It's you!?

Love is Fate

"Yah! Isabella Jong! Are you done yet? We will be late if we don't go now!" Jane shouted from downstairs.

"Arassoh arassoh...I'm coming...stop shouting." I walk down while putting on my coat.

"Aish...such a slow tortoise. Hurry up! We are dead if we miss the flight!" She grumbled.

"Neh neh neh....stop grumble and let's go..." I quickly push her out from our apartment and hop on the car.

We are flying to Japan because I'm having a fashion show schedule there.

"Wait for me here,I'll do the ticketing." Jane pushed our luggage trolley with her to the check-in counter.

I went to the waiting area sat down and wait for her.

Suddenly a loud chaos arise at the departure gates. Huge group of people mostly girls shouting and screaming,some of them busying taking pictures.

"Idols,I guess." I shrugged my shoulders and play my phone again.

"Hey! We're done. Let's go into the departure hall." Jane came back with my flight ticket.

"Let's just wait for a moment. I don't wanna get caught in that crowd." I said and pointed over to the fans crowd.

"Oh? What happen?" Jane tip top and look curiously.

"I'm not sure but I think is some idols are here and fans came." I say,eyes still on my phone.

"Woah...Idols!? Who is it? Who is it? I wanna see too!" She squeal exciting.

"I don't know. I didn't saw their faces either."

"Eyy...let's just wait till the crowd gets lesser then." She sat down and pouted like a kid.

A moment later,the crowd went off and we manage to board on plane before too late.

"Hey,I'll go to the washroom. Help me to keep my coat on the storage cabin,thanks." I took off my coat and leave it with Jane.

She nodded and stood up to keep my coat on the upper deck.

(Taemin POV)

"Boys,kaja. Time to board." Mino hyung,our manager stood up and said.

Me and my hyungs nodded and get ready to board.

We are now heading to Nagoya,Japan for our last Japan Arena tour. Since we are idols and we are taking the privillage seats,we get to board on flight at the very last.We boarded on flight and I sat beside Kibum hyung.

I was removing my jacket but at that moment,something or more likely someone with a familiar face caught my attention.

"Eun Seol?" I mumbled to myself.

I stood there as if I were petrified looking at the person.

"Taemin...Taemin? Lee Taemin!"

"Neh?" My mind came back when Kibum hyung patted me.

"Why are you still standing?" He look at me with curious look.

"Huh? Oh,nothing." I reason out and sat down.

"Who is that? Why does she looks so alike Eun Seol? Have she came back?" I figure out inside my mind.

I wanted to confirm what I've saw so badly so I stood up immediately and ready to walk before Kibum hyung caught my wrist again. I turn and look at him.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Ah....Washroom..." I lied.

"Taemin ah,the plane is going to take off. You are not allow to go now." He rolled his eyes and said.

"Oh...neh...." I looked at him awkwardly and take a last glance to the direction which I saw the mysterious lady earlier before I sit down.

I felt a bit disappointed when I see no one around that area looked like her.

"Maybe it's just my illusion." I mumbled softly to myself.

That girl has secretly left,3 years ago and since then,no ones knows where she went. As if she was disappeared from this world. No contact,no social updates,no news...nothing. I even once got mad at the media for not able to find out where she is since they are good enough to find out anything related to us,idols.

-Flashback-

"Taemin oppa. Sorry for making this decision. I know you have been suffer a lot after the scandal. I'm sorry. If you ever try to find me,please don't. You won't find me. Just continue on with your career and shine bright as usual. Oppas,once again sorry for leaving without telling. Don't try to find me and by the time you read this letter,I might already left Korea. Take care always and stay well.

Goodbye... From : Eun Seol. "

"Hyung! Tell me where is she! Hyung!" I shaked Jun Min hyung,Eun Seol's manager harshly to beg for an answer.

"Taemin! You are hurting Jun Min hyung!" Jonghyun and Jinki hyung immediately pulled me away from him.

I tried struggling out from both of the hyungs grab but I can't.

"Hyung! Where is she!?" I shouted out loud while struggling.

"She has left." Jun Min sighed.

"Where!?" I asked panicly again.

He just shaked his head without an answer.

"Hyung! Please tell me! I gotta find her!" I begged again but this time in more tears.

"She didn't say. She just left secretly." He said and looked away.

"Bwo? Even hyung you?" Minho hyung asked in shock.

"Taemin ah,just let her go. She have suffer a lot and it's enough for her. Just let everything ends here,alright?" Jun Min calm me and walked away with the last heavy sigh.

She just left like that. Nothing with only her last letter to us.

Since then,I was in a depressed state for almost a year. I messed up my schedules,drunk in dorm for every single night until all members almost gave up on me. Finally one day,Minho hyung exploded and punch me right on my face,shouting at me calling me to wake up and stay strong. I cried out all I can that night. The next morning,I gather myself back into one piece again and took all my jobs seriously but one thing the others doesn't know is that I didn't look at any other lady anymore and never even bother to talk to anyone of them except for my coordi noonas. Is like my heart became a shield protecting it from feeling flustered and touched.

-End of Flashback-

I let out a heavy sigh and close my eyes for a short rest before we land on Japan.

(Isabella/Eun Seol POV)

"Hey,where have you been? Why take you so long?" Jane asked when I came back to our seat which is at the privillage cabin.

"Ah...I met Park Kyung Rim ssi back there at the economic cabin. We chat for a while back there." I explained.

She nodded her head and flips open her schedule files. "Oh ya! I forgot to tell you that after the show,you will be having a night photo shooting session."

"Night shooting? For who?" I asked.

"It's for Elle Magazine. I heard they are doing a few pages of Nagoya Special on their magazine." Jane answer as she look at her file.

"Alright then. Hey,I'm a bit tired. Wake me when we are about to reach." I told Jane and put on my shades to sleep.

"Why do you even wear shades when you're sleeping?" She rolled her eyes and asked.

"Well,to prevent secret photo shot." I said without opening my eyes.

"Just sleep." She said sarcastically and chuckled.

Around one hour later,our flight has landed at Nagoya,Japan. I got my bag and coat ready to leave the flight and that's when someone caught my eye. It's him. The person that I longing to meet again but won't dare to meet up. He seems fine though, I mean who won't be fine? I've left 3 years and he should have moved on by now.

I looked at his usual flawless face with a slight smile on through my sunglasses.

"Everything is just as perfect as it was." I mumbled to myself and chuckled.

I was totally mesmerised this familiar face and that's when he suddenly turned around looking towards my direction. I quickly bend down and hide my face behind the seat infront of me,hoping that he didn't saw me.

"Yah,noh wheygurea?" Jane saw my sudden moves and asked.

"Neh? Aniyo,I think I drop something." I whispered and acted like I'm searching something on the floor.

"What did you drop and why are you whispering?" She looked at me curiously.

I pretended to not hear her and continue with my "searching".

"Hey,the passangers infront has unboarded. Hurry up." She urged me to be fast.

"Ah! I think I left it at our apartment! Stupid me! Let's go!" I acted like I remembered my stuff and stood up to walk.

Jane gave me the wtf face and rolled her eyes at me.

"Mianhe....kekeke...I just though I brought it together with me." I held her arm and apologised cutely.

"Whatever..." She rolled her eyes and continue walking.

(SHINee POV)

"Boys,you all have a sudden schedule and we'll be heading over now." Mino,SHINee's manager told the five as soon as they got into the van.

"Huh? We're not going back to the hotel yet?" Jinki asked and looked shock.

"Nope. I just received a call from Korea just now telling me that you all needed to attend a opening ceremony for Trenta Japan." The manager said.

"Oh!? Trenta came to Japan!? We should attend then!" Kibum said excitingly.

"Then why not just let our diva Bum go?" Jonghyun said with a smirk.

"Yah!" Kibum hit Jonghyun in his arm and gave him a death glare.

"What? Since you like fashion so much,you are the right person to go. We are tired and wanted to rest in the hotel." Jonghyun argued back.

"Will both of you just stop it? Can't you see Mino hyung isn't saying a word? This means all five of us has to be there." Minho said and rolled his eyes.

"Well done!" Their manager turn back and gave Minho a high five.

The five boys get off their van once they reach the location and went straight to the waiting room that was prepared by the fashion brand.

"Welcome to Nagoya and thank you for attending our branch opening here in Japan." The Japan branch manager welcomed them warm heartedly.

"Thank you for inviting us and since we loved this brand back in Korea,it's our honour to be the opening guest." SHINee manager replied.

"Neh. I know you all have just arrived here,please take a small rest and be prepared for the event later. The event will start at 5pm followed by a short fashion show." The manager said and left the waiting room.

Five of them were then leave behind at the waiting room to get ready for the event.

(Isabella/Eun Seol POV)

"Alright! Your makeup is done. You can go ahead and change now." The makeup artist patted my shoulder telling me.

"Neh,kamsahabnida." I stood up and walk towards the changing section to get change.

"Models! Please be ready! The opening ceremony has started and the show will start any minute! Those who are ready please move to the side of the stage and stand in a line." The event manager came into the model waiting room and inform all of the models,including me.

"Okay,you're done now! Go prepare." Jane said after fixing my clothes for me.

I nodded and ran over to the stage quickly to join the rest with Jane.

"Jane! Do I look good?" I asked after I reach the line,panting a little.

"Great! Now just stop panting." She fixed my bangs a bit and said.

I nodded and took a deep breath to calm myself.

Finally the fashion runaway started. I put on the professional model's poker face on and start walking down the runaway modeling my outfit confidently.

Someone suddenly caught my attention while I was walking half way down the runaway.

"Oh ! It's them! Why are they here!?" I cursed in my mind when I saw SHINee sat below the stage looking on the few models that are walking infront of me.

"Othokkeh!? Will they recognise me!? Oh lord! Why do you have to do this to me!?" I started to panic inside my heart as our distance is getting nearer and nearer.

"No no! Please turn away and don't look! Please! Please! Please!" I pray as I walk,nearer and nearer to them.

The moment when I walk pass the stranger who is sitting next to Jinki,a man suddenly came up to the five boys and took their attention away from the stage.

"Thank god! That was close! Okay! Isabella Jong! You can't crash this show! Stay calm and keep walking!" I said in my mind and controlled my expression.

I continue walk pass the five of them and made a nice pose at the end of the runaway. I turn back and walk towards the backstage without looking at their direction hoping that they won't notice me.

My legs immediately went strengthless when I walk into the back stage. Luckily,Jane was there and caught me on time.

"Kwenchana!?" She held me up and asked worried.

I nodded weakly at her and walk back to the waiting room together. I took a big gulp of water as I sat down trying to calm myself.

"Yah,are you really alright? You seems pale." Jane patted my arm and asked again.

"Huh....? Uh....I'm okay...." I said in monotone.

I sat there and dazed off, still unable to recover from the previous shock.

"Great show girls! Well done!" The event manager suddenly came in and congrates all the models that brought my attention back.

"Bella ah,let's get change and go. We have another schedule to go later." Jane handed me my own clothes.

I nodded and walk to the changing room to get change.

"*pat hardly on the cheeks* It's alright! They didn't saw you! Come back!" I told myself and walk out from the changing room.

"Everything done? Kaja..." Jane took our bags ready to go.

"Chankanman! I need to use the toilet." I stop her before She walks away.

"Oh,Okay. I'll wait you at the van then." She said and walk off.

I then headed to the toilet and wash my face.

After coming out from the toilet,I accidentally bump into something causing my bag to fell on the floor. I quickly squat down to pick my bag and apologise.

"Sumimasen...!" Two voices voice up together.

I know one was mine but the second one,sounds familiar.

"Oh !" I cursed softly under my breath and keep my head as low as possible.

"Are you alright?" The voice asked again in Japanese.

"Oh damn! ! ! !" I shouted inside my mind.

I quickly made an "ok" sign without showing my head up and turn around in lightning speed trying to leave immediately.

"I know who are you! I saw you on the runaway just now!" The familiar voice spoke out loudly that cause me to froze immediate on spot.

"Oh crap!" I shouted in my mind without turning around.

When I was expecting that the familiar voice will speak again,a strong grip was around my wrist and next thing was I being pulled into an empty room.

It was again all silence inside the room until I took the courage to speak.

"...Op....oppa...." I called out carefully.

"Oh god...it's really you! Eun Seol! I miss you! Oh no! We all missed you! How have you been!? Why are you on the runaway just now!?" He hugged me tightly while asking all in one breath.

"Kibum...oppa...it's...too...tight...I...can't...breath..." I said out word by word.

"Mianhe! Mianhe!" He quickly let go of the tight hug.

(Key POV)

We felt into silence again.

"So...when did you came back? And you should have contacted us! Oh wait! You changed your number right? So what's your new contact number? You should give me so that we can meet up!" I said excitingly seeing her standing right infront of me.

"I...." Before she could answer me,her phone rang.

"Sorry..." She apologize and answer her phone.

"Okay,I'll be there in a minute." She said and shut the phone.

"So? Number?" I asked hesitantly after she ended her call.

She let out a sigh and face back at me. "Oppa...I have to leave now.Sorry to say this but please don't tell anyone you see me before. Especially him...."

"Why!? I mean, we are all happy to see you back!" I pouted and ask.

"Just don't? Please?" She begged in a nice way.

"No way! You don't know how much we missed you!" I protested.

"Fine then! I'll leave now, just go and tell them. They won't believe you either." She said and turn away walking towards the door.

"Okay fine! I won't tell! So how can I contact you?" I quickly gave up and shouted.

"I'll contact you when I want to..." She said and left the room leaving me alone dumbfound.

"What the? Yah! You better come back here now!" I shouted loudly inside the room hoping her to come back.

"Yah! Don't you leave me here without giving what I want!" I shouted and stomped my feet out of the room.

"Bum ah! Wheygurea? Who are you shouting at?" Jonghyun hyung bump onto me when I came out of the room.

"Huh? A..aniya...nothing...I was talking on the phone..." I reason out and look behind him to search for Eun Seol.

"What are you looking at?" Jonghyun hyung turned to the direction that I was looking at and ask.

"Neh? Nothing..." I answer with a awkward smile.

"Come on...let's go now. Mino hyung is looking for us already." He then drag me back to our own waiting room to join the others.

 

*author note*

Well....first encounter I guess? Haha...sorry for the late updates! :(

Comments!!!!! Please??? From my lovely readers??? Chebal? :)