Secret Letter 33

Secret Fan Letters

It was a tiring day and everyone fell asleep in the hospital. Seungnam woke up in the middle of the night and found Hoya back in the normal ward. * Daebak! He's fine * she thought and went into the ward. She sat beside him and look at him, tracing his facial features with her finger. Of course, Hoya was awakened by her.

' omo! Mianhaeyo~ Are you feeling alright now? you gave me a fright when you fainted. ' She slightly whispered and Hoya smiled and sat up. He hugged her and whispered , ' Im alright now~ Dont worry! so... will you be my girlfriend? ' He confessed gain. this time with his own mouth. * He confessed again * Seungnam thought, her heart thumped hard and she finally nodded. Hoya's soft smile turned into a big wide smile! His gums were seen too. ' I LOVE YOU! '  HOya said. ' I love you too ' She replied softly, still in Hoya's arms. 

Hoya guided her up his hospital bed and in no time, they were sharing it. * So...Im Hoya's girlfriend now? * She couldnt believe it but her heart heart thumped non-stop.

' Hoya~ I think you should rest now.. sleep~ Its midnight~ ' Seungnam said while she tried to get down the bed but hoya stopped her by holding her hand. 

' you're not going anywhere~and its time for you to call me oppa~ ' Hoya cheekily smiled. She blushed even more. 

' n..ne? ' She stuttered.

' Call me oppa~ Try calling me oppa~ ' Hoya grinned. 

' H..How? O..Op....ah! I cant do it~ ' Seungnam frowned and sighed. Hoya laughed softly. 

' hahahah~ You're a fan arent you? Follow them and call me oppa~ ' Hoya chuckled. * He can be cheeky huh~ * Seungnam thought. 

' I'll just call you howonnie~ ' Seungnam smiled shyly and blushed. ' NE! ' Hoya couldnt help it but accepted it. * Now~ you're mine~ * Hoya thought.

Soon, the two them fell asleep side by side with her head on Hoya's shoulder till the morning sun rises.

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

------------------------------------------------------------ LETTA 33 ENDED -------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! remember to put down comments after reading ^^ omoya howon! XD