Not Everything Able To Be Normal

Love is Fate

"Yay! Isabella Jong is back onto the field!" Jane cheered happily right away.

I smiled and pull her in for a hug. "Thanks Jane. I get to come back is all because of you. Thank you."

She lightly patted on my back and smiled. "I'm glad that you take my words seriously and made the right choice."

I pulled away from her and we gave each other a warm smile.

"Since my manager here has did such a great job of bringing me back to the industry, I shall treat her a big meal tonight." I announced proudly.

"I would really like to accept your meal offer tonight but unfortunately, we have something more important to do tonight." She said seriously.

"Huh? What?" I looked at her blurrily.

"C'mon. Let's go home and get changed first." She then pull me along and we took our ride home.

As soon as we arrived home, Jane gave me a bag. I opened up and realised it was a baby blue colour dinner dress.

"What's this?" I asked.

"You've saw it. Go get a quick shower and change onto it." She instructed.

"For what? Where are we going?" I asked again.

"Just do as I said. Now go! I'll wait you downstairs." She immediately push me towards my room.

Before I even have the chance to ask what is happening, she already close the door.

I did as what she said, get showered and put on the dress along with a new set of makeup.

"You looked perfect!" Jane awed when I came down from room.

"Now let's put on shoes and go. We are running late." She again pulled me along with her and took out a pair of heels from the cupboard for me.

I put them on and follow her out.

"Ahjussi, Nova Restaurant please." Jane told the driver as soon as we sat in the car.

"Jane, can you please tell me where are we going already?" I asked again with a slight annoyed tone.

"You will know soon. Can't you just wait for a few moments more?" She said while rolling her eyes.

I gave out a heavy sigh and shut up because know I won't get any answers out of until we arrive.

Few moment later, our driver stop us in-front of a high end looking restaurant.

Both of us step out from the car and head straight into the restaurant. Jane went up to the counter and spoke to the lady standing behind of it. Seconds later, she walk out from the counter and lead us the way.

"Ms.Choi, this is the room you've booked." We stop right in-front of a private room, door closed.

"Thank you." I nodded and gave her a smile.

The lady then left us and walked away.

I went on trying to open the door but Jane stopped me.

"Whey?" I looked at her.

She took a deep inhale, look at me with a serious face and said "Belle, just before you open that door, you need to know that all this things I have done is for your own good."

Uh oh...now I have a bad feeling about this whole situation.

"What are you trying to say Jane?" I asked back seriously.

"He's inside." Jane said and looked away.

I frowned right away when I know who she meant.

Immediately, I started to walk towards the direction we came from.

"Belle! Belle!" Jane ran up and caught my hand.

I swung her hand off and continue walk out.

"You have to face the fact someday! Isabelle!" Jane shouted from behind.

"If you really have forgot and get over him, why can't you meet him!? Why can't you tell him that you've get over him!?" She shouted again.

My footsteps paused.

Jane came forward and held my hand. "Belle, I know you are trying very hard to escape from him but this is not how things work. I know deep down somewhere in your heart you still love him and he too still love you. You have already given yourself a chance to return to the entertainment industry why not give yourself one more chance to this relationship?"

I turned around and looked at her sincere eyes.

"Just give yourself a chance? Hmm?" Jane pleaded again.

I gave out a sigh and nodded. "Okay but I wish to do this on my own Jane. Promise me, after tomorrow, things will go on as usual and nobody shall mention about it again."

She nodded happily and slightly push me back to the direction of the room.

I turn around and walk towards the door.

I grabbed the door knob and took a deep breath before opening it.

I know Jane is trying to help me repair this damaged relationship. I know what she did is for me not to regret in the future but not everything can return to its own place like nothing has happen before......

 

 

 

"I'm sorry...." I said to myself and opened the door.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is it for today. 2 chapters in a row! Hope you guys love it. See you guys soon with new chapter!

 

Until then, XOXO <3