No way!

Love is Fate

"What!? You're signing with Cube Ent!?"Kibum oppa literally scream on the other side of the line.

"Why you don't come back to SME!? Whey!? Did Cube gave you a higher offer!?" He continue.

"Oppa..." I tried to explain this time.

"How much are they offering you? Tell me! I'll tell Lee Soo Man seonsaengnim!" He said without letting me to speak another word.

"Oppa! Can't you let me explain first?" I shouted back this time.

He kept silent.

"Cube did gave me a good offer but then that's not the reason for me to accept. You know I don't care about that." I explained.

"Then what?" He asked.

"You know why I've been trying to escape from going back to the idol industry." I sighed.

"Because of Taemin?" I nodded as if he can see.

"What does he have to do with you coming back?" He asked with a curious voice.

"If I got back to SME, with my previous reputations...You know what will happen." I said and looked down.

"Eun Seol ah...I've told you a million times. They've forgotten about that case."

"Oppa...you know it isn't an easy job for people to forget something in this industry. If I go back to SME, people especially the paparazzi will think that we are getting back together. Even back then I just met Sungyeol oppa in the cafe, they wrote it as we are meeting each other." I reasoned to him.

"Seol ah...The company will help you to clear off those stupid rumours." He pleaded.

"Oppa...Just listen to me this time,okay?" I answered him.

"Yeah right. The last time you told me that, you ended up telling the media those bulls and disappearing without any words." He bited back.

I chuckled this time. "Oppa, I promise I won't disappear this time. Plus, I'm coming back to this industry,aren't I? Just that I won't be your labelmate that's all."

He sighed meaning he gave up. "Keurae. Just promise me not to disappear without telling."

"Arassoh. Kumowo oppa." I smiled to the phone.

Mmm...~ I'll hang up now. Going for my musical show. Annyeong!" He bit goodbye.

"Seol ah! Lunch's ready!" Jane shouted from the kitchen.

"Neh! I'm coming!" I answered and quickly headed to the kitchen.

"Yah! What is your decision?" Jane asked while eating her lunch.

"Myoga?" I ask.

"Cube Ent?" She said with a 'duh' look.

"Will you still be with me if I accept their offer?" I put down my spoon and look at her.

"Hmm...I can't answer you about that. Cube is hiring you, not me." She answer as a matter of fact.

"Then I won't go if they don't want you. I want you to be my manager." I continue with my food.

"Neh!? Andweayo! How can you do that?" She asked in shock.

"Why not? I'll go to Cube tomorrow and talk to them about that." I said confidently.

"Seol ah...What if they say no?" She asked worriedly.

"Then no will be my answer to them." I smiled and looked at her.

She gave me a 'troll' face.

-Next Day in Cube Ent.-

"Hong Sajangnim, about your offer. Can I make a request?" I asked politely.

"Sure. What's your request?" He answered with a bright smile.

"I wish to have Jane as my manager when I come to Cube Ent." I said confidently.

He kept silence for a moment.

"Sajangnim...It's okay if you don't agree. She's just kidding." Jane spoke out immediately when she notice the silence.

The president broke out into a small laugh before looking back at us. "I though you will request for a higher pay. Of course you can. Actually we are thinking of hiring Jane ssi along too because we though of having you to work with a familiar manager instead of a new one."

"So...Sajangnim, this means that Jane will be following me to Cube?" I reconfirm.

He nodded and I gave him a satisfied smile.

"But then because of the manager exchange system here in our company, after around a year or so working with you, she'll be exchange to another artist of our company while you'll get a new manager from other artist. Is that alright?" He asked.

Neh! Kwenchanayo!" Jane immediately answered.

"Then I guess we have reach to a deal now." President Hong said in a satisfied look.

We nodded back to him as a response.

"As for the contract, we will only be able to sign it with you right after your contract with the model agency ends." He continued.

"Neh. We understand. So for now, I'll just have to wait for your call when you have set the contract signing date." Jane responded.

"Neh. Hope to have you shine brighter in our company." The president held his hand out for a shake.

I happily accepted and gave him a smile. "It's my pleasure."