Secret Letter 42

Secret Fan Letters

Sunggyu came back and prepared dinner with Woohyun helping him, leaving Seungnam alone in the living room. * Ottoke?! This stupid Nam Woohyun! How to let them know I remembered already? * She thought, panicking. Soon, the rest of Infinite came back on time for dinner. Sungjong helped his hyungs to lay the food on the table. It was dinner time, a late one. 

' hey~ you feeling alright  now? ' Myungsoo concerned and she nodded with a smile. * Ottoke? * She thought. Everyone ate up deliciously including Seungnam. 

' here~ have more vege~ ' Hoya took the vege for her caringly. * my howonnie~ * She thought. Woohyun was the first to finish his food. He took Seungnam and stood infront of everyone. who were still eating. * Whats with Nam Woohyun? Whats he gonna do? * She thought again. 

' well~ I have something to say and thats We will be dating for the this time of peroid till she rememberes everything~ ' Woohyun said, smiling. Everyone nearly chocked on their food. Seungnam was shocked too. Hoya dropped his chopsticks and bursted. ' WHAT?! I couldnt take it anymore~ IM LEAVING! DO WHATEVER YOU GUYS WANNA DO! ' Hoya screamed with anger and left. ' h..hoya wait!! ' She tried to stop him but couldnt. Dongwoo gave Woohyun a punch without saying anything. 

' Hoya's definitely hurt so much~ ' Myungsoo snapped and gave a glare at Woohyun. Sungyeol and Sungjong didnt dare say anything.

-SLAP- Seungnam gave Woohyun a slap. ' YAH NAM WOOHYUN! I REMEMBERED FOR GOOD SAKE AFTER I WOKE UP! RECIEVED TO MUCH SHOCK FROM DONGWOO AND MY MEOMORIES CAME BACK... How dare... arghhhh JUST.... ! ' Seungnam shouted angrily. They were surprised to see you behaving like this for the first time. ' Glad your memories came back~ ' Dongwoo throw a smirk at her. The rest was relieved that her memories were back. Sunggyu didnt speak a word. He was of course disppointed in Woohyun again. 

' Whats wrong liking someone? ' Woohyun self-defened and was in pain. 

' You may like me... but I would never like you~ My love's only for LEE HOWON and thats it! ' Seungnam stated clearly and left to find Hoya. 

' hyung~ One day you'll find someone like her~ who knows there's someone out there~ ' Sungyeol tried to calm the situation down. Hoya broke down and cried, sitting on a bemch at the nearby park. ' woohyun.....tsk... ' He cursed under his breath. Hoya's so heartbrokened, his tears kept rolling down nonstop. 

' howonnie~ ' Seungnam backhugged Hoya went got to leave when he saw her coming. 

' leave me alone! Go find Woohyun~ ' Hoya hissed, tears still rolling down. 

' NO! I wont leave you! Howonnie please~ ' Seungnam trembled. 

' Im so heart brokened! Our... first day... You ened up in some ing carcrash and you lost your memory.. & next.. You clinged onto other people except me and now woohyun..... URGHHHHH ' Hoya screamed. 

She gave a peck on Hoya's lips when he was about to continue to rant somemore, which surprised Hoya. 

' Howonnie... My memories came back today when I woke up... ' She told Hoya, Leaning in to hug him, tears fell onto her cheeks too. 

* im so happy that your memories are back! * HOya hugged her tightly, not gonna let go any moment.

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

----------------------------------------------------------------- LETTA 42 ENDED --------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! put down comments after reading! ^^ omg!!!! ...

anyways please check out my other fics... maybe ' Princess loves carpentar... ' 

Hope you guys support it like how you support ' secret fan lettters ' (: