CHAPTER 8

Once Upon A Time: Red Riding Hoodie (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              

                That day, you just stick with Suga 24/7. Exo-K didn’t even near you when they saw you with Suga.

“Why did you came to Seoul?” you ask Suga. Both of you were having tea time at a café. Suga is the only guy you tell your problems or secrets. You really love him since he treated you like a princess at the orphanage. He’s like a brother to you. You didn’t know that he is the only one who know ALL of your secrets. Even the ones you didn’t know.

“I get an offer to get in that school. Eomma (the woman who owned the orphanage) really want me to go there. Besides, she said that the school had you. She asked me to take care of you since I’m the only one you close with.” He said and sipped his latte. There’s a thin line of foam on his lips making him looked so cute. You chuckled and pinched his cheeks.

“Wae?” he ask.                        

“Ani. There’s foam on your lips. You better wipe it off before I take your picture and post it at the internet.” You took off your phone and look at him with devilish smile.

“Yes princess.”  He instantly the foam and smile brightly at you.

You frowned when he called you princess.

“Didn’t I warned you to not calling me that?? You called me that since I’m 5 years old. I’m a lot older now. You didn’t need to called me that.” You said.

“Why?? I love to called you that.” Suga pout making your heart soften at your best friend.

“*sigh* Fine. But you can’t called me that everyday.” You face turned red due to the frustration and embarrassment.

Suga chuckled. “Ne.” he said. “Princess.” He whisper.

                                ******************************

“Why did he come to that school?” D.O asked but the others just shrugged.

                 They are all at behind their house near the mountain. It is a wide grass field that is so beautiful till everyone will mesmerized by it if they look at the grass field. D.O and Kai in wolf form lay on the soft grass beside each other while Chanyeol with Baekhyun and Sehun with Suho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter