secret Letter 27

Secret Fan Letters

' Ho...Hoya? Hoya... Are you alright? ' Seungnam was shocked that Hoya's motionless, she patted his back, waiting for his reaction. She slightly pushed him away and Hoya fell lying onto the fall. * Hoya! * She gulped, didnt know what to do. She quickly called Sunggyu without thinking. Sunggyu's phone rang. 

' Hello? ' ' Sung..sunggyu!! Hoya is injured and unconscious! Hu...hurry! ' She told Sunggyu. 

' Guys! Hoya's in trouble! Lets go to Seungnam's house now! ' Sunggyu told the rest and they stopped their schedule halfway. They left for her house. 

Seungname was tearing as she didnt know what to do. * Ottoke? * She kept rubbing her fingers. Soon, Infinite reached and bursted into her living room. ' Yah! IS he alright? ' Sunggyu asked worriedly, carrying him up to the siofa. She stood there crying, ' no..' and mumbled softly. Dongwoo was frustrated, he grabbed her neck and pinned her to the wall. EVeryone tensed up at the sight of it. 

' WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?? IF MY HOWON IS DEAD OR SOMETHING, YOU'LL GET IT FROM ME! ' Dongwoo shouted and hissed into her face. Woohyun grabbed Dongwoo away and manage to lessen his grip on her neck. Myungsoo ran over to Seungnam and calm her down. ' Dont be scared! Im sure Hoya's alright.. dont be bothered by Dongwoo.. you know the yadong couple... ' Myungsoo calmed and chilled her down. 

' I bet they are those attackers who attacked Seungnam! and Hoya was there to protect her~ ' Sungyeol spoke correctly and Seungname nodded agreely. Sungjong was already crying by just looking at Hoya. 

' DAMN! ' Dongwoo slammed his fist on the wall and blood shrikled down to the floor. ' calm down hyung!~ ' Woohyun was still holding onto him an calming him down. 

' Lets wait for him to gain conscious... There's no blood on him so it should be alright.. ' Sunggyu calmed the situation down. Seungnam was shocked by what Dongwoo did to her. ' I leave him under your care... we'll be back after we finnish our schedule! ' Sunggyu patted her shoulder and left. ' IM STAYING! ITS MY FREAKING HOYA!! IM NOT TRUSTING THIS DAMN WOMAN! ' Dongwoo snapped and sta on the sofa with his arms crossed over his chest. Sungyeol hit him on his head and left. The rest left. 

Seungnam went to take the firstaid box and sat beside Dongwoo. ' h...here.. y..your hand's bl...blleeding... ' She stuttered and applied medication on his wound. He flinched at her touch , ' YAH!! DAMN!! GENTLE! IT HURTS! ' he hissed. ' sorry ' She mumbled and continue applying the medication and putting the cloth guaze to protect the wound. * That tatoo on her wrist! Where have I seen it?? * Dongwoo thought frustratedly. 

' d..done~ ' She stuttered again and Dongwoo grabbed her hand when she was about to leave her seat. ' Im sorry! Sorry for being so rough to you just now.. I wasnt on my right mind.. Sorry.. ' Dongwoo apologised and gave you a soft smile and you smiled back shyly. ' & ah... YOu really dont remember how you got the tatoo? because it seems so familiar to me.. Getting sleepless nights because of that.. ' Dongwoo questioned and pointed to her tatoo on her wrist. She shook her , ' Sorry I dont remember... but.. I always get nightmare everyweek... alittle girl screaming for her parents... and woke up sweating everytime.. ' She explained and shrugged, gave him a smile again. 

* Nightmare?? hey... I had that same sort of nightmare too.. * Dongwoo thought suspiciously and closed his eyes, slowly falling alseep. 

Seungnam put her 8th letter inside Hoya's jacket and went up to her room, thinking what to write for her 11th letter to Hoya. 

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

------------------------------------------------------------------------ LETTA 27 ENDED ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Put down comments after reading! (: OMG! DONGWOO SO ROUGH ):