Secret Letter 17

Secret Fan Letters

Seungnam hesitated before opening the door. There stood 7 heavenly looking boys infront of her. They somehow sparkled tonight. Stunned and shocked, she stood there without moving, eyes widdened, mouth opened. ' Are you gonna let us in or not? ' Woohyun spoke and the rest nodded. ' Close your mouth~ you're drooling! ' Myungsoo giggled. She snapped out to reality and invited them in. They went in and sat down on her sofa. ' hmmmm.. This sofa is comfy~~ ' SUngyeol was feeling the sofa, like he was molesting it. ' Yeah!~ Its really comfortable! ' Sungjong was surprised. Seungnam just stood there and didnt talk, still couldnt get what had happened earlier on.

' Arent you gonna serve us drinks since we're your guests? ' Woohyun looked at her and questioned. She nodded slowly and went to the kitchen. ' Hyung! She looked shocked! ' Sungjong covering his mouth with his hands and whispered. ' uhmhmmm... guess she;s really shocked.. we shouldnt come without letting her know~ ' DOngwoo wanted to laugh but managed to control it. * Should have stopped them from coming.. AISHHHH! ' Hoya thought and frowned. 

* OMG! Why is Infinite in my house?! What are they doing here?! how!how!how!how~ What am i supposed to do? ' Seungnam was hyperventilatingin the kitchen, forgetting to serve drinks. 

' Whats taking her so long? Maybe i should go help her with the drinks ' Woohyun was about to stand when Sunggyu stopped him. ' Enough! Namstar! Im jealous! i admit!... You;re caring too much for her... Holy sake! She's hoya's fan not yours! Sit down baby~ ' Leadergyu sulked and pouted. WOohyun sat back down and hugged Gyu. ' I'll go help her then! ' Myungsoo got up and went to the kitchen. SUngyeol shot Hoya a glare. ' HYUNG! you should be the one going not myungsoo hyung! Please just show her that you like her.. if not she'll think you're not interested or something.. ' Sungyeol was pissed seeing how Hoya acted. 

' Hey girl~ What took you so long? You just need 7 cups that'll do.. ' Myungsoo creeped up behind her and gave her a shock. ' Sorry! Preparing right away!~ ' She apologised and quickly serve drinks to Infinite. 

' Im tired and gonna go have some rest now.. Help me to close the door when you leave okay... ' She quickly went up to her room and closed the door behind her. * PHEW! * and plopped down onto her bed. 

' Hey everyone! I've got a pretty good plan/suggestion.. Who's with me? ' Sungyeol evily smiled, up to something again. Everyone raised their hands including Hoya. ' OKAY! Lets stay at her house for tonight...! ' Sungyeol cracked up but somehow lowering his voice so that she wont hear it. 

* Sleepover at her house? Good idea~ Sungyeol * The other 6 thought. 

* SLEEPOVER? Seriously this sungyeol~ * Hoya thought and rolled his eyes slightly.

 

* Overnight....not that bad either... * 

 

TO BE CONTINUED_ 

-------------------------------------------------------------------- LETTA 17 ENDED ----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed ^^ A SLEEPOVER! OMG!!! XD