Secret Letter 22

Secret Fan Letters

' Can... Can I ....Have your number please? ' Hoya asked. Myungsoo's eyes widdened as he heard what his hyung said. * Hoya hyung's finally making his move *

Seungnam hesitated for awhile before giving her number to Hoya. Myungsoo saw her typing her number into his phone. ' Thanks! ' Hoya thanked her and smiled. Seungnam blushed and turned to go into her house but Hoya pulled her into a hug. She was surprised , 'Ho...hoya...? ' She stuttered, her heart started to flutter. * OMG! MY BIAS HOYA IS HUGGING ME! * SHe was screaming in her mind. Myungsoo witnessed everything behind the tree.

' You're the first fan I've actually took notice of.. ' Hoya spoke, still hugging her. She was quiet. HE continued , ' I noticed ever since your first letter. You didnt put your name down and form that day, I was expecting for your letter everyday. I guess you're special. ' 

Seungnam remained silent but smiled alittle. She couldnt believe her bias was hugging her and telling her all this. He broke the hug, leaning close to her, wanting to kiss her but someone just had to jump out at the wrong time, stoping the kiss. Guess who? MYUNGSOO.

HE jumped out from where he hid, jogged towards them. ' Hey hyung! oh! Hi Seungnam! .. Hyung we should get back to the dorm. its late. ' He said, pretending her didnt see or heard anything just now. ' Hi L~ ' She greeted him with a smile and bidded goodbye before walking into her house.

Everyone was at the dorm, doing their own stuffs. ' HOYA HYUNG! Are you alright? I was worried for you! ' Maknae sungjongsquealed after seeing Hoya coming back, ran to him and hugged him. Dongwoo hugged Hoya too. ' Had your dinner? ' Leadergyu asked and Hoya nodded. ' Someone was with Seungnam earlier on~ ' Myungsoo smirked while he hugged his mate, Sungyeol.

' Really? Hyung was with her just now? ' Sungjong was getting interested in this. Myungsoo nodded. Hoya nodded slowly adding, ' She found me at Myungdeong. She walked all the way there. ' He told everyone. 

' Wow~ Her legs must have hurtbadly~ ' DOngwoo showed pitiness, leaning his head on Hoya's shoulder. Sungyeol and Sungjong nodded agreely. 

' & thats who's fault? ' Sunggyu shot a glare at Woohyun who hadnt spoken much today. ' Sorry' He mumbld with a frown.

* She walked all the way to Myungdeong just to find Hoya. Envy her love for Hoya really. Her legs must have hurt... She's indeed pretty (Jugging from the first day he met her )...I should find a day and ask her out to get to know her more.. & Woohyun...??? Aishhhhh~ ' Sunggyu thought, lying on the sofa. 

* Now~~~ Hoya hyung has her number... A fan's number... Should I ....ask him for it? * Myungsoo thought while he reads his fashion magazine. 

* She really likes hoya...walked all the way to find him..wow..... What have I done... her leg should have hurt badly from the walking.. I think she hates me now... but..... * Woohyun thought and let out a sigh.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------ LETTA 22 ENDED -----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed (: Remember to put down comments (: Thanks for reading (: