Secret Letter 1

Secret Fan Letters

내꺼하자~~ 내가 널 사랑해~~ 오!~~  Infinite's 'Be mine' had been put on 'REPEAT' mode on her music player. Their heavenly voices swiveled and echoed in Seung Nam's bedroom. She picked up her pink pen and began writing her first letter to Infinite! She didnt expect much or anything from them. 

' Should I mail it or send it to their dorm myself? ' Seung Nam asked herself. * I'll go to their dorm then.. * She put her fan letter into a yellow envelope. Her house was not very far from Infinite's, probably fifteen minutes walking distance. Seung Nam latched her hood up, covering her head and wore her specs so no one would recognise her. She arrived at their dorm and left her yellow envelope inside Infinite's bicycle basket. She sighed before leaving. * Hope he'll read it, first letter from me..* 

Seung Nam paced up, leaving Infinite's dorm, feeling scared that someone might catch her. She left, and there came a van, driving towards Infinite's dorm. It was INFINITE. Seven heavenly faces appeared out of the van. ' Its a hot and tiring day!~ ' Sungyeol whined like a choding. 

' Hyungs! there's a yellow envelope in the bicycle's basket. ' Maknae Sungjong pointed to it. 

' cheh... i bet its another fan letter... wonder how much time they had to write fan letters... Free like a bird~~ ' Mungsoo couldnt be bothered. Sungjong took the letter in and closed the dorm. 

SungJong's eyes widdened when he read the writing on the envelope. it says : ' HOYA's ' 

 

To be continued...

------------------------------------------------------------------- LETTA 1 ENDED---------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Remember to comment too~ XD