Secret Letter 13

Secret Fan Letters

Infinite's mini concert/fanmeet is finally here, all the inspirits gathered into a ne long line and waited outside the auditorium. Some were singing their songs, some were blasting their songs through speakers and screams and fanchants were heard outside too. Many fanboards were seen too. 

'hy..hyung!~ I'm nervous! ' Sungjong was nervous and kept rubbing his hands, sweating too. ' Our maknae is feeling nervous huh!~ ' Sunggyu came over to sungjong can gave him a warm hug, telling him to relax. Myungsoo, Woohyun, Sungyeol and DOngwoo were all relaxed and calm, drinking lots of water, doing stretching while waiting for time. Hoya was nervous and excited to go on stage but didnt show out and was also nervous yet excited because of Seungnam.         *  Will I be able to see her later? * 

Screams outside were getting louder and louder as the fanmeet was about to start. Slowly line by line entered into the auditorium. Seats were allocated, vvips and vips were all infront, normal tickets are all in the middle and the cheapest tickets were all at the bank with not a very good view of the stage. Fans settled down, some even start to make friends. Seungnam was all alone, sitted at her own seat with her cap , wearing her purple hoodie and her hood up like always. 'hi my name's yanghee! ' She smiled sweetly to Seungnam, trying to make friends with her. ' hi.. im a .... im Seungnam... ' Seungnam spoke shyly, and gave her alittle smile. ' nice to meet you.. & who's your bais ? well mine's Namstar! ' Yanghee smiled and told Seungnam about her bais. ' oh..im a hoya-bias ' Seungam smiled and told her about it. 

The mc came on stage, getting the fans high and brought the atmosphere up. ' LADIES & GENTLEMAN! FANGIRLS & FANBOYS!~ WELCOME TO INFINITE'S ~~~~~~~SHOWCASE!! ' he shouted through the mic, fans were screaming along. ' Let us now bring~~~~~ INFINITE on stage! ' He cooed and fans were already screaming on top of their lungs. Seven heavenly guys strolled up on stage, and the screams from fans increased gradually. The 7 of them waved to the fans, feeling happy and excited! Seungnam was among those screaming fans at the vip section but she was all calm and quiet, looking and admiring her favourite group but of course They didnt notice her. It was her first time seeing her boys LIVE!. Their first song was ' Nothing's Over , followed by ' Can U Smile'. Fans were singing along, fanchans were heard too. Everyone feeling was high. Seungnam felt like she was in a dream. 

It was games next and the mc made the boys choose a fan each but of course by their seat numbers. One of the lucky fan was Yanghee, the lights shone at her, coincidently shone on Seungnam too and at that moment, Sungyeol saw Seungam and pointed quickly to Myungsoo, assuring him that she came. They played fun games, fans off stage were cheering for their bias.

Games ended successfully and they were having fun. They sang their last song which was ' Paradise ' and the showcase ended. It was now for the vvips and vips to go backstage and handsahek with Infinite and have some chitchats wit their bis. Infinite boys were getting ready at the backstage, vvips & vips were busy getting into lines before being allowed into the backstage. ' Hoya hyung's gonna see her girl today~ ! ' Sungyeol teased, myungsoo chuckled. ' is she here today? I didnt see her~ Yah sungyeol how do you know she came? ' Woohyun was confused of what the choding had said. ' hahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahha then this will be my first time meeting her! ' Dongwoo laughed like some hyenas, listening to their conversation. ' Im.. nervous! How? ' Hoya was excited but was somehow nervous. ' just~~ be yourself~~ I mean you're her bias.. it means you're special to her so just be yourself~ ' Leadergyu sang and tried to ease hoya's nervousness. 

The handshake/highfive started. One by one went in.. and Seungnam was the last. 

* My hearts thumping so hard as if its gonna pop out... Is she somewhere in the line.... * 

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

------------------------------------------------------------------- LETTA 13 ENDED ---------------------------------------------------------------------