Official Comeback

Love is Fate

--3 months later--

(Isabella/Eun Seol POV)

"This is your contract. All you need to do is check the terms and regulations then put a signature on below." One of the secretary gave me a file and instructed.

Few minutes later.

"Isabella ssi, we officially welcome you to Cube Entertainment. From today onwards, you are part of the Cube Family." Representative Hong put down his pen immediately and offered me a hand shake.

I gladly accepted his hand shake. "Neh. Kamsahamnida Hong Daepyo. I will work twice as hard as before."

"Great! I will also work as hard as Isabella!" Jane beside happily cheered.

"Neh." Representative Hong nodded happily.

"Oh ya! Deapyonim, there's something I would like to discuss with you." I spoken out seriously.

"Yea sure. Go ahead." He answered.

"Actually, I'm still a bit unsure about returning to be an Idol and  I know I have signed to Cube as an artist so currently, can I have my work focused more on acting and modelling?" I requested carefully.

Representative Hong kept silence and frowned for a bit. "Alright then. I guess that request is not something difficult for both of us since it won't harm the company. I will get someone to arrange your schedule under a different arrangement."

I immediately gave him a big smile and thanked him. "Kamsahamnida daepyonim. Really thank you for your considerations. Even if I don't debut as an Idol, I promise I will still accept OST offers."

"Really? It's great to hear that! and since you want to debut as an actress now, I will get them to arrange acting lessons for you instead of vocal then." Representative Hong said happily.

I nodded like a happy kid.

"Right. So I will see you next week at your debut press conference then. Goodbye." Representative Hong stood up and shook hand with me before he walk off.

"Oh! and one more thing! I have bought over the apartment that both of you currently living in now. You can continue on living there." He turn around and told us.

"Really? That's great then! Thank you daepyonim." I answered.

He waved his hand and smile. "See you next week then."

"Neh. See you next week deapyonim." I bowed and send him out the meeting room.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi readers! This is a new chapter update!

The next chapter is a continuation from this chapter. Because it's a bit too long so I spilt it to two chapters. So it's a double chapter update for today! Yay! Hope you guys love it! :)

 

Until next chapter! Xoxo <3