Secret Letter 40

Secret Fan Letters

The weather was getting colder and colder day by day. Seungnam was given the permission to be discharged from the hospital. Infinite was at the hospital early in the morning, getting ready, bringing her back to their dorm. 

' you'll be staying in our dorm for the time being till you fully recover and remembered everything! remember Hoya especially~ ' Sunggyu stated with a smile, loaded her things in the manager's van. She was still alittle not used to them and dare not move. There came Myungsoo.

' here~ you can hold me~ I wont bite~ ' Myungsoo gently let her hold onto him and showed her his best smile. * so....what was his name...L? * She thought and gave Myungsoo alittle smile.  After a long ride from the hospital, Infinite and Seungnam finally reached the dorm and settled down as quick as possibly. She was with Myungsoo since morning. 

' yah~ Myungsoo ah! Help me with these bags~ ' Sunggyu requested. She tugged onto his shirt when Myungsoo was about to leave her. He assured her but she wouldnt let go of his shirt. ' dont....go.. ' She said and shook her head and Myungsoo softened. Dongwoo saw everything.

' YAH!!! you should go stick like glue to Hoya! He's your boyfriend afterall not myungsoo!! ' Dongwoo was annoyed by Seungnam. Of course he was worried too. Sungyeol nodded too but she just wouldnt let go. 

' Its okay! I'll go help hyung! you can stay here with him~ ' Sungjong said with his tingling voice and smiled. She shyly returned the smile.Everyone finished unpacking and cleared the dorm for Seungnam's stay. 

' so...where do she sleep? ' Woohyun asked but the rest just shrugged. ' Why not we ask her? ' Sungyeol chuckled and smirked chodingly. 

' she'll....sleep with...myungoo since she..... keeps sticking to him~ ' Hoya forced those words out of his mouth. Everyone knew he doesnt want that. * Howon no~ We'll make her remember soon~  * Dongwoo thought and his heart ached seeing Hoya like this. 

' no!! she cant!! Dongwoo! Myungsoo! both of you let her sleep in your room and you two will just cramp in our rooms~ ' Sunggyu made his sentence clear and went to make food for s. Sungyeol clapped with joy and glare at her. 

' nah~ uh~~ you're not gonna sleep with my myungsoo~~~ we're the myungyeol couple! ' Sungyeol said right into her face and Myungsoo chuckled cutely. ' oh... ' She quickly let go of Myungsoo and he was surprised. * so they were...gays....? * She thought. Sungjong laughed at them. Woohyun and Hoya too. 

' come here ..baby~ I wont hurt/bite you either~ ' Hoya gave her a smile and took her hand. She stiffened at first but relaxed soon after that. * so... he's hoya.... everyone here said he's my boyfriend....? * She thought. Of course, she started to feel some familiarness within them.

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

----------------------------------------------------------------- LETTA 40 ENDED -------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Remember to comment after reading! (: awwww myungyeol cpl~~ HAHAH!