Secret Letter 20

Secret Fan Letters

EVeryone finally wake up and each and everyone of them noticed that Woohyun wasnt with them. ' Where's Woohyun hyung? ' Maknae sungjong asked and pouted. Sunggyu nodded too, looking around. Sungyeol stayed quiet not saying anything. Myungsoo went up to your room to look for you. 

After some time of thingking, Sungyeol plucked up his courage , ' Guys~ I have something to say.. it regarding.. ' Before he could continue his sentence, he was cut off by Myungsoo, running down the stairs and squealing , ' Omomomomo~ Woohyun is sleeping in Seungnam's room! ' . Sungyeol went over to hug Myungsoo and whispered , ' I was the first one to know '.

Everyone's eyes widdened and Sunggyu exploded. ' ' He cursed under his breath, climbing up the stairs and burst into her room. PUlling Woohyun up who was still sleeping, totally giving him a shock. ' What are you doing here? ' Sunggyu shouted, looking at him in the eye. ' Nothing ' Woohyun answered and shrugged, knowing that he's gonna be dead. Leadergyu was losing his patience already and asked again , ' Im asking you WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?? ' he bombed infront of Woohyun's face. Due to all the noise/shouting, Seungnam woke up and rubbed her eyes, seeing half of Infinite in her room. * OMG! I thought Infinite coming to my house and everything was just a dream! * She thought and facepalmed. 

' Hey~ she's awake! ' Dongwoo broke the fierce awkward silence. Hoya was mad angry, giving the wall a hard punch and ran out, eaving her house. His buddy, Dongwoo followed after him. Sungjong ran into her room to her and asked if she's alright. 

' W...what? Nothing happened I guess.. ' She was shocked and was stuttering. 

' Woohyun hyung slept in your room last night. ' Myungso blurted out to her. * OMG* She thought and felt like she's gonna faint. She got up, washed up and asked confusingly, ' ho...hoya....' she stuttered again. Sungjong patted her, knowing that she's in total shock. ' Im disappointed in you! ' SUnggyu scowled right into Woohyun's face and left. 

' Im going to look for Hoya.... ' She told Sungjong and quickly ran out. 

' Hyung~! Why in the first place you have to go in there and sleep? Its against the rules & you know it! What if Manager hyung knows about this? What is Sunggyu hyung gonna do? ' Sungyeol questioned Woohyun, couldnt believe Woohyun actually did something like that, alittle annoyed and left. 

' Its just....maybe... i....like her... ' Woohyun finally spoken up, his eyes, slowly becoming teary. * Im sorry Sunggyu~ I broke your trust... FOrgive me will you? * He thought, feeling sorry and knowing that there's nobody gonna side him this time. 

' so he like her too.... ' Myungsoo was with him and he heard what Woohyun said and mumbled to himself. 

* Where's Hoya? MAN! Whats with that Woohyun? Always so proud.... being mean to me.. and NOW SLEPT IN MY ROOM! * She thought and rolled her eyes while looking for Hoya. 

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

---------------------------------------------------------------- LETTA 20 ENDED -----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! OMG sunggyu is scary ): ): Remember to comment thanks (: