CHAPTER 23

Once Upon A Time: Red Riding Hoodie (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Really really sorry for the late update. *bow*             

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   

             You walked out from the grocery store and caught a glance of a familiar figure. He who seems to notice you, turned towards your direction. Your heart suddenly started to beating fast when you saw how handsome he looks like. Suho wore bleached jeans and black hoodie along with white sneakers and a snapback that suites with his cream / white colored hair. He was beyond handsome that night. Comparing you (who only wear simple t-shirt and baggy pants) with him, he’s way more fashioned than you. Obviously.

“Oh! Jae In-ssi!” he called and get to you. You saw his body tensed a little but relaxed a moment later.

“Anyeong Suho-ssi.” You bowed a little.

“Can I help you with those? They look heavy.” Suho pouted his lips towards the bags you were holding.

“If you don’t mind.” You said and he instantly took most of the bags and carried them like they’re light as feather.  *So gentleman.* you thought.

“Have you had your dinner yet?” Suho asked while walking beside you.

“No. Not really.” You said and suddenly your stomach growled in hunger. You heard Suho chuckled making you blushed.

“Let’s go to a restaurant. I haven’t had my dinner too. Let me treat you tonight.” He said throwing you a million dollar smile making you blushed even more.

“S..Sure.” you stuttered a little and followed him towards the restaurant nearby. It’s a classic Korean restaurant and you’re fine with it.

**

“Can I get a plate of stirred fried bulgogi, two bowls of bibimbap, egg rolls, mandu and kimchi soup please. “ Suho said and handed the menu to the waiter with a charming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter