Minho!?

Love is Fate

(Isabella/Eun Seol POV)

"Hey,are you alright?" Jane came into my room and sat beside my bed.

I nodded.

"Hey,what happened? You've been quiet since you come back. Tell me." She soothed my back.

I let out a heavy sigh and sat up. "Jane, should we just go back to the States?"

"Huh? Whey? Isn't everything here is fine? The schedules are great, time are flexible." She looked lost.

"You know I'm not talking about the job." I looked away.

"Taemin? He knows already?" She asked again.

I shook my head. "He doesn't knows but now three of his group members have already knew it."

"But they kept it as secret right?" She continue.

I nodded again.

"Bell ah...Don't worry so much. They won't tell him. As you said, they won't wanna see their brother sad again right?" She held my hand and comfort me.

"I guess so." I let out another sigh.

"Stop thinking too much now. Go have a sleep,tomorrow we still have a photoshoot to go for." Jane then stood up and pull my blanket up for me.

"And Happy Birthday!" She said.

"Thank you,Jane....Goodnight." I smiled and watch her walk out from my room.

*Next morning*

"Hey! Good morning!" Jane chirped happily when she saw me walking into the kitchen.

"Good...morning....Jane...what are you doing?" I looked and pointed around the mess up kitchen as if someone had a war here.

"Ah...that! Hehheh! Don't worry! I'll clean it up later!" She put down the spatula and came to take away the trashes that I was pointing at.

"Breakfast is on the way! Go sit and wait!" She shooed me to the other side of the counter and back to the pan with her current doings.

I just shook my head and went to the coffee machine to make two cups of coffee while waiting for her to be ready.

"Tada! Breakfast is ready!" Minutes later she put two plates of food on the counter.

"Hmm...english breakfast with pancakes." I took a look at the content on the plate.

"Yup! And one more thing! Hold up!" She immediately went into the kitchen and came back with two bowls.

"Jjang!" She put infront of me.

"Seaweed soup?" I gave her a big smile after recognising the content.

"Mmhmm! I know it's a tradition to drink seaweed soup on your birthday in Korea and I happened to know it was your favourite." She said proudly.

"Jane..." I looked at her with a touched face.

"Give it a try!" She said excitingly.

I nodded and took a spoonful of seaweed soup into my mouth.

My eyes immediately became big round eyes after tasting it.

"Jane! This is awesome!" I exclaimed happily.

"Really? That means I didn't wasted ahjumma's efforts for teaching me!" She said happily.

"Ahjumma? Nugu?" I looked at her curiously.

"Kyung Soon ahjumma. The one who lived opposite. I went to her and ask her to teach me how to cook this soup the day before yesterday."

"Jane...~ Thank you...I'm so touched." I gave her a big hug.

"Happy Birthday buddy!" She hugged me back and wished.

"Let's eat now before we are late for your shooting." She break the hug and take her seat at the counter.

I nodded.

We then ate up our breakfast and went off to work happily.

*At photoshoot set*

"So Isabella ssi, today you will be shooting a commercial shot for Skechers along with another partner." The photographer came and explain to me on my job.

"Neh,arrasoh." I nodded with a smile.

The photographer then looked around the set as if trying to find someone and turn back to me with a wide smile.

"There is he. Your partner." He pointed at the direction behind me saying.

I quickly turn around and take a look at him but then was given an immediate heart attack!

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed in my head.

I guess the photographer saw my shocked face when I turn back to him in spilt seconds.

"Kwenchana? You seemed shocked." He asked.

"Err...kamdongnim,ar-are you sure he is my partner?" I asked sincerely that hoping he will say that my partner isn't the person I saw.

He was a bit taken back by my question and answered carefully. "N-neh...SHINee is our brand's latest endorser."

"B-but...today you will only be meeting with one of the member." He continue.

I looked at him again with eyes open wide. "Who?"

"Minho! Choi Minho! He's the only one." He answered without thinking.

I silently gave out a relief sigh and gave back a fake smile to him.

"Kim kamdongnim!" The person behind me greeted loudly.

I got tensed once again hearing his footsteps getting nearer and nearer.

"Screw you Isabella for coming back to Korea!" I cursed silently in my head.

"C'mon! Let me introduce you to Minho. He's a nice guy,don't worry." The photographer patted on my shoulder and walk pass me.

"Of course I know he is a nice guy but then he will become a bad guy when he saw me." I mumbled softly to myself.

I heard the both of them greeted each other, asking about their recent condition happily. I don't bother to interupt them too so I wanted to walked away to my changing room.

Before I get to step one single step away...

"Isabella ssi! Come over and I'll introduce you to your partner." The photographer called me.

I stood on spot not moving and not knowing what to do.

"Minho ya,she's your partner of the day. A model from USA, Isabella. She speakes korean,don't worry." I heard the photographer talking to Minho.

"Isabella ssi? Hey...don't be shy although your partner is a handsome guy." He speaks to me again, this time with a laugh.

I cursed myself mentally and took a deep breath before turning back to their direction.

I walk towards them with my head low and greeted. "An-annyeongha-hasaeyo....Isabella imnida."

The photographer this time gave out a loud laugh and patted my shoulder. "You're a fan of Minho neh? Suddenly became so nervous."

I bit my onto my lips and silently hoping that he can just shut his mouth up before giving me too much trouble to handle.

"Hyung...Don't make fun of Isabella ssi...It's okay,miss, don't be to nervous." Minho said to the photographer then to me.

"Neh..." I answered softly.

(Minho POV)

Me and Hyun Jun hyung,the photographer continue looked at each other and gave out a few soft laughters at this shy model. She didn't held her head up all the while just looking down at the floor. Too shy, I guess.

"Isabella ssi! There you are! I forgotten to help you to pin this accessories onto your hair." Suddenly her hair stylist came to us.

"Chongmallo!? We can go back to the changing room to fix it now!" The model said excitingly as if hoping the stylist to get her out of the current spot.

"Neh? Ah...kwenchanayo. I can just put it on here then you can start your shooting already." She showed the model a big smile.

"Set is ready in 5 minutes!" A staff suddenly shouted.

"Got it!" Hyun Jun hyung shouted back.

"Jae In,hurry up on doing what you're suppose to do and we will start the shoot in another 5 minutes." He ordered the stylist and turn to me start telling me on my parts.

While Hyun Jun hyung was explaining my part, I overheard the model and her stylist's conversation behind us.

"Isabella ssi,can you lift your head up a bit?" She requested.

"Eh!?" The model,I guess.

"Lift your head a bit so that I can put on it perfectly?" She said.

"N-neh...." The model stuttered.

I was curious why was the model so nervous all of a sudden. Isn't this her normal job routine?

"Hyung, that model...Is she new?" I asked Hyun Jun hyung out of curiosity.

"Neh? Isabella ssi? Aniyo...She's quite a famous model in USA." Hyung answered.

My mouth formed an 'O' shape after hearing.

"A bit more please." This time I heard the stylist requested again.

"Minho ya,you can start getting ready by now. Your changing room is right behind the set there." Hyun Jun hyung pointed at the direction behind me.

I turn over and looked at the direction he pointed but what welcome me wasn't my way to the changing room. It was something more interesting....

The one who left us silently and secretly three years ago.

The one who almost cause our maknae to giving up on everything three years ago.

"Jong Eun Seol!" I said out loud.

She immediately look away, avoiding my sight.

Now I knew why is she acting so weird just now. She knew it was me at first.

I then approached her and stood right infront of her.

"Jong Eun Seol." I called out again.

She didn't look up.

"Still doesn't want to look at me and answer me?" I asked.

She then took a deep breath and look up at me.

"What?" She answer back.

"Isabella ssi! On set now!" Hyun Jun hyung suddenly shouted before I can say another thing.

"Sorry,Kim kamdongnim is calling for me already." She then bowed and walk away to the shooting set.

"We will talk...Later..." I stop her before she walks away.