Secret Letter 39

Secret Fan Letters

Infinite couldnt believe what they heard from her and decided to further question the doctor. 

' Doctor....What happened to Seungnam? She doesnt seem to remember anything...' Sunggyu asked the him worriedly. The doctor sighed before answering. 

' Well..There was a great impact on her brain nerves and it takes time to fully recover and remember things..As the patient dont remember anything...sometimes it means that he/she just doesnt want to remember that particular thing..so let nature takes its course..If she wants to remember... she'll definitely remember... and if you guys may...I'm quite busy.. ' The doctor did a long explanation and left. 

' so....she doesnt want to remember us? ' Sungjong sulked and naively asked. Myungsoo cooly shrugged. 

' she will! We'll make her remember~ ' Hoya said and went into the ward. The rest nodded and followed. It was awkward. Everyone was awkwardly silent in the ward and she broke the silence. 

' erm....where are my parents? where's oppa? ' She asked Infinite. She remembered her brother. Everyone was stunned when she asked for her brother. Everyone eyed Dongwoo.

' sis! Im here~ Im your brother Jang dongwoo..Im in Infinite~ ' Dongwoo cautiously told her but she shooked her head. ' no...you're not! he just got the same name as you...you just look so much.....older... ' She calmly answered. Sungyeol chuckled. Apparently, the only thing she remembered was the days before she was sold to the tatooist. 

' no!! ITS 2011 NOW!!! you gotta remember!! PLEASE!!! You have to regain your memory! ' Dongwoo screamed and she teared as she got scared. Woohyun managed to hush her down. ' Im here...and..we're not gonna hurt you...okay? ' He told her nicely with a smile and she slowly nodded. Everyone had a secret talk..a serious one. 

' so...her memory...judging by what she said....she only remember things before she was sold away by my parents. Dongwoo clarified the outcome. ' stupid parents ' Myungsoo hissed and rolled his eyes. 

' SO! We'll just treat her as a little girl now and help her regain her memory~ okay?? ' Sungyeol stated with a clap, adding a thumbs up. 

' Brilliant...I guess this is it for now~ ' Sunggyu agreed, everyone too. ' yeah~ hope she'll remember~ ' Hoya sighed, gaining a pat  from Dongwoo. They took a deep breathe and went inside the ward and face her. 

' okay! lets start from scratch! You wouldnt mind we make friends with you right? so... Im.. Kim sunggyu~ Infinite's leader~ ' Sunggyu smiled with his cresent eyes as usual. 

' Jang Dongwoo..Your brother~ Second oldest in Infinite...' Dongwoo told her with a smile too. 

' hey~ Im Nam woohyun~ ' he smiled warmly.

' im.... your boyfriend.. Lee howon~ Dance machine in Infinite ' Hoya smiled too.

' hi sweetie~ Im Lee sungyeol~ ' He chodingly gave her a wink~

' L~ Myungsoo~ the face of Infinite ' Myungsoo smirked and fixed his fringe. 

' im lee sungjong! Maknae of Infinite~ ' Sungjong smiled bright brightly.

Seungnam slowly absorbed all of their names , ' what's Infinite? ' She asked. ' We're famous in Korea.. Boyband in Korea~ We've got lots of fans too~ and you're one of them too~ ' Sungyeol winked at her again. She smiled. Everyone missed her smile and are definitely gonna make her regain her memory. 

' im....Jang Seungnam... ' She shyly spoke, introducing her name too. *Infinite... nice name.... *

' We all know that baby~ ' Sungyeol again, chuckled. 

' && Let me make things clear now! We know you and NOW you know us.. You'll be moving in with us when you're discharged from the hospital and we're gonna HELP you REGAIN your MEMORY! Thats it! Have a rest~ see ya tomorrow~ ' Sunggyu stated, not a single one dare to disobey him. * DAEBAK * Everyone thought in sync and left for the day as they got schedules that day. 

* Infinite.... so...I guess.... I really forget something... but why cant I remember..... * She thought.

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

---------------------------------------------------------------------- LETTA 39 ENDED ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed~ ^^ remember to comment after reading~ hope she regains her memory~ Sungyeol so funny! (: