Secret Letter 7

Secret Fan Letters

Seungnam heard someone calling out to her and she turned back. To her astonishment, it was Woohyun, waving at her. Shocked and dumbfounded, she picked up her pace and started running but somehow tripped and fell. Woohyun and Sunggyu ran towards her and helped her up. * She looks pretty... * Sunggyu looked at her and smiled secretly. 

'Are you okay? are you hurt? ' Woohyun grabbed her up and asked up, without knowing that her keychain and her letter dropped. Seungnam nervously picked up her glass and wore it, hood was up again, covering her head and nervously replied, avoiding eye contact, ' Y..yes.. Thankyou... ' .

Without letting Woohyun to ask again, Seungnam broke free from Woohyun's grip and ran as fast as she could, not turning back to take a look. * ! im so dead. Woogyu saw me! * Her heart was dying to pop out in no time. ' HEY! wait! You dropped your key~ ' Sunggyu finally started talking and called for her but she didnt stop and continued running. They noticed the letter and her keychain!

They finally got to see Hoya's mystery fan. ' She shouldnt wear glasses.. she has a nice face... '  Woohyun giggled. ' yeah.. she's pretty '  Sunggyu replied him. * it'll be good if she's my fan... * They went into their dorm.

'KIDS! we're back with your food for the day! and GUESS what? WE SAW HOYA's MYSTERY FAN! PURPLE HOODIE FAN! ' Woohyun shouted as he sounded like he striked a lottery. ' really? where? Is she pretty? ' Sungjong was excited and anxious. 'So what was her name? ' Dongwoo chuckled and the whole dorn was filled with his funny laughter. Woohyun shrugged. There was silence for awhile when Sunggyu remember about the keychain and letter. 

' oh yeah! her keychain and Hoya's letter! Apparently she dropped her keychain without realising.. & oh is that her name on it? ' Sunggyu passed the letter to Hoya and handed over the keychain. Hoya's heart was thumping madly and he was biting his lips hard. ' whats her name? ' Myungsoo snatched the keychain over and took a look. ' Oh.. so her name was Seungnam.. what a..... nice? name.. ' Myungsoo lifted one of his eyebrows up and passed the keychain back to Hoya. ' Ah~ seungnam~ what a... boyish name.. OPPS! ' Sungyeol laughed loud when he saw her name. ' NO! she has nice name! ' Sungjong proclaimed and Hoya, Woohyun, Sunggyu nodded. * so her name was seungnam. Im gonna remember it for life. * Hoya opened her letter and read it, smiled and kept the letter in his pocket. 

Seungnam got home fast and her heart was still pounding hard. ' what the ? woogyu? ' She rolled her eyes. She didnt prepared anything and was scared the out of her. * I'll not write any letter and avoid their dorm for the time being.. * She let out a big sigh and fell asleep, tired from the running.

 

-------------------------------------------------------- -----LETTA 7 ENDED---------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! remember to comment ^^