Secret Letter 38

Secret Fan Letters

A day passed with sadness and waiting. Infinite members waited for Seungnam to gain conciousness. Hoya was discharged on that day. To his surprise, he found her 9th & 10th letter under the pillow. He took it, read it but he wasnt as happy as usual, simply thinking about when Seungnam will wake up, it just make him feel superb sad. He love her letters, he love this particular fan who always wear purple hoodie with no other close friends and now he's just waiting for her to wake up. He kept the letters closely to him and sighed. Dongwoo gave him a pat on his shoulder. The ward was quiet bedore Sungjong broke the silence. 

' Look! Hyungs! Her finger moved! ' Sungjong was so happy when he saw it. Myungsoo saw it and nodded when Sungyeol raised an eyebrow to him. Myungyeol couple indeed. The rest didnt catch it and her fingers moved again.

' Aha! I saw it this time! ' The rest said it in sync and little smiles were seen across those faces. She slowly opened her eyes which made Infinite smile even more.

' You're finally awake~ ' Sunggyu was happy, smiling with his cresent eyes. 

' You feeling alright? ' Myungsoo asked and help her to sit up. Sungyeol noticed something wasnt right and he felt nervous just by the thought of it. 

' Seungnam ah~ Do you.... remember us? or... Do you...know us? ' Sungyeol took a deep breathe and asked. 

' Yah! Seungyeol! Of course she know us~ ' Myungsoo hissed alittle and raised an eyebrow at him.

'..... who are you guys? ' Seungnam asked in confusion and Infinite was stunned. Their jaws dropped wide down. 

' See what I meant now? I noticed something was wrong! ' Sungyeol self-defended himself. Everyone was stunned and shocked and didnt what to do. Leadergyu took the chance.

' er....Seungnam ah~ We're Infinite and we have met quite a few times already~ ' Sunggyu told her cautiously and gently. She kept quiet and confused just like Infinite. * What the ? * Myungsoo thought disbelievingly. 

' yah~ You dont remember us but you got to remember your hoya~ He;s your boyfriend now~ ' Sungjong spoke with his gentle tingling voice. Sunggyu, Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Dongwoo all agreed with what sungjong said. 

' Seungnam~ Im your howonnie~ ' Hoya said with a smile, hoping for something good. 

' im...sorry.....I dont know you guys.......I dont remember.....seeing you guys before~ ' She said. * ! WHERE'S THE DOCTOR! * Woohyun was screaming in his mind. 

The last sentence of her was all engraved into Infinite's head that day. Their hearts shattered and ached and didnt want to believe what they just heard, especially Hoya. 

* Am I.... at fault? * Myungsoo asked himself in his mind.

* Am I.... the reason...why she's like this? * Dongwoo asked himself in my mind too. 

* I'll love you no matter what.. I'll love you no matter what happens.. even if you dont remember me~ * Hoya thought.

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

--------------------------------------------------------------------- LETTA 38 ENDED ------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOpe you guys enjoyed~ remember to comment after reading (: omg....... so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ):