Secret Letter 29

Secret Fan Letters

* Impossible~ This is impossible * Dongwoo thought confusingly as he walked down the stairs. He caught a glimpse of Seungnam with Myungsoo and Hoya. * This is impossible * He once again thought and walked out of the house, behaving quietly. Sungyeol noticed and followed him.

' Dino hyung! Whats up? Did something happened? You dont look good~ ' Sungyeol questioned him worriedly. 

' Nothing~ Not feeling well suddenly~ I'll go back to the dorm first.. ' Dongwoo's face was pale and he left. ' YAH! I'll tell the them we're going back first. I'll come with you. ' SUngyeol quickly texted Myungsoo and ran after Dongwoo.

* Did she know that im her brother? Why did she keep giving Hoya fanletters? Did she know from the start? * DOngwoo thought naively. Many questions were floating in his mind. ' Hyung must have really not feeling well~ HE should have some rest before tomorrow. ' Sungyeol mumbled as he watched DOngwoo go into his room.

 

' Hey where's dongwoo?~ ' Hoya didnt felt Dongwoo's presence and asked. ' He went back with sungyeollie first~ He wasnt feeling well! ' Myungsoo told him and the rest. 

' Since they went back first..I think we should also get going! bye Seungnammie! Take care of yourself & call me if you need me! ' Sunggyu patted her shoulder and left. The rest left too. 

* I cant bear to leave her there... What if they attacked her again? damn... My feelings grew for her again..maybe someday I'll confess and make her my girlfriend~ * Hoya thought while he reached the dorm with the others. Everyone rested and fell alseep.

 

SUn rose brightly up in the sky next morning. Supposedly it was Sungyeol's turn but they had schedules. He didnt mind it too. Infinite started dancing, Dongwoo started rapping but he somehow messed up alittle. * ! I have to get her out of my mind! * Dongwoo thought and continued rapping. Leadergyu noticed something wrong but he kept quiet. Hoya felt giddy dancing halfway and stopped, with his hands clutched onto his head. 

' howon-ah~ you alright? ' Sunggyu caringly and worriedly asked. He just nodded and replied , ' yeah..I guess so... ' . HE had double image again. 

' We should take rest! Dongwoo Hoya! GO have some rest! The rest too! ' SUnggyu instructed. Sungyeol and Myungsoo immediately went to take selcas. myungyeol couple!~ sigh. 

* What should I do? * DOngwoo thought as he drank his water. He almost chocked on his water too. 

* What is happening to me? Is it because of the smashing? * Hoya thought worriedly. 

' Shall I text her to see what she's doing now? ' Woohyun mumbled. * AISHH NAM WOOHYUN! Control! *

* Is dongwoo alright? He seems to be distracted today.. * Sunggyu thought suspiciously and worriedly. 

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

------------------------------------------------------------------- LETTA 29 ENDED ----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! put down comments after reading (: omg... WHAT IS HAPPENING TO HOYA!.... dongwoo is so distracted sigh.~