Secret Letter 28

Secret Fan Letters

It was evening and HOya slowly regained consciousness. He looked around and saw Dongwoo sleeping, with his mouth slightly opened. * where's Seungnam? & Why is dongwoo hyung here? what happened? did those es took my Seungnam away? * Hoya thought confusingly, suspiciously and worriedly.

He went up to Seungnam's room amd pushed the door open. There he saw Seungnam sitting on the chair with her head on the table. He softened and felt relieved. * Glad she's fine~ and oh! She fell asleep while wirint fanletter for me? * Hoya thought, walking closer and saw what she's doing. He lightly help her head up and a tear escaped from her eye. * she's crying her sleep * Hoya thought while his heart ached. He carried her and layed her on her bed and tugged the blanket for her. ' You must be really frightened just now ' Hoya mumbled and planted a kiss on her forehead. He sat beside the bed and softly gazed at her. His heart hurts from the hitting of the chair. He felt something in his pocket and took out. It was her letter. 

 

'uhhh~~~ ' DOngwoo woke uo, moaned alittle while he stretched his arms and body. ' Damn! where did howonnie go? did he woke up already?' Dongwoo spoke and decided to go and check. There he saw Hoya sitting beside the bed, looking at her. 

' hey howonnie! you alright now? I was damn worried for you! ' Dongwoo whispered and hugged him. They went down to the living room as they didnt want to disturb her sleep. ' I think the rest will be reaching soon~ SUnggyu hyung texted me~ ' DOngwoo told Hoya as he sat on the sofa. ' Did you protect her from something? those who attacked her, attacked you? ' DOngwoo caringly questioned and hoya nodded, ' They wanted to hit her with the chair and I blocked it. glad she's alright `' 

Soon, the rest came back from their schedules, she woke up too. Everyone was relieved that HOya's fine. ' dongwoo ah~ My heart hurts slightly. I kept seeing things doubled.. come and go come and goo~ ' Hoya whispered to Dongwoo. ' DOnt think too much~ you're fine baby~ ' DOngwoo comforted.

She came down to the living room and was shocked that Hoya wasnt lying on the sofa and she got worried. HOya had gone to the toilet before she came down. ' where..where's Hoya? ' she looked shocked. ' DE~~~DEAD! ' Sungyeol blurted rubbish out and she screamed. Tears shrikled down her cheeks. Myungsoo rolled his eyes. Sunggyu and Woohyun gasped.  ' YAH!! SUNGYEOL HYUNG!! ' Sungjong shouted and hit Sungyeol. ' Im kidding~ sorry~ ' Sungyeol apologised.

 Hoya came out from the toilet, she ran as fast to Hoya and hugged him super tightly. * I thought you really died! * She thought, alomost felt like dying. 

' she thought you died! ' Myungsoo sarcastically told Hoya and he smiled and hugged her too. That night after dinner, theye were doing their own stuffs. Myungsoo and Hoya were chatting with Seungnam and the reat were watching some variety show on tv. DOngwoo was alone and decided to explore.

He wandered to her bedroom. He explored and saw a familiar photo of Seungnam who was 8. ' Why is this picture doing here? ' Dongwoo asked himself suspiciously. - GASP- He gasped and covered his mouth with his hand. * se..seungnam's my...my....s..sister?? Impossible! * Dongwoo shockingly thought.

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

------------------------------------------------------------ LETTA 28 ENDED --------------------------------------------------------

HOpe you guys enjoyed! remember to put down comments after reading (: OMG THIS SUNGYEOL!!! >:(  omomoomo domgwoo~~~