Hello?

Love is Fate
(Author POV)
"Now, for the breaking news that was reported by Dispatch yesterday midnight. Sungyeol, from Infinite was seen in a cafe yesterday afternoon with none other than Eun Seol, who was once a hot issue in the kpop world. Many witness saw that the two left the cafe at the same time and got into the same car. Pictures of the two were taken and spread like fire among fans and also other websites. Eun Seol was once a hot issue in the kpop world right from the day she debut as a solo artist under SM Entertainment but unfortunately retort from the industry after her dating scandal with SHINee's Taemin broke off. The two was caught dating back in three years ago when Taemin was filming We Got Married with Apink's Son Naeun and then was told that the two have broke up two weeks after their dating scandal was revealed. Later then, Eun Seol's representative company announce that she will be undergoing a hiatus from her career...." *TV switched off*
Taemin threw the remote harshly on the coffee table before falling back onto the couch.
He fished out his phone from his pocket and press into the contact section. Scrolling down until he stop at one of the caller ID.
*Nae sarang EunSeol <3*
He stop and looked at the familiar caller ID.
-Flashback-
"Jagiya...Can you give me your phone for a minute?" Taemin handed his palms out cutely.
"Whey? Why do you need it?" Eun Seol asked suspiciously.
"Just give me...plea......se?" Taemin requested again.
"Lee Taemin! Did you just lost your phone again?" She asked.
"Aniyo...Just...I need it for something." He responded.
She pouted and handed her phone to him. "Here."
Taemin took over happily and start focusing at her phone.
He was too focused that he didn't realize Eun Seol beside is watching him.
"What are you doing?" She asked curiously and move over to him to have a look.
"Aniya! Here! Your phone." Taemin responded in time by returning her the phone before she get to look what he did.
"Mwoya...? What did you do there?" She took back her phone and start checking all over her stuff.
Taemin beside just smile proudly.
"Yisanghae(It's weird)...my photos and our selcas are still there. My background is still the same..." She said to herself while looking at her phone.
*Dring...~ Dring....~* Suddenly her phone rang.
*Nae sarang Taeminnie oppa <3*
"Oh? Igeo mwoya?" She read the caller ID and then turned to look at Taemin who is now grinding proudly at her.
"So you took my phone to change your name huh?" EunSeol finally realize what he did.
"We are a couple now aren't we? Of course I have to do that to remind you that I'm your most precious." Taemin said it proudly.
"Arassoh. Oppa, give me your phone." This time, she handed out to request for his phone and Taemin gladly gave it to her.
She tapped on the phone for no more than 3 minutes and return it back to Taemin.
Taemin accepted it happily and scroll into his contacts.
*Nae sarang EunSeol <3*
"Nan, igeo chuwah! (I like this!)" Taemin held his phone up and smile brightly.
"Pabo...~" EunSeol smiled back sweetly at her childish boyfriend.
-End of Flashback-
"I wonder if this number still contactable." Taemin said, eyes still looking at his phone.
He then press on the call button and place the speaker to his ear.
-
-
-
-
-
"The number you have dial is unavailable. Please try again later or call for the helpline service."
He sighed and ended the call.
"Even the number has changed."
(Isabella/Eun Seol POV)
"Lee taepyonim(Representative Lee), We really just met accidentally at the cafe. I don't know what has gotten into the media's mind but I'm sure we are not dating. We are just friends." I explained myself clear.
"Arassoh, I believe in you. I'll explain to the media and as for you, just be more careful of  your surroundings next time." She answers.
"Aigehsibnida. Kamsahabnida taepyonim." I bowed at her and got up from my seat ready to leave.
"Chankan!(Wait a moment!). Isabella ssi, I'm afraid this time you will have to make a debut announcement as a model...since everyone has knew you're back." She spoke out.
"Neh?" I looked at her,shocked.
"I know you doesn't want to be exposed to the Korean media but you know we can't keep you in the dark for any longer especially after this news." She said with a desperate and sorry face.
I let out a sigh and nodded. "I got it....Just tell anything to them if it's help."
"I'm sorry." She apologised.
"Aniya. It's not your fault. I'm the one who is careless." I said and gave her a weak smile.
She returned a nod and a smile to me as I left her room.
"What did the representative said?" Jane held me as I came out from the room.
I sighed and looked at her devastated. "I might have to officially announce my debut as a model to the media."
"Is that the only way?" She asked worried.
"Unfortunately,yes. Unless we get to go back to the States." I said. Jane sighed and looked at me sadly.
"C'mon, let's get back to the dorm." I nodded and just followed her back to my dorm.
While on the way back, my phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and read the message.
" From : Kibum oppa
Seol ah, I have a bad news for you. Please don't be mad when you saw this and believe me! We didn't did it on purpose! It was all an accident! ㅠ.ㅠ Taeminnie....He knows you're back already...and he also knows that we knew you're back. I'm really sorry! Mianhe! "
I took a deep breath after reading the message.
Already half giving up,I replied his text.
" To : Kibum oppa
Just forget about it and Thanks for the 'good job', seriously. "
I threw my phone into my bag after replying not bother of the reply message.
"Damn it! Why can't I just live a quiet life!?" I asked myself inside frustratingly.
(Author POV)
"*sigh* She must be angry with me already." Key put his phone away after not receiving any replies from Eun Seol.
He then stood up and walk out to the kitchen for a glass of water when he saw another figure sitting on the couch, eyes closing.
"Tae...Taemin ah..." He called out carefully.
Taemin shift a bit from his spot turning away from him
"He must be still angry with us." Key though in his mind.
"Taemin ah....I...was just wondering if you need any food? You haven't been eating since yesterday night." Key spoked out again.
"Forget about it." He answer not bother to look at Key.
"A...arassoh. Just tell me if you need anything to eat." Key then left the boy alone and walk back to his room.
"Hyung..." Taemin suddenly call out.
"Neh!? You need anything!?" Key immediately turned around happily.
"I believe you have her number right?" Taemin asked.
"Eh? Wh-o...ah...Neh....I have it...." Key admitted it guilty
"Can you give me?" Taemin asked again.
"Mwo? B-but..." Key startled.
"Fine then! Take it ask I didn't ask before." Taemin stood up and headed to his room direction.
"Aniya! I'll give you." Key shouted before Taemin step into his room.
He sighed and took out his phone, scrolling into the contacts.
"Here." He pass his phone to Taemin.
Taemin took over the phone and memorised the number in his head.
"Kumawo hyung." Taemin finally smiled for the very first time since yesterday.
"J-just....don't say it's me who gave you." Key say devastated.
Taemin nodded and went into his room.
He quickly save the number into his phone and stared at the number, doubting whether to call or not.
-
-
-
-
-
"Yeobusaeyo?" The other line spoke out.