Secret Letter 37

Secret Fan Letters

Paramedics and police came to the scene. Luckily, The hosipital was just there. They awarded her to the emergency room.

* ! NO! This shouldnt be happening! * Myungsoo quickly ran back to his hyungs. His face was pale. 

' Hyung! ,.....Seungnam!! She got into an accident and now in the emergency room! ' Myungsoo panickly told them what happened.

' What? Wasnt she with you? ' Sungyeol was confused. ' Why didnt you take care of her? ' Woohyun snapped and rolled his eyes.

' HEY!! It wasnt my fault! She just walked away without telling me! ! ' Myungsoo shouted. He couldnt control his anger. He didnt want something like this to happen either.

' Okay calm down! & stop blaming Myungsoo! Nobody wants this.. ' Leadergyu calmed them down and everyone shifted his gaze to Hoya. He plucked out the tubes that were inserted in his hand and ran towards the emergency room, sitting down and wait.

' .THIS.. ' DOngwoo slammed the wall with his fists. Everyone knew that Hoya was the most heartached one. 

' omo! I hope she wont die! ' Sungjong was shocked, sat on the chair and cried. ' She wont!!! dont you guys think all this happens because of Dongwoo? ' Woohyun snapped! ' NAMU!!!!! I said stop!!!! Nobody's at fault okay! ' Sunggyu bombed. Everyone was wprried for Hoya as hadnt speak after hearing what happened from Myungsoo.

* Our...first day....and.... * Hoya thought and tears rolled down onto his cheeks. Dongwoo cleaned his tears away and hugged him. ' She'll be okay! ' Dongwoo whispered. 

' So..what kind of day it is huh~ First,,we found out that she's Dongwoo hyung's sister,,next... car crash! ' SUngyeol hissed, he couldnt think properly as much as the others did. 

After 4 hours in the emergency room, Seungnam was pushed out of it. The doctor came out and took his mask off. Sunggyu was the first beside the doctor. 

' She's out of the danger zone..but the next 24 hours will all depend on her..whether she wants to wake up or not~ ' The doctor concluded and left. 

' Out of dander... ' Hoya finally spoke. Dongwoo gave him a pat and a hug. ' She'll definitely wake up...and see Hoya!~~ ' Sungjong stoped crying.

Everyone was relieved for now.

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- LETTA 37 ENDED --------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Remember to comment after reading....^^ 

check  out my other stories & support it (:  :

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/88575/princess-loves-carpenter-not-branded-stuff-b2st-hyungshik-zea