Secret Letter 18

Secret Fan Letters

Infinite decided to stay overnight at Seungnam's house after getting approval from Manager hyung. The 7 of them wandered around her house. * Does she live alone? Where are her family? * Myungsoo thought, wandering around. Seyngnam had fallen asleep after thinking that Infinite left. ' HEY! Her laptop! Lets take a little peak inside okay? ' Sunggyu whispered and pointed the laptop over at the table. Everyone agreed and went over. ' She really likes purple huh~~ ' Sungyeol questioned and eyed alittle at Hoya. ' Its obvious! Hoya's favourite colour~~ ' Woohyun sang but somehow didnt know why his heart ached. * Nah~ It cant be! * Woohyun shook off the thought in his mind. 

They were looking at pictures and songs in her laptop. She didnt had much pictures in it. Dongwoo felt curious and asked , ' Where are her family? '. SUngjong gasped and nodded too , ' What if her parents come home now and found out we're here? ' He started to worry. ' hey hyung... sungjong ah~ if she has family then why dont we see photographs of her family around? *stupid* ' Myungsoo hissed softly and shook his head. Sunggyu & Woohyun nodded agreeingly with him. Sungyeol was looking around like he's rying to find treasures and guess what he found? Seungnam's 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th letter which she had written quick earlier but didnt have the chance to give it to Hoya.

' Look! what i've found guys~! Letters! ' Sungyeol cooed, remembering to lower his voice. ' Shall we open them and read it? ' DOngwoo smiled mischeviously and evily. ' NO! ' Hoya forbidded and snatched the letters. ' CHILL~~~ ' Sunggyu calmed him. ' Wait for her to pass it to me herself ' Hoya continued and placed the letters onto the shelf. Woohyun shrugged. 

They felt tired after so much walking and talking and finally sat down onto the sofa again. Sungyeol yawned, eyes were slowly closing as he relaxed on the sofa. * Comfortable *. Sungjong yawned too, curling up to Sungyeol and fell alseep. DOngwoo layed on the floor and gazed up the cieling, slowly drifting to sleep too. Hoya, Woohyun, Sunggyu and Myungsoo were still awake. 

' Lets get some sleep hyungs~ ' Myungsoo slightly yawned. * Why do I feel that she lonely... living alone and all... * he let out a sigh. ' can i sleep beside her tonight? ' Hoya asked a weird question and Sunggyu raised an eyebrow at him. ' FInally our boy opened up... GOOD but... Look hoya ah~ We already broke a rule and thats staying over at a fan's house and now you wanna sleep with her???? ' Sunggyu gradually raised his voice, Woohyun quickly cover Sunggyu's mouth with his hand. ' Calm down baby.. CHill... not too loud... ' Woohyun whispered. 

FInally the 3 of them drifted to sleep too, lying on the woodened floor... except for........... who is still awake.....! 

* Maybe i should take a peek in her room... * 

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- LETTA 18 ENDED -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed!!! Remember to comment ^^ OMG!! WOOGYU MOMENT! GAHHHHH~~~~ hehe... who is still awake? ;O