Secret Letter 12

Secret Fan Letters

Weeks passed and everyone was getting busier and busier. Infinite's mini fanmeet is due in a couple more days. They were busily practicing and working hard for their upcoming fanmeet! Seungnam too, was busy, busy with her school work so she didnt wrote any letters for Hoya. This made Hoya felt very sad and empty in the inside. Woohyun had been using Sunggyu's phone to text and call his phone, which is now with Seungnam. Weeks passed but he didnt get any reply back and was starting to get worriedyet alittle pissed. * did she sell my phone away? or get my phone to be auctioned?! Damn. * 

Infinite was at the headquarter and was relaxing abit, looking through their fan ggifts and letters. Everyone had their stuffs including Hoya but the only thing he noticed was Seungnam's missing letters. ' hey is there any more letters? How come I've got so few of them? ' Hoya asked around, Sungyeol and a few of them shrugged. Myungsoo smirked, ' Hyung's looking for his "purple" fan's letters~ haha ' He giggled. Hoya gazed at Woohyun and remembered about his phone being with her. ' Isnt your phone with her? Im gonna call YOUR phone and talk to her! ' Hoya was pissed as he still couldnt get rid of what happened a few weeks ago. ' chill! I've tried lots of time already and i got nothing..no reply~ so chill! ' Woohyun absently-minded abswered Hoya. 

On the other side, Seungnam was busy with her schoolwork and didnt realise about Infinite's mini concert/fanmeet till she checked her calendar. ' omg! It;s in a few more days' time! Should i go or not? If i go i'll be able to see him.....performing live infront of me. ' She talked herself, couldnt make up her mind on going or not. She totally forgot about Woohyun's phone in her hoodie pocket till she picked her hoodie up and gonna wear it, the phone dropped out onto the floor.     *What was that!* ' ohmy! sheesh! I totally forgot about it! ohmy! It;s that evil Woohyun's cellphone! ' she gasped, hyperventilating too. She picked his phone and on it. There came lots of vibrations with lots of missed calls and textmessages which gave her a shock! * should I reply? * Not thinking about it, she sat down and wrote 6 other letters for Hoya, making up her mind on going for Infinite's fanmeet and passing him letters. 

' Hyung~ I hope she'll come for our fanmeet! Then i'll give her lots of fanservice! ' Sungjong was getting excited just by thinking about it. ' HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA me too! I really wanna see her! Not fair~ All of you saw her already! ' Dongwoo laughed with his signature laughter and pouted. ' uh uh! We saw her and she saw all of us already except for you and Hoya hyung! ' Sungyeol sarcastically said, gaining a stare from Hoya. ' Hey~ & she's pretty~ ' Sungjong smiled widely and Woohyun nodded agreeingly. ' She had nice smile too! hehe 'Sunggyu commented, smiling widely till his eyes formed a line. Myungsoo showing a thumbs up, agreeing to what Sunggyu said. Dongwoo just smiled and pouted and patted Hoya on the shoulder. \

* Im going to walk up to her, give her lots of fanservice, lots of attention and im even gonna tell her that i've noticed her letters... & I really meant it.....if she comes... * 

 

To be continued...

------------------------------------------------------------------ LETTA 12 ENDED -----------------------------------------------------------------------

HOpe you guys enjoyed! remember to comment too.. Appreciated much ^^