Secret Letter 24

Secret Fan Letters

That night, everyone slept except for Dongwoo. He turned and flipped in his bed just couldnt get to sleep. ' Sigh~ Must I really do this? What if other fans saw us? She'll get attacked! " Dongwoo mumbled and sighed. * Why drag me into this? She's just another fan to me*

Next morning, all except Woohyun had no schedules. He went for ' Immortal Song ' rehearsal early in the morning. ' Where's Dongwoo? He's next today! ' Sunggyu came out of his room, stretching his body. Myungsoo shrugged ,' Maybe still sleeping~ ' 

Dongwoo was still lying on his bed not wanting to get up. Sungyeol bursted into his room and stepped on his back, gaining a growl from Dongwoo. ' Yahh!!! Im your hyung! SHow some respect!~ ' He pushed Sungyeol away.. ' Hyung!! Its your turn! Go to her house now! ' Sungyeol ordered, ended up having sumo-wrestling with Dongwoo.  ' I dont want to! ' Dongwoo retaliated. ' Its only going to know her more~ YOu wont die hyung~ ' Makane poked his head into the room and saw what they did. Dongwoo finally gave in, washed up and changed. ' Goodluck Dino! ' Sunggyu cooed, Sungyeol and Sungjong highfived each other. 

Dragging his feet to Seungnam;s house, lucky she was outside her house clearing some stuffs. He walked to her and greeted her. ' Oh! Dong..Dongwoo? ' She smiled, putting her stuffs away. ' Forced by hyung & dingsaengs to come look for you~ Hope you dont mind~ ' He pouted and smiled. She giggled and nodded. ' So.. Lets go to Hangang River~ ' Dongwoo suggested and she agreed with it.

Dongwoo kept smiling and they werent awkward. ' Sunggyu came yesterday ' She spoke. ' Oh~ ' Dongwoo answered. Many people especially couples were at Hangang River. They found a spot and sat, viewing the beautiful river infront of them. She was really comfortable with Dongwoo but she dont know why. 

' Hey~ Why do you have a tatoo on your wrist? Was it painfull? ' Dongwoo asked curiously , wanted to know quite some time ago. 

' I had it when I was 8 i think... but couldnt remember why I got it.. Dont remember if its painfull or not. ' She smiled and explained. He smiled too. A kid ran over and dropped his lollipop on the floor and cried. Seungnam saw it and ran to the kid. ' Hey little kid~ Dont cry... Here's some money for you.. go get new one! ' She smiled softly to the kid and calmed the kid down. * Kind-hearted * Dongwoo thought. 

Soon, Dongwoo was tired and wanted to go home, took Seunghome home first. ' Hey~ Do contact soon and see you soon~ ' Dongwoo smiled, waving goodbye. ' Alright!~ Why not we exchange numbers? ' Seungnam gladly asked. Its so rare to see her like this. SHe's really comfortable with Dongwoo I guess. * She's asking for my number? * He thought but ended up giving her his number. 

Went back to the dorm and Sungyeol was waiting for him. ' Heyya dino hyung~ How's your 'date' with her? ' Sungyeol playfully questioned. DOngwoo laughed with his trademark laughter and went to his room . laying beside Myungsoo. 

* Where am I going to bring her to? Theme park? After Woohyung tomorrow, it would be my turn.. * HOya was deep in thoughts, lying on his bed. 

* Tomorrow's my turn... Why am I feeling scared yet nervous? Control your like! Nam WooHyun! * Woohyun layed lazily on his bed as he came home quite late after his schedule.

* Whats with Infinite..... Yesterday was Sunggyu and now Dongwoo? Who;s next tomorrow huh? &... why am I comfortable with Dongwoo? No awkwardness between us just now......  * Seungnam thought as she lie on her sofa, feeling alittle pissed. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------- LETTA 24 ENDED ----------------------------------------------------------------------

HOpe you guys enjoyed! (: Put down comments after reading! ^^ OMG WHAT IS GOING ON??? SEUNGNAM IS COMFORTABLE WITH DONGWOO?? 0.0