Secret Letter 25

Secret Fan Letters

' Is Hoya reading my letter now? ' Seungnam asked. ' He should finish reading my 6th letter by now~ ' She talked to herself while listening to Infinite's songs. * I should go give Hoya my 7th letter now * She thought and left her house. She has no idea Woohyun;s coming to see her. It was very early that morning when she went to Infinite's dorm. ' Haven been here for awhile~ ' She mumbled ad left her yellow envelope in the bicycle basket like usual. With her hoodie up again, she left for school as vacation ended. 

There was a commotion at the hallway outside her classroom. ' OH! There she is~ That who stole our Sunggyu and Dongwoo oppas! She still have the guts to be in school! ' A tall gangster looking girl hissed and spat on the floor. ' Who are you? What rights do you have to be with them? ' Another girl with pigtails snapped and pushed Seungnam against the wall. They started hitting and beating her, throwing things at her. In no time, Seungnam was covered with cuts and bruises. The pigtail girl grabbed her sleeve and tore it!. ' DONT YOU DARE TOUCH MY HOODIE! ' Seungnam barked back at them!. The gangster looking girl took a step closer and was about to give her a big slap. Someone came and stopped her. It was CAP from TeenTop. 

' Stop! Stop before the principal gets you! and look at the tatoo on her wrist... Its a gang's symbol' He told her and everyone left. ' YOU WATCH OUT! ' She said and left angrily. * w..what?? g..gang symbol?? * Seungnam was shocked, looking down at her wrist. ' Take care~ ' CAP said and left too. 

 

' Baby~ be back early~ ' Sunggyu hugged Woohyun before he left to find Seungnam. * Today's my turn! * He thought and something caught his eye. The envelope. He took it and went back in, passing Hoya the letter. ' I think she came just now... here's your 7th letter~ ' Woohyun spoke and Hoya thanked him. ' go! Maybe she havent gone far yet! ' Sungjong pouted and smiled. He left once again to Seungnam's house, knocked on the door but there was no one. ' Where did she go? ' He questioned himself walked around nearby. Saw Seungnam walking back towards him, head down, hood up with her specs on as usual. * She's back! .... but...what happened to her hoodie? Who did that to her? * Woohyun smiled at first but turned worried.

She walked pass Woohyun but he stopped her. ' You're not going anymore! Tell me what happened! ' He asked worriedly, bringing her head up with his fingers, shocked to see cuts on her forehead, Seungnam swipped his finger away, looking angry and sad. * What gang? I've never been in a gang~ * All she could think of was what CAP said in school. She walked into her house and WOohyun followed. 

' WHY ARE YOU HERE? WHY IS INFINITE FINDING ME EVERYDAY? WISH ALL THE TIME CAN TURN BACK FROM THE DAY WE HAVENT MET! GET THE OUT OF MY HOUSE! ' She screamed and shouted and threw a vase at Woohyun, landed on the floor with a crash. She fell to the floor and for the first time, tears rolled onto her cheeks. 

' Please tell me what happened? please! ' Woohyun held onto her shoulder and hugged her. ' Im scared... why did I had this tattoo? Why Must I see Infinite... ' She mumbled, repeating it after and after again till she fell asleep in Woohyun's arms. * She got cuts and bruises everywhere... a deep one on her forehead* He carried her to the sofa and a purple band aid on her forehead, took her phone and plunged his number in, taking her number too. ' Wish you could Tell me your problems.. ' He whispered, gave a peck on the bandaid and went back to the dorm.

' Hey hyung! We got a problem! I think Seungnam got attacked by crazy Inspirits! ' Woohyun gasped for breath, finishing his sentence.

' WHAT??? What the hell had happened? ' Hoya jumped form his seat looking anxiously.

' OMO! OTOKKE?? did you see those attackers? ' Sungjong was shocked, sweating too.

' She was okay yesterday... ' Dongwoo spoke.. feeling confused.

' What happen namu-ah~? ' Sunggyu questioned, looking worried too.

' Can we go to her house now? We should keep her company...what if those attackers came by her house? ' Myungsoo spoke cleverly.

' She came back with cuts & bruises and she was shouting and screaming at me.. she said smthing like gang... tatoo... Infinite... ' Woohyun tried to explain. Everyone got gathered in her house that evening. She was still sleeping.

* Who attacked you? I'll protect you no matter what * Hoya thought worriedly, softly touching the bandaid on her forehead. 

* tatoo?? Now that Woohyun mentioned tatoo.. Her tatoo seems familiar.. where have I seen that before.. * Dongwoo thought and asked himself, looking up at the celling. 

* I'm gonna kill them if I found out who did it!! * Woohyun thought angrily and slammed his hand on the window grill.

' Who got the guts to attack HOya hyung's ' girlfriend '  huh~ ' Sungyeol sarcastically questioned and rolled his eyes. *They're dead!*

 

TO BE CONTINUED _

--------------------------------------------------------------------- LETTA 25 ENDED -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Remember to comment after reading (: OMG! POOR THING! ): ): ): ):