Secret Letter 23

Secret Fan Letters

Infinite went for schedules the next day. They were all exhausted the whole day. They recieved fan gifts and letters from Inspirits too. Their schedules werent tight as they just had their mini fanmeet/concert not long ago. As for Seungnam, what she had in mind was all Infinite and Infinite, nothing else. * Hoya hugged me last night..Am I dreaming? * She thought and giggled. 

Infinite ended schedules in the afternoon and were free to do anything. Half of their minds were filled with Seungnam. ' Hey.. I've got something to say & I know each of you will agree with me ' Leader announced while they were having their lunch. Everyone nodded and Sunggyu proceeded. ' Well... All 6 of you are allowed to ask her out... go get to know her more..make her feel less lonely... but... no hanky panky.. no touchy touchy alright... ' Sunggyu permitted his dongsaengs. Sungjong's mouth was wide opened , ' omo hyung's awesome! '. He kept jumping up and down like he had won a lottery. Myungsoo smiled and he hugged Sungyeol, who was smiling too. ' AWESOME! ' Hoya applauded and Dongwoo laughed with his hyena laughter again. ' Come here baby~ I gave you permission too...but you have to obey okay.. ' Sunggyu hugged Woohyun and patted his back. Woohyun finally smiled. Woogyu is back!.

Everyone finished their lunch and was planning what to do with Seungnam when its their turn. ' Its in order.. I'll be going first followed by Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and then Sungjong~ ' Sunggyu stated and they couldnt be bothered if they're going last because everyone have a chance.

That late afternoon, evening soon, Sunggyu wore his comfortable clothes and was ready. ' Hey kids.. wish me luck...' Sunggyu smiled with his eyes in a line again. Dongwoo gave a thumbs up and everyone nodded. Off he go, he walked to her house which was just nearby, pressed the doorbell and waited. The door clicked open and there stood her. ' Omo! Sung...Sunggyu... ' She mumbled in shock. Sunggyu smiled and said , ' was thinking of asking you for dinner..Yes only me... As im the leader, I need to know you more.. ' he explained and she accepted. Changed into her comfortable clothes, she went with Sunggyu, giving back Woohyun's cellphone to Sunggyu and handed him Hoya's 6th letter.

Walked down the streets to a nearby food shop. It was awkwardly quiet between the two of them. Ordered two bowls of ramen and Sunggyu started the topic first. ' So..when do you like Infinite? Why do you like us? ' He smiled and asked. ' er... I like Infinite before the debut teaser...You guys are great so I like Infinite.  ' She answered. ' I only like Hoya.. ' She mumbled softly but Sunggyu heard it. He smiled , ' Ah.. thanks for liking us! heh... Why do you always hide your face with the hoodie and behind your specs? You're pretty...' . She blushed as she hadnt recieved compliments for so long. ' I wanna keep a low profile.. ' She smiled alittle, answering him. Noodles came and they ate up. They were slowly getting comfortable with each other.

' If you need any help, you're free to call me! ' Sunggyu grabbed her phone on the table, keyed his number into her phone, saved it and called his phone so he could have her number too. What a clever leader! * I guess Leadergyu's not bad.. * Seungnam thought and smiled. 

Sunggyu sent her home and went back to the dorm, giving back woohyun his phone and passed Hoya his letter. ' AH! Sunggyu hyung is backkkkkk ' Sungyeol cooed. ' How was it? ' SUngjong questioned curiously. 

' hey relax..All of you will get a chance! Tomorrow will be Dongwoo's turn! ' Sunggyu spoke.

'...Ehm... Can I not go? ' Dongwoo hestitated, gaining a hit at his head from choding Sungyeol. ' Stupid! '. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------- LETTA 23 ENDED -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Remember to put down comments after reading (: Omg! WAEEE DONGWOO!! heh