Welcome back

Love is Fate

"Your flight KE520 from Los Angelas to South Korea has landed safely. Thank you for flying with Korea Airlines and have a nice trip."

"Ms.Jong, I'll go get the luggages." My assistant, Jane said and went to the baggage claim area.

Minutes later we walk out from the arrival hall with our luggages meeting up with my driver who had arrived beforehand to pick me up.

"It's been such a long time..." I took a deep inhale of the fresh cooling air and spoke out as the driver is loading my luggage into the car boot.

"Neh?" Jane looked at me with big eyes.

I turn to look at her and gave her a slight smile without answering a word.

"Miss,let's get going or else we will be late for the upcoming photoshoot." She said as she opened the back seat car door for me to go in.

I nodded and went into the car.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Ms.Jong,I'm Park Jung Lim and I'll be your driver at Korea." The driver which came in later introduced himself.

I bowed slightly and gave him a smile as return.

"Ahjussi,just call me Isabella will do." I said again and smile to him.

"Neh,i got it." He nodded with a smile. He then started the engine and drove off from the airport.

"Ms.Jong, now we will be going straight to the photoshooting set and you will be modelling for H&M Korea. After the photoshoot, you will be going to the branch office of Elite Modelling Agency here in Korea......"

Here we go again. My talking non-stop assistant is once again repeating my whole day schedule for the n-th time of the day.

"Jane... *talks continue* Jane... *still non-stop talking* JANE....! Stop it....! *Jane looks up* *I sigh* You have already reminded me for the 200th time. I've already memorise my schedule so stop repeating it again and again...." I said while putting my hands up.

"Arassoh. I'm just reminding you." She pouted at me unwillingly and close her schedule file.

I smiled at her actions and looked out to the window.

"It's been such a long time since I left. Nothing has really change though even I left for 3 years." I said in my mind while looking at the streets outside of the car window.

Yup,you heard me. I was here staying in Korea with an abnormal life 3 years ago.

All the past memories suddenly flash through my mind.

"It's all the past." I spoke to myself.

"Excuse me?" Jane beside heard my words ask.

"Aniyo. Nothing..." I told her and rested my head back and close my eyes try to take a short rest before my next schedule.

"Seol...I'm sorry...I couldn't be with you at the first moment...I'm sorry...because of my selfishness,you have to suffer like this..." He hugged me tightly and poured out.

"Why did you said that to the media? You shouldn't have done that...we can discuss about it...why did you...." His voice started to tremble and tears started to fall off.

"I said leave! We are done now! The public will only blame me for what I've done to you! Don't you get it!? I'm done now! Just leave me and continue your life as an idol! and don't you ever try to explain anything to the public because it's useless!" This time I shouted right at him.

"Seol ah...why did you have to do that...? Why do you choose to leave me...why....?" He cried out while hugging me tightly in his arms.

I used all my strenght to struggle out from his arms and push him away from me.

"Please just take him out of here." I said coolly and looked away.

"No....please....no....!" He was begging in tears while being drag out from the room.

I immediately broke down in tears and when the third person in the room came near me and comforted me "You still like him very much. Why did you say that to him?"

"...Oppa....I'm sorry..."

"Ms.Jong..."

"Ms.Jong..."

Suddenly I heard someone calling my name. I quickly open my eyes and saw my assistant beside looking at me.

"Ms.Jong,we've arrived the shooting set." She said.

"Ah neh? Oh...okay...let's get down then." I regain my mind and answer her.

I quickly adjusted my outfit then step out from the car and follow Jane into the shooting set.

We were welcome by H&M Korea advertising manager,Kim Jun Jin once we step into the set.

"Annyeonghasaeyo! Isabella ssi,thank you for accepting our offer as our brand model." He reach out and shake hands with me.

"Aniyo,thank you for choosing me as your brand model. It's my honor." I thank him in return.

"Come,let me introduce you to our photographer of the day." He then lead me into the shooting set.

"Here,our brand's favourite photographer Lee Ji Hoon." He introduced.

"Neh,annyeonghasaeyo. Isabella Jong imnida. Please take care well of me." I greeted and shake hand with the photographer.

"Oh! Neh...Nice to meet you,Lee Ji Hoon immida." He bowed and shake my hand.

"Alright. I hope to see great pictures today,so let's work along well! Isabella ssi,you may go and get ready now." Kim Jun Jin excused me.

I bowed politely to both of them and followed Jane to the changing room to get my outfit change and make up done.

The photoshooting went on very well and ended with a last perfect shot.

"Well done! Isabella ssi,good job!" The photographer shouted after checking the last picture.

"Neh...Kamsahabnida." I thank all the staff and went back to the changing room to get change.

"Ahjussi,Elite company now." Jane ordered the driver as soon as we went in.

"You must be Ms.Isabella Jong from Elite USA. Annyeonghasaeyo I'm Giny,assistant of Ms.Lee." A pretty lady came right up to us when we came in.

"Neh,nice to meet you. I'm Isabella Jong and this is my assistant,Jane." I greeted back at her and gave her a smile.

"Neh. Our representative has already awaiting for your arrival. Let me bring you into meet her." She then lead me the way to Elite Korea representative's office.

"Ms.Lee, Ms.Isabella Jong is here already." She knocked the door and invited me in.

"Ms.Isabella,you're here! Nice to meet you,I'm Lee Minji." We were welcome by a pretty lady which is around her late twenties.

"Here,take a seat. Giny,prepare drinks." She lead us to the sofa infront of her office and ordered her assistant.

"Ms.Isabella, I've received the notice from Elite USA that you will be staying permanantly here at Korea for all your modelling jobs and you will be flying to overseas occasionally for overseas schedules." She said with a bright smile.

"Neh? I'll be here permanantly? Then,how about all my schedules at USA?" I ask with shock.

"They've already arranged other models to take over." She replied.

"Oh...." I nodded.

"May I know why did the company suddenly have me transfer over here?" I ask again.

"Ah...about this...Actually is our company here who requested it because our main model here have left."

"Another reason for having you here is because you were once an idol and you have a wider connection around the entertainment world. That's why we thought that you are the best choice for us." She explained with a smile.

"Oh,I guess you knew my past but I don't think I can contribute much because I haven't really connect with anyone of them for the pass 3 years." I said awkwardly.

"Oh,chongmallo? Nevermind,it's alright. Anyway,welcome you to join our family here in Korea. I hope we can work well in the future." She gave back a warm smile to me.

"And I've already prepare an apartment for you. You can stay there along with your assistant or if you don't wish to, I can ask Giny to prepare another apartment for your assistant." She continue.

"Oh no. It's okay. Jane can stay with me." I rejected her idea.

"Well then. I'll order Giny to bring both of you to your new apartment now." She then stood up and call her assistant to come in.

"And one more thing! Isabella ssi,you will be given a week holiday for you to settle down everything before we arrange new schedules for you. So you can take your time go walk around Seoul or even meet up with your friends."  She added.

"Neh? Oh,okay. Thank you for the holiday." I bowed slightly at her.

Seconds later,her assistant came in to meet us.

"Giny,lead them the way to their apartment which we've prepared earlier." Ms.Lee ordered her.

She nodded and lead us out.

After a short ride,we arrived at an apartment building.

"Cheongdamdong?" I asked Giny after having a look around.

"Neh...Your unit is on the 15th floor. Let's go." She lead me in and we took the lift to my apartment.

"This floor only have two units?" I asked curiously.

"Neh. Every floor has only two units. That's why representative Lee chose here for you. She said that it's a quiet and peaceful area for you to stay." Giny explained and opened up the right side unit with a key.

"Here,come in and have a look." I nodded and walk in with Jane. We were shocked by the new apartment.

"Omo! Giny ssi,I think this apartment is too big for both of us to stay. I think we should change into a smaller scale ones." I immediately told her.

"Aniyo. Representative chose this unit on purpose. She said this will be the best place for you,Isabella ssi." She said with a smile.

"This apartment has everything and if you felt that anything is not good enough please tell me. I'll change it immediately." She continue.

"Neh? Ah...aniyo,kwenchanayo. Everything is good enough. Thank you very much." I shook my hands quickly to reject her.

"Alright then. I'll leave now. Please take a good rest and enjoy your holiday. Goodbye." She bowed and left both of us in the house.

"Daebak! This apartment is huge!" Jane started to walk around the apartment excitingly.

"It's a penthouse I think. It's too big for a normal apartment." I answer while following behind her.

"Ahhhhh.....!!!!!!" Jane suddenly shouted from upstairs.

I quickly rush up to where she was and saw her standing infront of the window.

"Whey yo!?" I asked in panic.

"Bella! This house is just too great! Look at the view!" She said excitingly while pointing at the window which was filled by the scenary of Seoul.

"Bwo!? You shouted like hell just because of that!?" I immediately roll my eyes on her after hearing she said that.

"Kekeke...it's just too amazing...I was excited...Don't get mad...aing...~" She hug my arm and did an aegyo towards me.

I shook my head and look at her helplessly.

Jane had became one of my closest friend back in USA. Even though she's a cool looking person and sometimes might be a bit harsh but in private,she's a cute and warm person. This side of her wouldn't be seen easily unless you are someone who's very close to her.

"Stop fooling around already. Let's get everything unpack." I ruffled her hair and quickly walk out of the room.

"Yah! Don't mess my hair! You know I hate it!" She immediately shouted angrily.

I gave her a mehrong and walk down to pick our luggage up.

"Since I can't get the masterbed room, then I'm gonna take the room with the nice view! It's mine!" She followed me down the first floor and took her luggage.

"Okay then. I'll take the masterbed room." I then move my luggage into the biggest room.

We unpack our own luggage and Jane went to the kitchen to prepare a dinner for both of us.

"Hey! Are you really an idol before that?" Jane suddenly ask as we are having our meal.

"Huh?" I was taken back by the sudden attack.

"Well...Minji ssi mentioned that earlier something about you being an idol 3 years ago." She asked with a curious face.

"Ah...about that...*scratch neck* Erm....neh...." I answer her with an awkward smile.

"Jinja!? Why didn't you tell me a single thing about that!?" She look at me with big eyes.

"I..never really though of bringing it up since not much people remember it." I stood up with my plate and walk towards the basin.

"Woah...Daebak! Tell me more! Tell me more! Why did you quit!?" She followed closely behind me.

"Well...I got casted once by SM Entertainment when I was walking down the streets of Myeongdong and...received training as an idol." I say while washing the dishes.

"And then??" She continue asking non-stop.

I started to remember all my past stories and told her everything.

"Oh.My.God! I never knew your life was such a drama that filled with romance and excitement!" She squeaked in excitement beside me.

I smirked and shook my head. "What drama? What excitement? You are just exaggerating it."

"No I'm not. Look! You're once a famous kpop idol who fell in love with Lee Taemin,the super hot guy in SHINee and give up everything because of him! How is this not dramatic!? I mean,hello! Lee Taemin! He's one of my favourite in SHINee!"

"It's past,babe. Everything has ended 3 years ago and now I'm living as a model named Isabella,so now will you please forget about it and go to bed? Goodnight." I ruffled her hair and went into my room.

"Still,there are people will remember you! Introduce me to SHINee if you can!" She shouted outside of my door.

I walk into my closet room and get my pajamas change before bed but something caught my eye before I leave the closet room.

It was a picture framed in a light purple glass photo frame. I took the picture up to have a clear look of it.

"Kwiyoneh..." I smiled when i saw the picture.

It was a picture of me and the members of SHINee.

I was standing in the middle and the 5 members are posing around me. I remember this photo was taken on my first debut stage. They came to cheer for me on my debut stage and we took this picture after my performance back in the waiting room.

Well,old memories came back. I let out a sigh and put the photo back on the makeup desk.

 

"What have past is past. Isabella Jong, hwaiting! "