Secret Letter 9

Secret Fan Letters

It was dawn and the sun was slowly rising, Seungnam was already up at her table using her laptop to watch Infinite. She was giggling and laughing to herself. * I wanna see Hoya in person but when?...* She kept thinking while watching the videos. 

' seung......se......seung nam.....nam...... " Hoya was still sleeping and was sleeptalking. He was babbling on her name. Sungyeol as the lightsleeper heard him and was secretly laughing to himself. * Cant wait to prank him *and continued to sleep.

The sun rosed high up in the sky, seungnam finally decided to take a breakfrom the videos and went to the kitchen to have some breakfast. ' shall go to the grocery's later ...cant believe the hazelnut milk's finish ' She rolled her eyes and grumbled. In an hours' time, she reached the grocery. * hmmm..lets see what i can get here~ *

On the other side,Infinite's dorm...

' Sungyu hyung~~ hyung?~? manager said we shall all go to the mart to get some ingredients. He said we'll be cooking our own food today. ' Sungjong told leadergyu and started to change into outdoor clothes. Sunggyu nodded, the rest heard the conversation and started to get ready too, except Dongwoo still soundly asleep. They headed to the nearby mart which happened to be the same grocery that Seungnam is. 

' Grab whatever you want kids~ hyung will pay~ ' Sunggyu was feeling happy as though something good happened. Woohyun giggled and hold onto gyu's hands. Seungnam happened to be at the drinks section, browsing for new flavors and Hoya was walking towards the drinks section but he didnt know she was there. 'hey~ lets have some alcohol~ ' Myungsoo told Hoya but he knew Myungsoo was kidding. Sungyeol was with them and was able to regconise her. He gestured Hoya and Myungsoo softly, ' hey! its Hoya hyung's fan!! Over there! '.

It was the first time Hoya and Myungsoo see her. Myungsoo's mouth widdened, couldnt believe he actually saw her there. Hoya's heart was thumping mad, finally got to see his 'mystery' fan look like. * i...cant breathe...* He stopped for a moment and looked at other direction. ' Lets go guys..We dont need any drinks' Hoya changed topic and tried to pull Sungyeol and Myungsoo away. They were just standing a few distance away from her. Seungnam suddenly turned and Hoya quickly pulled the two of them, hiding behind one of the racks, afraid she might noticed. ' What is it hyung? i mean you finally got to see her..come on.. walk over and say hi or something. ; Sungyeol sounded pissed and remembered about the sleeptalking thing and threatened Hoya. ' If you dont walk up to her then i'll...... GO tell her that YOU this phsyco dreamt about her and was babbling her name..' Seungyeol grinned evilyand patted Hoya's shoulders. * Should I walk over?*

 

------------------------------------------------------------ LETTA 9 ENDED------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed ^^ remember to comment too (: