel my contract." I repeated again.

"Why? Soo Man promised that he will keep your contract until the day you come back. Why now cancel? Is it because there is other recording label sign up with you?" He asked seriously.

"Aniyo...It's my own decision. Nothing to do with the others. I have my own career now and I hope to maintain the current situation." I shake both of my hands and explained.

"Does Soo Man agrees on this? Does he knows you're back?" He asked again.

"Neh,I went to him before but he doesn't seems to agree with me." I scratch my neck and smile awkwardly.

"Then no way." He rejected right away without thinking.

"but Kim representative,I know you can make the decision that's why I came to you." I answer him quickly.

"I won't agree with anything unless he agrees with it." He rejected strictly and stood up walking to his chair.

"Representative...." I followed him and begged him like a kid wanting for sweets.

"I'll call Soo Man here,you will talk to him again." He immediately went dailing on the phone.

"Jinkyung ssi,call Soo Man to my office right now." He spoke on the phone.

"Representative...please..." I begged again.

"No way." He looked at me with a stern face.

"Plea...." He immediately cut me off before I can finish my words.

"No more begging. You know all artist management are under Soo Man hyung and I can't interfere. Even if I'm the company's CEO now but hyung is the founder."

I pouted and look at him.

Minutes later,a knock was heard and his secretary came in.

"Kim representative,Lee representative is here." She spoke.

"Neh,let him in quick." He ordered.

I let out a heavy sigh and drop my head low.

"Annyeonghasaeyo...seon...seonsaengnim." I greeted when I saw Soo Man ssi walk in.

He saw me and nodded with silence.

"Hyung,she said she want to cancel her contract." Young Min ssi told Soo Man seonsaengnim.

I looked away ambaressly.

Soo Man seonsaengnim kept quiet for a few seconds before letting out a heavy sigh.

"Just do what she requested." He continued.

"Neh!?" I looked at him with big eyes opened wide.

"Neh!? But hyung...!" Young Nim ssi followed after my words.

"She have already told me her request. Even though I don't really willing to let such talented person out from the company but this is what she want. I can't keep her here if she doesn't want to." Soo Man seonsaengnim said.

"Seon....seonsaengnim...." I was shock when I heard him saying that.

Young Nim ssi let out a heavy sigh before saying. "Well then,since Soo Man hyung you said that...Okay,we will cancel the contract."

"Kamsahabmida. Sorry for disappointing both of you. I'm sorry." I bowed and apologise sincerely.

"We will sign the contract another day since my secretary needs to prepare it." Young Nim ssi continue.

"Neh,I understood. This is my contact number,just give me a call when everything is ready." I wrote down my phone number and gave him.

"Okay. Anyway,nice to meet you again. I hope we can meet up next time privately as a friend." He said and patted my shoulder.

"Neh,I will. Representative and Soo Man seonsaengnim,thank you for all the carings for the past 5 years. I know I didn't made any big achievements for the company but still thank you for everything." I said with a smile.

"Aniyo. You did great as an idol. We are glad to find someone like you,if you though about changing career in the future,you are always welcome back to SME." Soo Man ssi answered.

"Neh...I'll be going now. Goodbye." I bowed and left the room.

I walk out from the room and went down to the first floor.

Before exiting,I walk into this familiar corridoor which leads to the practice room that I and other SME seniors usually used. My finger traced along the wall which have all the SMTown artists photos on when I walk pass each of them and stop when it landed on me.

"I'm still here neh..." I chuckled when I look back at the old picture of me.

"Maybe few days later I will be gone. All the traces of me being here will be wipe off completely soon." I mumbled softly to myself.

After standing there for a few seconds,I gathered up my mind again and walk out of the building.

"How was everything?" Jane asked when I went in the car.

"Everything has settle." I said and turn back to look at the building one last time. "I'm no longer a part of there anymore."

My driver started the engine and he drove off.

 

"Goodbye....the Eun Seol who belongs there will be forever gone...."