Secret Letter 30

Secret Fan Letters

' Hyung!~ can I ask Seungnam out? I... I wanna confess to her... ' Hoya asked for Sunggyu's permission and unexpectedly, Sunggyu agreed. Woohyun's eyes widdened. * Control Nam Woo Hyun * 

' Thanks hyung!! ' Hoya thanked Sunggyu and texted Seungnam right away. 

 

To : Seungnam <3

err.. hi.. Hoya here~` wonder if you're free tomorrow.. I wanna ask you out 

From : Hoya.

 

' Hope she reply and say yes! ' Hoya slouched onto the sofa and waited for her to reply. 

Seungnam was preparing to sleep when she recieved a text message. ' OMO! ITS HOYA! now.. what do i do??~~ ' She whispered nervously and opened the text. * He's asking me out?? OMG!~ * She thought and replied. 

 

To : Hoya <3

...hi (: I guess Im free tomorrow~ 

From : Seungnam.

 

To : Seungnam <3

alright! I'll pick you up tomorrow after my schedule! 

From : Hoya.

 

' YEAHHHHHHHH SHE AGREED!! ' Hoya let out a scream and Myungsoo smirked. Sunggyu laughed. 

' So you're gonna confess to her? Dont do anything silly okay? ' Sungyeol chickled mischeviously. Hoya was too happy and let Sungyeol off this time. Sunggyu smiled with his cresent eyes again. Dongwoo couldnt laugh. * Should I just tell the rest that Seungnam's actually my sister? * Dongwoo thought and let out a quiet sigh. Sungjong appaluded , ' DAEBAK! ~~ ' .

On the other side, Seungnam was squealing and smiling to herself. ' OMO!!! cant believe my bais Hoya is asking me out tomorrow~  OMO!! ' She squealed and cringed on her bed when she recieved a text message again. This time was Dongwoo's.

 

To : Seungnam (: 

Hey~ Dongwoo here.. heard that You're going out with Hoya tomorow.. Have fun! by the way// Do you have any siblings? curious~

From : Dongwoo.

 

DOngwoo was nervous, waiting for her reply.

 

To : Dongwoo (:

hi! (: Thank you! (: Siblings? well.. I dont have any I guess~ (: 

From : Seungnam.

 

* NO!! How am I gonna make her remember??!! * Dongwoo threw his phone onto his bed after reading her reply. 

* Hope Hoya's date goes out well tomorrow~~ * Myungsoo thought, smiling.

* Why cant she be my fan... Why cant she be.....mine... * Woohyun thought as he closed his eyes and drifted to sleep with tears dried up on his cheeks.

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

------------------------------------------------------------------------ LETTA 30 ENDED --------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed!! put down comments after reading~ (: omg.. woohyun...aigooo......