Oh Gosh!

Love is Fate

(Isabella,Eun Seol POV)

"Jong Eun Seol! Eoddiya!?" Jane rush through my front door calling out loud.

"Mwoya? Early in the morning already being so loud." I ask while walking down from the stairs.

"You've gotta see this!" She immediately went and switch on the tv.

I followed her and sat infront of the tv waiting to see whatever is that she's talking about.

"Welcome back to Good Morning TvN..." The tv showed a morning news.

"This is what made you so loud in the morning?" I turned and look at Jane annoyingly.

"Aniyo! Keep watching!" She pointed at the tv again.

I turned and look back at the tv as she told.

"Now,for the breaking news that was reported by Dispatch yesterday midnight. Sungyeol, from Infinite was seen in a cafe yesterday afternoon with non other than Eun Seol,who was once a hot issue in the kpop world." The news reported.

"Iggeo mwoya?" I was shocked when I heard the news. 

"Keep on listen to what they said." Jane answered.

"Many witness saw that the two left the cafe at the same time and got into the same car. Pictures of the two were taken and spread like fire among fans and also other websites." The news continue reporting.

"Eun Seol was once a hot issue in the kpop world right from the day she debut as a solo artist under SM Entertainment but unfortunately retort from the industry after her dating scandal with SHINee's Taemin broke off. The two was caught dating back in three years ago when Taemin was filming We Got Married with Apink's Son Naeun and then was told that the two have broke up two weeks after their dating scandal was revealed. Later then, Eun Seol's representative company announce that she will be undergoing a hiatus from her career...." *TV switched off*

"Now what?" She turned and look at me.

"Damn it! Now the whole world knows I'm back!" I ran a hand through my hair annoyingly.

*Dring...~ Dring....~* Suddenly Jane's phone rang.

"Yeobusaeyo?" She answered and mouthed 'Lee Representative' to me.

I give out a sigh and waited for her to end her call.

"This is gonna be bad." I sighed and said in my mind.

"Neh...Aigehsibnida...Yea...We will be there..." Jane spoke and ended her call.

"Mwo?" I asked giving up already.

"Lee Representative wants to meet you now. She wants to know everything before explaining to the media." Jane answered.

*SHINee's Symptoms played*

I looked at my caller ID before picking up. "*sigh* Neh...Kibum oppa..."

"Yah! What's up with the news!? Both of you dating!?" He's loud voice screamed through the phone.

"Aniyeyo! We just accidentally met each other! That's all!" I quickly answered back.

"Yah! You better not date him!" He said again.

"I said I'm not dating him or anyone!" I shouted back and slam my ending the call.

"Paparazzi! Ugh! I hate them! It's just an accidental meet! Can't idols meet their friends!?" I screamed out frustratingly.

"They can but not with someone who has a special history like you." Jane answered sacarstically. 

"Nega mwo!? Just because I'm once an idol? I've quitted idol!" I fight back.

*SHINee's Symptoms suddenly played the second time*

"Yeobusaeyo!?" I answered my phone without looking at the caller ID this time.

"Choi Minho ssi, if you call to ask about the news then save it. I have nothing to say!" I said annoyingly towards the phone assuming I know who will be calling after the first caller.

"Eh? Eun Seol? Minho aniyeyo...I'm Sungyeol." The other line spoke out.

"Oh? Sungyeol oppa? Ah...I'm sorry! I didn't mean to shout at you...I though it was Minho oppa." I quickly apologize.

"Aniyo, it's okay. I guess you're angry because of the news?" He asked.

"Err.....sorry oppa. I guess you're in no less trouble as I am."

"Kwenchanayo. I've already explained to our representative. He will settle the rest of it. Plus, I should be the one who is apologizing. I'm the one who went up to you." He said nicely on the other line.

"Aniyo oppa. Medias always exaggerates things, we know it very well." I answered.

"Keurae. Just call me if you're sides needs more explanation. I won't mind meeting your representative too." He offers.

"Neh...arrasoh. Kumowo oppa." I thank him and ended the call.

"Sungyeol ssi?" Jane beside asked.

I nodded. "He offer to give any extra explanations to the representative if it is needed."

"Really? That's very nice of him!" Jane exclaimed.

"So far I knew him, he's indeed a very nice oppa." I agreed.

"Yea....Yah! Palli palli! Go get change and meet representative already!" She then rush me to my room.